Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Being Cyberbullied

Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me hate-mail. What should I do? I already blocked her from everything and I told my parents." Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-16 14:02:53 -0700

Awesome Article. :'D

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-04-09 09:11:02 -0700

good point smile

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-04-09 09:10:38 -0700

I don't like cyber bullying

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 15:16:02 -0800

Bullies are horrible, even when they bullly you online, remember this: tell someone if they do it again or you can report them to the police, simple... hope this helps you smile

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-12-30 14:19:08 -0800

Vinyl I agree ppl should like this

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-30 13:30:51 -0800

i dont support this at all

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2013-11-09 09:45:07 -0800

....

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:07:32 -0700

why are people disliking this? its good advice
for people!!!! i guess their cyber bullys too '_'

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:05:21 -0700

in real life nobody would care if i'm getting bulled
or even cyber bulled

Princess205
Princess205 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:45:38 -0700

that happened to me in the chat room but some nice girls helped me

Etna
Etna wrote:
2013-09-19 07:22:29 -0700

Why not just block them?

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-16 14:03:07 -0700

That wasn't really a bully case.. I've been truly bullied.

directioner_4lyfe

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-08-04 19:57:40 -0700

good times...

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-04 19:39:16 -0700

Its really sad that people are still bullying others over the interweb. -_- Thats just sad.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-08-04 17:27:00 -0700

If you watched the movie Cyberbully you would understand what it can lead to.. over something thats happend the internet

phayphay30
phayphay30 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:22:35 -0700

Pple who cyberbully are low life

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...
Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Okay, if you want to be a better player at a sport - you practice. Dealing with bullies takes pra...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.