Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts

Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're broke? Don't worry, Kidzworld's got you covered with the Top 10 Homemade Valentine's Day Gifts! Back to Article

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-02-05 11:18:45 -0800

Cute ideas!

Anazram
Anazram wrote:
2014-02-05 11:12:53 -0800

Lol i'd love to make one of these for my marvellous mom on valentine smile

tkaeara

sleeplesshawk wrote:
2014-02-05 09:37:46 -0800

Heart brownies, wow

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-05 09:35:53 -0800

I ♥ the little candy heart candies!!

Emogurl4life
Emogurl4life wrote:
2014-02-05 09:35:46 -0800

Haha awwww that would be sweet

sleeplesshawk
sleeplesshawk wrote:
2014-02-05 09:33:31 -0800

The sidewalk heart is interesting lol. I guess I could make a sidewalk heart in front of my crush's house.

ilovecats11
ilovecats11 wrote:
2014-02-05 09:25:31 -0800

PeachyMangoGal: I bet he DOES love u back- you are SO pretty, unlike ME

PeachyMangoGal
PeachyMangoGal wrote:
2014-02-03 11:05:52 -0800

Aw! Apart From I Dont Know if He likes me back!

girlwhodream
girlwhodream wrote:
2014-01-31 22:18:45 -0800

looks very interesting must try it

kelly168
kelly168 wrote:
2013-07-29 08:09:51 -0700

Cool,but can't you just get some card and write "I love you or happy valentines day",don't you agree

colleenaw

crazycookieXD wrote:
2013-02-01 18:22:53 -0800

cheesy holiday O_O

onedirectioner2001
onedirectioner2001 wrote:
2013-02-01 16:53:11 -0800

there was only one guy i could trust to not break up with me on valentines day cuz most ppl find a boyfriend or girlfriend and break up with me right on valetines day its so stupid

Miss soccer
Miss soccer wrote:
2013-01-01 19:05:46 -0800

cute

13mockingjay
13mockingjay wrote:
2012-12-28 21:36:17 -0800

its my fave holiday

klojo0208
klojo0208 wrote:
2012-11-30 21:52:49 -0800

someone asked me out on valinntines day!!!!!!!!!

Best Valentine's Gift? Vote!

• Flowers.
  • Chocolates.
  • Concert tix.
  • A homemade Valentine's card.

Micro_kissable-lips3
Valentine's Day is almost here and it's time to make your lips as kissable as they can be! Making...
Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...
Micro_valentines-day-micro
Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valenti...
Funky face-masks, soaps and lip-glosses are all great products but they can be really expensive -...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
"Demix" wrote:YES! I FINALLY HAVE A NEW KW SHIP!#AlpharuptionismyOTP NO. NO SHIP. AND DEFINETLY NOT ALPHARUPTION!!!!
hugebear
hugebear posted in General:
Im sorry your going through this horribles time with your parents. Im sorry for saying this but your dad is insensitive and hes not showing you love even if he does love you. I dunno what to say cos I would feel the way you does too :/ When it comes to your mum it must of been upsetting to hear her tell her friends that your the lazy and then saying to you that shes gonna leave you and your brother cos you doesnt appreciate what she does for you.  Im thinking she could do with some more help from you with the chores if you doesnt help already.  Is there any way you could say you want to have the chat with her and then tell her how your feeling and say you dont want to be called the lazy brat and what is it that your not doing that she wants you to. I really hopes it works out and good luck :angel :love
SelenaGomezFanGirl
yup
hugebear
hugebear posted in Say Anything:
Infinity / 10 I wuves :love
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: I disagree a murderer will not be able to be a productive member of society, after reviewing the psychological effects, i saw that these people either have a mental illness and is likely to murder again or have no emotions to the degree that they couldn't be a 'productive' member of society, as it would endanger society to the extreme where another life could be lost or someone could be badly injured.   Look, the mental illness murders you hear about are mass shootings. Most murders are done by gangs or robberies or things of that nature. A murderer should be put through a refining jail system that provides resources needed to have them become a more productive member of society. And, even if it is rooted in mental illness to an extreme, why should they be killed themselves for doing something that was not their fault? If they can be rehabilitated or treated for their mental illness, then they should have those resources provided to them. There is no justification for the death of another human being....for the death of another human being.
reply about 1 hour