Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Am Heartbroken

heartbroken asks: "I had this crush and soon the popular girls found out. Then one of them told him and a week later they started going out. I am so confused. Back to Article

temlol
temlol wrote:
2014-10-07 13:05:28 -0700

o

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-10-06 12:55:14 -0700

spa, eat some chocolate, listen to music, do anything to keep your mind occupied. Once you're over him, you'll be fine. Just remember, you are a beautiful person and it doesn't matter if people say otherwise, 'cause anyone who does is dead wrong (and meat if I ever get word of it). Focus on finding a guy who will love you for you, not your status or popularity. And just remember, if you're ever feeling down, you can always talk to me.

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-10-06 12:49:02 -0700

and just go for it. If you two are friends, this will be less complicated. But make sure his girlfriend and none of the popular girls are around. Chances are, he'll actually like you back. And remember, if he rejects you, then all it means is that he doesn't deserve you, and that god was just talking ######## to get your hopes up, only to have them come crashing down (as usual...) If rejection is the case, which it is not likely to be, then be good to yourself for the next few days. Go to the

CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn wrote:
2014-10-06 12:41:04 -0700

Look heartbroken, this didn't answer your question, so I'll answer it for you. Don't give up just yet. If you truly love the guy, then you will find a way, because true love always succeeds in the end. First try to see the state of the relationship between your crush and his new girl. Are they happy? Sad? Does it just seem like infatuation between them instead of actual love? Trust me, it never works when someone else tells your crush your feelings, so find the right time to tell him yourself,

Dana_Vana
Dana_Vana wrote:
2014-10-06 08:39:05 -0700

smile

bea_wuvvs_chu
bea_wuvvs_chu wrote:
2014-10-06 08:31:35 -0700

let it go and keep moving on smile

klyakbars
klyakbars wrote:
2014-10-06 06:31:33 -0700

Is u tlkin 2 mey or nah.....lolz

Stayley
Stayley wrote:
2014-10-06 05:07:53 -0700

im getting over with it smile

Charulata

Snickers147 wrote:
2014-09-04 20:00:22 -0700

This is how I feel now I hate being heartbroken Frown

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-08-25 18:35:11 -0700

This is how i felt today when this boy told my BF that I like this other boy. Yet, i cleared it up in Language Arts smile

Disney_
Disney_ wrote:
2014-08-25 09:23:33 -0700

Not Trueee Mayumi ;-;

JezzyJ
JezzyJ wrote:
2014-08-24 20:33:34 -0700

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-24 20:29:12 -0700

Heartbroken?? -_- just forget the man and move on. Simple as that. Moving on is a choice

Do You Have High Self-Esteem?

• Yeah, I'm pretty comfortable with myself.
  • For the most part I have fairly high self-esteem.
  • I have some self-esteem issues sometimes.
  • No. I have really low self-esteem.

When I go out places, girls 'eye-me-up' but I'm convinced that I'm ugly! I'm not looking for symp...

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
What makes you think they are? Is something in particular going on?  Without knowing any information, all I can say is ask someone. Communication is key.
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Ignore them. It might sound rude but in my experience, even though it can be difficult, you should just ignore it. Or use it as even more motivation.  I always wanted to be a published writer. Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of it. My parents would laugh and say it'll never happen. They'd put me down for wanting to try. But here I am, goal already achieved. If I can do that, you can do anything you put your mind to. :)
reply about 1 hour
CoolColette
CoolColette posted in Friends:
I have doubts that my friends are exposing my secrets!! How can I find out??
bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)