Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Am Heartbroken

heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told him and a week later they started going out. I am so confused. Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-10 16:59:18 -0700

No I can't my legs are weak an I'm just listing to sad Eminem songs

lovemeforme89
lovemeforme89 wrote:
2014-07-10 16:56:26 -0700

please don't be feel that way u will be fine u just have to move on and forget babe u will be ok

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-10 16:53:03 -0700

Ad a broken hard today now I'm depressed

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-07-10 16:52:49 -0700

I'm heartbroken my heart is shot to many times I'm gonna cry

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-16 15:31:56 -0700

im always heartbroken

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-04-15 17:51:26 -0700

This ALWAYS happens to me the right girl is out there but I can't find her );

Never-Shout-Alexa!
Never-Shout-Alexa! wrote:
2012-12-19 00:50:26 -0800

She needs help on a broken heart not shelf-esteem but I am too it's not a good feeling wen ur heartbroken Frown

TheHungerGamesRocks
TheHungerGamesRocks wrote:
2012-07-27 12:40:58 -0700

This exact thing happened to me, but it wasn't a popular girl that started dating him, it was my best friend. We arn't friends anymore!

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-27 07:22:35 -0700

buht that didnt stop meh

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-27 07:22:17 -0700

sumbody broke mii heart before

(HK_Luver)4eva
(HK_Luver)4eva wrote:
2012-07-27 02:55:39 -0700

When ppl talk shizz about me, I give them a fist and a finger (: And that was words of advice from Tealyn

girlsrocksomuch#2
girlsrocksomuch#2 wrote:
2012-07-27 00:38:14 -0700

sounds like my life...just a minute ago i was chatting with people on another chat room and they call me mean names and say my crush (Zac) is the same.... they are mean.

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-27 00:32:54 -0700

Idgaf about what ppl say about me smile

PromiseDecember_2159081
PromiseDecember_2159081 wrote:
2012-07-27 00:31:29 -0700

The popular girl in the letter is such a meanie head. xc

sirderpderpington
sirderpderpington wrote:
2012-04-23 04:43:58 -0700

Just act like ur obsessed with him. hes gonna have to give in eventually. (:

jasper_tulip_2099775

2012-03-21 04:25:34 -0700

he he he

pinky doo
pinky doo wrote:
2012-03-20 19:51:27 -0700

lolzz

Do You Have High Self-Esteem?

• Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
  • For the most part I have fairly high self-esteem.
  • I have some self-esteem issues sometimes.
  • No. I have really low self-esteem.

When I go out places, girls 'eye-me-up' but I'm convinced that I'm ugly! I'm not looking for symp...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me