Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-10-06 01:10:36 -0700

woah! at my school theres a boy named Carl and people are always calling him gay and making fun of his clothes! :o :o but he hasnt died yet......

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-05 21:54:28 -0700

week? It should be everyday. Just stopping it for a week won't help!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 21:04:12 -0700

No name calling everyday x

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 21:00:07 -0700

Also parents/schools not listening are probably the reason for more than half of suicides due to bullying. Pisses me off.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 20:56:27 -0700

No name calling? That's pretty gay. ;3

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-10-05 19:53:26 -0700

Poor Carl. Bullies R Losers...

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 19:08:13 -0700

73% of the world would fail on the first day

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-29 13:08:11 -0700

me and my friends cant go a day without calin each other names we love it but i only do it with my friends

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-29 12:39:43 -0700

i was being picked on by this girl named Ariel. I don't want to tell anyone about it because when she was at a different school she broke three of this girl's ribs. And people are gonna call me names just for saying something because I go to a public school

pricetag

kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:26:23 -0700

But I am against bullying

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:25:46 -0700

Hmm.... straight jacket myself in a closet and chain myself to a wall and slip into a coma for the week.... then I won't say anything Big Grin

Nature lemon
Nature lemon wrote:
2013-02-02 11:26:05 -0800

i was bullied when i was in primary 4 but then a
girl moved here and was new too school and she
became friends with me and then she was bullied
but i stuck up for her and we both stuck up for
each other so now we both are best mates with the class clown and also tie kwon doe master
so we dont get bullied anymore

wilnesha
wilnesha wrote:
2013-01-23 15:26:37 -0800

ill try not to be a bully cuz u know i be a bully sometimes so imma try not to be a bully imma try so if i bully u u know i didnt mean u u know i didnt!!!!!!! smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-22 20:40:54 -0800

I always try to hang out with anyone who wants me to, I know I will never ever bully someone

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:49 -0800

Poor carl

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:41 -0800

Frown

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:54:52 -0800

At first, I thought the title said "Name Calling Week". That would be horrible.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)