Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Being Fat Is Ruining My Life

I feel like being fat is ruining my life. I'm trying to starve myself but it's so hard. I get so weak and I already lost 43 pounds but it's still not enough. I can't stop eating, what do I do? Back to Article

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-07-13 05:11:29 -0700

i dont like the second dear dish it advice

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2014-07-13 05:10:57 -0700

im fat and ugly! my face is all big and fat! and i just so ugly! eew!

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:43:05 -0700

Even*

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:42:56 -0700

Ben though I worked out last year

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:42:45 -0700

I hate being fat even tho I'm skinny I keep thinking that I'm fat but I'm not idk why but I'm gonna start working out

Sheza
Sheza wrote:
2014-02-20 22:52:03 -0800

he dont be sooo mean And selfish

sweetshay
sweetshay wrote:
2013-08-10 13:29:04 -0700

i think that you should love how you are because there no one like you and if you do not feel good about your weight try to eat more good food i do not know how you feel because i am skinny and if a boy do not like you because your big then let him go smile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-03-14 18:06:30 -0700

yah lucky me im not fat smile Love

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-03-14 18:00:13 -0700

Thanks soo much but truly the fact is that i am Frown .3.

LWWY21
LWWY21 wrote:
2013-03-14 17:51:55 -0700

dont call yourself fat cause u really arent

singingstar25

nitralsome wrote:
2013-03-13 16:15:31 -0700

Imma 78 or somethin Frustrated

greenpig87
greenpig87 wrote:
2013-03-13 16:06:38 -0700

ha ha I'm 86 lbs. but actually I'm only that weight because I starved myself, i'm all better now though

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2013-03-13 15:41:56 -0700

XD my lowest I have been is 61 pounds
O.o

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-02-08 16:46:24 -0800

i'm just 117 pounds

How Do You Stay Fit?

• I like to play B-ball after school with my friends.
  • I just limit the junk food I eat.
  • I am at the gym everyday!
  • P.E. class is the extent of my physical activity.

Micro_scale_micro
I'm 104 pounds and I think I'm fat. But, I've got a heart problem so I can't run my hardest in cr...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend