Comments

No Name-Calling Week

It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this important event? Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-10-06 01:10:36 -0700

woah! at my school theres a boy named Carl and people are always calling him gay and making fun of his clothes! :o :o but he hasnt died yet......

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-10-05 21:54:28 -0700

week? It should be everyday. Just stopping it for a week won't help!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 21:04:12 -0700

No name calling everyday x

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 21:00:07 -0700

Also parents/schools not listening are probably the reason for more than half of suicides due to bullying. Pisses me off.

Alex's Account
Alex's Account wrote:
2013-10-05 20:56:27 -0700

No name calling? That's pretty gay. ;3

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-10-05 19:53:26 -0700

Poor Carl. Bullies R Losers...

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-10-05 19:08:13 -0700

73% of the world would fail on the first day

MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA
MZ.MINDLESS 4 EVA wrote:
2013-07-29 13:08:11 -0700

me and my friends cant go a day without calin each other names we love it but i only do it with my friends

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-29 12:39:43 -0700

i was being picked on by this girl named Ariel. I don't want to tell anyone about it because when she was at a different school she broke three of this girl's ribs. And people are gonna call me names just for saying something because I go to a public school

pricetag

kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:26:23 -0700

But I am against bullying

kaboodleboo
kaboodleboo wrote:
2013-03-16 06:25:46 -0700

Hmm.... straight jacket myself in a closet and chain myself to a wall and slip into a coma for the week.... then I won't say anything Big Grin

Nature lemon
Nature lemon wrote:
2013-02-02 11:26:05 -0800

i was bullied when i was in primary 4 but then a
girl moved here and was new too school and she
became friends with me and then she was bullied
but i stuck up for her and we both stuck up for
each other so now we both are best mates with the class clown and also tie kwon doe master
so we dont get bullied anymore

wilnesha
wilnesha wrote:
2013-01-23 15:26:37 -0800

ill try not to be a bully cuz u know i be a bully sometimes so imma try not to be a bully imma try so if i bully u u know i didnt mean u u know i didnt!!!!!!! smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-22 20:40:54 -0800

I always try to hang out with anyone who wants me to, I know I will never ever bully someone

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:49 -0800

Poor carl

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2013-01-22 20:04:41 -0800

Frown

Paramore9189
Paramore9189 wrote:
2013-01-22 17:54:52 -0800

At first, I thought the title said "Name Calling Week". That would be horrible.

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.