Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Being Cyberbullied

Dramaqueen13 asks: "I told my friend I didn't want to be friends anymore, now she is sending me hate-mail. What should I do? I already blocked her from everything and I told my parents." Back to Article

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-04-09 09:11:02 -0700

good point smile

meggie125
meggie125 wrote:
2014-04-09 09:10:38 -0700

I don't like cyber bullying

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2014-02-16 15:16:02 -0800

Bullies are horrible, even when they bullly you online, remember this: tell someone if they do it again or you can report them to the police, simple... hope this helps you smile

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-12-30 14:19:08 -0800

Vinyl I agree ppl should like this

emilyabhisweettalker
emilyabhisweettalker wrote:
2013-12-30 13:30:51 -0800

i dont support this at all

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2013-11-09 09:45:07 -0800

....

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:07:32 -0700

why are people disliking this? its good advice
for people!!!! i guess their cyber bullys too '_'

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-10-21 06:05:21 -0700

in real life nobody would care if i'm getting bulled
or even cyber bulled

Princess205
Princess205 wrote:
2013-10-06 13:45:38 -0700

that happened to me in the chat room but some nice girls helped me

Etna
Etna wrote:
2013-09-19 07:22:29 -0700

Why not just block them?

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-16 14:03:07 -0700

That wasn't really a bully case.. I've been truly bullied.

directioner_4lyfe

Blind Faith wrote:
2013-08-04 19:57:40 -0700

good times...

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-08-04 19:39:16 -0700

Its really sad that people are still bullying others over the interweb. -_- Thats just sad.

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2013-08-04 17:27:00 -0700

If you watched the movie Cyberbully you would understand what it can lead to.. over something thats happend the internet

phayphay30
phayphay30 wrote:
2013-08-04 17:22:35 -0700

Pple who cyberbully are low life

JustStopAndWalkAway
JustStopAndWalkAway wrote:
2013-08-04 15:00:02 -0700

Cyber bullying is never a good thing -.- People who do it are just sorry

Poll

Have You Been Bullied?

• Yeah, I deal with bullies every day at school.
  • I've been bullied in the past.
  • No, I've never been bullied.
  • No... but I've bullied other people before.

Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_deletedigitaldrama-mic
It's clear that everyone, especially young people ready to put an end to online bullying, and we'...
Micro_no-cyberbullying-mic
Yesterday Facebook and Time Warner announced a new initiative to combat cyber bullying, one of th...
Okay, if you want to be a better player at a sport - you practice. Dealing with bullies takes pra...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair