Comments

Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts

Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're broke? Don't worry, Kidzworld's got you covered with the Top 10 Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts! Back to Article

gymnastgirl12
gymnastgirl12 wrote:
2014-02-14 17:31:43 -0800

thats right!

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-02-14 16:40:01 -0800

I'd prefer homemade to store bought any day. Big Grin

Funny_Person_LOL
Funny_Person_LOL wrote:
2014-02-14 16:15:18 -0800

Me either, the right person is coming for us tho...smile Keep a watch out they might be closer than yea think. Wink

Funny_Person_LOL

Jennifer24 wrote:
2014-02-13 14:26:57 -0800

Im to lazy to do any of these Tongue Out

coolgirl128
coolgirl128 wrote:
2014-02-13 10:37:16 -0800

Every time I think of Valentine's day I think of my bf and I love him a lot more then anything

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-02-13 10:34:14 -0800

every time i look at this i think of my gf love you bab

Cutiegirls123
Cutiegirls123 wrote:
2014-02-12 20:02:09 -0800

I don't really have someone special

JennyD

TwilightMegaFan wrote:
2014-02-05 14:10:15 -0800

Good ideas

CowSaidMoo
CowSaidMoo wrote:
2014-02-05 14:04:04 -0800

I think I'm just guna end up making heart browniewithout the egg and soy milk lol (he's vegan) =)

MSMcGucci_2573230
MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2014-02-05 13:49:32 -0800

AWH THESE IDEAS SUCK I LIKE SOMETHING ERaspberryENSIVE THESE MEANS IM CHEAP

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...
Micro_valentines-day-micro
Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valenti...
Funky face-masks, soaps and lip-glosses are all great products but they can be really expensive -...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.