Comments

Secret Admirer Note Ideas

Valentine’s Day is the perfect day to tell your crush how you feel. But what if you’re too shy to say it in person? Here are some tips on writing a Secret Admirer Note! Back to Article

jkhardy500
jkhardy500 wrote:
2014-02-12 15:22:24 -0800

awwww thats how valentine should be presented by

brittnicole11_2611785
brittnicole11_2611785 wrote:
2014-02-12 14:49:27 -0800

i love you people im brittnicole11

youngdiva98
youngdiva98 wrote:
2014-02-07 17:15:02 -0800

lol @cyberdoll

aww_shucks
aww_shucks wrote:
2014-02-06 16:22:42 -0800

aww c: I would love this cx

harrylouiszayn1D

AngelBoy192 wrote:
2014-01-31 22:35:46 -0800

I mostly get threts!

I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌ wrote:
2014-01-30 17:02:23 -0800

To be honest, I'd more likely respond to a heart felt and well written note than
“I like you.
You seem really cool and smart.”
I don't care if I seem cool and smart, not really saying I want to know you think about me 24/7 but, seriously?
What is that even? Cool and smart? Are you my secret admirer or my best friend?

Dfire
Dfire wrote:
2014-01-30 17:00:23 -0800

Why would you use this for?

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-01-30 16:52:08 -0800

Useable....

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2014-01-30 16:41:27 -0800

WHAT I think the second version of all of them are better xD

cuteprincess111
cuteprincess111 wrote:
2013-02-04 11:07:58 -0800

Its so cute

FunGirlLondon
FunGirlLondon wrote:
2013-02-03 06:11:04 -0800

.... i tried this in the 2nd grade BUT HE FOUND MOI UGH and i backed out scary....

Nickluver14
Nickluver14 wrote:
2013-02-02 13:04:09 -0800

I totally need to see if this works w/ K or N

hutcherfan1
hutcherfan1 wrote:
2013-02-02 11:50:45 -0800

OMG!! this is really helpful!! I might try the Secret Admirer note this valentines day!! i might give one to my crush... i just don't know if i want him to know i like him....Idk

00rinny
00rinny wrote:
2013-01-21 13:47:40 -0800

what if the girl/guy you like lives in your old town? would you send an actual letter?

Ten560
Ten560 wrote:
2012-11-19 21:41:13 -0800

Really good tips

farmchic33
farmchic33 wrote:
2012-02-15 18:09:09 -0800

i love writing notes to ppl to let them no how i feel about them! but i have to no how they feel about me first.....

*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328
*Tears_of_an_Angel_101*_1907328 wrote:
2012-02-15 07:50:17 -0800

this is sweet

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-02-15 05:57:58 -0800

this is cute xx

185-3.3

Would You Sneak Around?

• Yeah, I date behind my parent's backs all the time!
  • I would never get involved with someone unless my parents were ok with it.
  • I don't date cuz my parents say I'm not old enough.
  • If I really liked someone, I would lie to my parents about seeing him/her.

Micro_girl_micro
Steer clear of heart-shaped chocolates and red and pink teddy bears and let Kidzworld suggest som...
Micro_guys_micro
Your guy has eclectic taste—sports, movies, travel, music—you know him better than anyone but fin...
I got into trouble at school and my mom said I can't go out with my boyfriend. Should I date him ...

Random in the forums

Cheshire-
Cheshire- posted in Debating:
"hiphopgirl555" wrote: "Cheshire-" wrote: I think Online dating is both good and bad. It's good because you get to meet people from around the world you may have never met in your area. Say you're in canada and you meet someone all the way in asia. Online dating is great in that way. It can be bad because sometimes they could be fake, or you may never be able to actually see them. Some people who online date have met each other and even got married, living amazing lives. People who online date sk_pe and message/comfort each other in all sorts of different ways. Though they can't actually be there for them, their words are good enough to place a smile on their face. There is nothing good about it. You don't know anything about the person. They could be lying about everything. Also if you decide to meet up somewhere, you could find out that the person is dangerous and then they could hurt you. Well that is your opinion. I think it is  great thing. Especially for someone like me who can't really speak to people outside the internet.
loddywho
loddywho posted in General:
How to go to sleep: Use a sleepmask and earplugs, (don't worry if they fall out in the night) and keep a night light near your bed that isn't LED, just normal light. If your parents room is by yours, ask them to keep their light on until you go to sleep. Hope this helps!
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "noordinarygirl" wrote: And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote: Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well. Yes, they can. cx However, the type of hat was not clarified and so it made the sentence sound awkward. That's exactly my point, thank you.
loddywho
loddywho posted in Debating:
Funny! It also raises awareness for ALS! And it helps word spread fast since people are being nominated!
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
"noordinarygirl" wrote:And how, exactly, can a hat be fluffy? Psh, ushankas are fluffy. Hats can absolutely be fluffy :D "noordinarygirl" wrote:Let's move on to details, shall we? Don't be too ridiculously generous with them...but don't bombard readers with unnecessary descriptions. Instead, try to find a happy medium between the two extremes. I think this is the most important thing for aspiring writers to learn. Even an interesting character will sound dull if you can't translate them to paper well.