Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The History Of Valentine’s Day

We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but where did this sweetheart of a holiday originally come from? Back to Article

Redblossem

jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-02-15 05:38:37 -0800

this is so cute xxz

Barbiie_1o1
Barbiie_1o1 wrote:
2012-02-14 13:31:49 -0800

I got some chocolates from my love....lol

Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2012-02-14 13:17:36 -0800

I didnt get anything this year.

coco374
coco374 wrote:
2012-02-14 10:39:29 -0800

i don't hate it, but i don't love it!!!

NothingMoreThanJoe--
NothingMoreThanJoe-- wrote:
2012-02-14 07:55:52 -0800

There was also a war o_o
It's depressing, but inspirational.

rainee9058_2002932
rainee9058_2002932 wrote:
2012-02-05 06:07:23 -0800

me2

Meow15
Meow15 wrote:
2012-02-05 06:04:13 -0800

I love valentines day

rainee9058_2002932
rainee9058_2002932 wrote:
2012-02-05 05:41:55 -0800

i love valuates day
i can talk to my booBig Grin

Does Valentine's Day Depress You?

• Yeah, I hate Valentine's Day.
  • No. I love celebrating with my BF/GF.
  • Not really. I don't care if I don't have a BF/GF.
  • No. I always plan a fun night with my friends!

Micro_valentine's playlist-micro
If you’re looking for creative ways to serenade your sweetheart or capture your crush’s attention...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour