Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Lying About My Age

I met a girl through my cousin and she changed my life! I love her loads and would never do something like cheat on her. I get paranoid about her doing it to me, though. Any ideas on what I should do? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 09:28:26 -0700

This is a good topic

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-05-29 20:28:30 -0700

I never lied about my age before but some people think im like 15 and some people think im like 10

Alexa18
Alexa18 wrote:
2013-01-03 09:32:31 -0800

I never ever lied about my age but people think I'm like 6 and under

Sweetypie52
Sweetypie52 wrote:
2013-01-02 08:29:41 -0800

soorry i thought about your cousin but a girl

Sweetypie52
Sweetypie52 wrote:
2013-01-02 08:21:19 -0800

ok yo like your cousin like love love wana marrie eachother.you want her as a girlfriend Confused Disappointed Dazed Tongue Out Embarrassed Clown

destiney luv yhu
destiney luv yhu wrote:
2013-01-02 06:22:54 -0800

BUT WAT ITS TRYING TO SAY IS IF YHU LIE BOUT YHUR AGE YHU CAN GIT RAPPED OR HURT LIKE THIS FRIEND OF MINES SHE TOLD THIS 24 YEAR OLD MAN THAT SHE WAS 23 ONE YEAR OLDER DEN HEM DEN SHE END UP HAVING SEXUAL CONTAC WITH HEM AND WHEN THEY MEET IN RAL LIFE SHE DID LOOK THAT AGE BUT WHEN THEY MEET SHE ENDED UP GITING RAPPED AND HURT BYE A GROWN MAN BUT SHE WAS RELLI 14

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2013-01-01 19:25:14 -0800

i hate doing things like these they get on my last nerve

Obey_Talazia

yayerr246 wrote:
2012-07-26 15:42:21 -0700

yea tru tru

nailsandhair:P_2194094
nailsandhair:P_2194094 wrote:
2012-07-21 11:49:06 -0700

dont lie cause somtimez i cn get u in big trouble in your life

Kenya weezzy baby

master_of_puppetz wrote:
2012-07-21 10:25:06 -0700

1 years old obviously

HeyThereImJames_1559767
HeyThereImJames_1559767 wrote:
2012-07-21 10:23:27 -0700

lol iziabella so hw old is _prettyboyswagg01_?

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-07-21 10:22:42 -0700

Izzabella what's wrong with ya??

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-21 10:15:28 -0700

Im 1O Andd I TellThemm Guys Im Boudda Turn 11 So Idkk Bouy That Girl She 12 Ha Bf 14

notnow21
notnow21 wrote:
2011-12-21 09:03:49 -0800

if he is freaked out by ur age....FORGET HIM GIRL!! i bet u can find someone ur age wayyy wayyy better than him. smile

mrsilikealot_1866443
mrsilikealot_1866443 wrote:
2011-09-18 08:25:37 -0700

IM 9 AND I DATE A 14 YEAR OLD!

Socceriscool
Socceriscool wrote:
2011-07-25 13:17:08 -0700

yea u do lie everybody lies at least 1 time in my life

Would U Lie About Your Age?

• Yeah, if I thought the guy would think I am too young.
  • I've lied about it, but only to get into restricted movies.
  • I've lied so often, I forget my real age!
  • I wouldn't lie about my age - it's kinda dumb.

I have some problems at school. All of the girls in the "popular" group pick on me. It's been goi...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour