Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-10-06 01:10:36 -0700

woah! at my school theres a boy named Carl and people are always calling him gay and making fun of his clothes! :o :o but he hasnt died yet......

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-05 21:54:28 -0700

week? It should be everyday. Just stopping it for a week won't help!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 21:04:12 -0700

No name calling everyday x

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 21:00:07 -0700

Also parents/schools not listening are probably the reason for more than half of suicides due to bullying. Pisses me off.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 20:56:27 -0700

No name calling? That's pretty gay. ;3

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-10-05 19:53:26 -0700

Poor Carl. Bullies R Losers...

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 19:08:13 -0700

73% of the world would fail on the first day

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-29 13:08:11 -0700

me and my friends cant go a day without calin each other names we love it but i only do it with my friends

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-29 12:39:43 -0700

i was being picked on by this girl named Ariel. I don't want to tell anyone about it because when she was at a different school she broke three of this girl's ribs. And people are gonna call me names just for saying something because I go to a public school

pricetag

kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:26:23 -0700

But I am against bullying

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:25:46 -0700

Hmm.... straight jacket myself in a closet and chain myself to a wall and slip into a coma for the week.... then I won't say anything Big Grin

Nature lemon
Nature lemon wrote:
2013-02-02 11:26:05 -0800

i was bullied when i was in primary 4 but then a
girl moved here and was new too school and she
became friends with me and then she was bullied
but i stuck up for her and we both stuck up for
each other so now we both are best mates with the class clown and also tie kwon doe master
so we dont get bullied anymore

wilnesha
wilnesha wrote:
2013-01-23 15:26:37 -0800

ill try not to be a bully cuz u know i be a bully sometimes so imma try not to be a bully imma try so if i bully u u know i didnt mean u u know i didnt!!!!!!! smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-22 20:40:54 -0800

I always try to hang out with anyone who wants me to, I know I will never ever bully someone

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:49 -0800

Poor carl

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:41 -0800

Frown

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:54:52 -0800

At first, I thought the title said "Name Calling Week". That would be horrible.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully_micro
With bullying being such an important issue among kids today, we wondered what celebrities think ...
Micro_january-holiday-micro
Happy New Year! It’s January, which means the beginning of the 12 months that will make up the ye...
Micro_bullying books_micro
Bullying is a serious subject. Whether you have been bullied, are being bullied, know someone who...
Micro_what-is-bully-micro
Who are bullies? Look around, they come in all shapes, colors and clothes. Basically, anybody who...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.