Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-10-06 01:10:36 -0700

woah! at my school theres a boy named Carl and people are always calling him gay and making fun of his clothes! :o :o but he hasnt died yet......

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-05 21:54:28 -0700

week? It should be everyday. Just stopping it for a week won't help!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 21:04:12 -0700

No name calling everyday x

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 21:00:07 -0700

Also parents/schools not listening are probably the reason for more than half of suicides due to bullying. Pisses me off.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 20:56:27 -0700

No name calling? That's pretty gay. ;3

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-10-05 19:53:26 -0700

Poor Carl. Bullies R Losers...

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 19:08:13 -0700

73% of the world would fail on the first day

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-29 13:08:11 -0700

me and my friends cant go a day without calin each other names we love it but i only do it with my friends

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-29 12:39:43 -0700

i was being picked on by this girl named Ariel. I don't want to tell anyone about it because when she was at a different school she broke three of this girl's ribs. And people are gonna call me names just for saying something because I go to a public school

pricetag

kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:26:23 -0700

But I am against bullying

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:25:46 -0700

Hmm.... straight jacket myself in a closet and chain myself to a wall and slip into a coma for the week.... then I won't say anything Big Grin

Nature lemon
Nature lemon wrote:
2013-02-02 11:26:05 -0800

i was bullied when i was in primary 4 but then a
girl moved here and was new too school and she
became friends with me and then she was bullied
but i stuck up for her and we both stuck up for
each other so now we both are best mates with the class clown and also tie kwon doe master
so we dont get bullied anymore

wilnesha
wilnesha wrote:
2013-01-23 15:26:37 -0800

ill try not to be a bully cuz u know i be a bully sometimes so imma try not to be a bully imma try so if i bully u u know i didnt mean u u know i didnt!!!!!!! smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-22 20:40:54 -0800

I always try to hang out with anyone who wants me to, I know I will never ever bully someone

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:49 -0800

Poor carl

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:41 -0800

Frown

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:54:52 -0800

At first, I thought the title said "Name Calling Week". That would be horrible.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Le-Jack
Le-Jack posted in Friends:
Thank you so much for all your answers :D i talked to max and we talked and we are back to normal and he even noticed that luna is bad news and he told her they can be freinds but no more cos she has a bf so he actually noticed that it was wrong what they did so im happy :D Thanks for your advice guys
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Hey friends. These are nice company's. Which one you will vote between them? Choose one of them.. I choose Lakme :D Post your favorite company between these two.
reply about 1 hour
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.