Comments

Dear Dish-It, Being Fat Is Ruining My Life

I feel like being fat is ruining my life. I'm trying to starve myself but it's so hard. I get so weak and I already lost 43 pounds but it's still not enough. I can't stop eating, what do I do? Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-07-13 05:11:29 -0700

i dont like the second dear dish it advice

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-07-13 05:10:57 -0700

im fat and ugly! my face is all big and fat! and i just so ugly! eew!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:43:05 -0700

Even*

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:42:56 -0700

Ben though I worked out last year

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:42:45 -0700

I hate being fat even tho I'm skinny I keep thinking that I'm fat but I'm not idk why but I'm gonna start working out

Sheza
Sheza wrote:
2014-02-20 22:52:03 -0800

he dont be sooo mean And selfish

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:29:04 -0700

i think that you should love how you are because there no one like you and if you do not feel good about your weight try to eat more good food i do not know how you feel because i am skinny and if a boy do not like you because your big then let him go smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-03-14 18:06:30 -0700

yah lucky me im not fat smile Love

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-03-14 18:00:13 -0700

Thanks soo much but truly the fact is that i am Frown .3.

LWWY21
LWWY21 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:51:55 -0700

dont call yourself fat cause u really arent

singingstar25

nitralsome wrote:
2013-03-13 16:15:31 -0700

Imma 78 or somethin Frustrated

greenpig87
greenpig87 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:06:38 -0700

ha ha I'm 86 lbs. but actually I'm only that weight because I starved myself, i'm all better now though

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-03-13 15:41:56 -0700

XD my lowest I have been is 61 pounds
O.o

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 16:46:24 -0800

i'm just 117 pounds

How Do You Stay Fit?

• I like to play B-ball after school with my friends.
  • I just limit the junk food I eat.
  • I am at the gym everyday!
  • P.E. class is the extent of my physical activity.

Micro_scale_micro
I'm 104 pounds and I think I'm fat. But, I've got a heart problem so I can't run my hardest in cr...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour