Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Homesick

My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I really don't want to go home cuz I'll be embarrassed. Back to Article

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-12 04:35:21 -0700

My house is like a library its extremely quite so idk if I like staying home or getting out the house

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-11 22:42:35 -0700

i like being away from home Big Grin

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:07:06 -0800

What's not good about being away from friends and family /:

kaka123lady
kaka123lady wrote:
2012-11-30 18:58:05 -0800

u need to shut up

mermaids rule1
mermaids rule1 wrote:
2012-07-24 23:57:17 -0700

listen girl i got homesick lots of times when i slept over at my friends house but your safe there then i went to my friends house again and i got used to the house then one night i slept through the whole night it was really no big deal just be brave and get used to the house a bit. From Princess sabrina the mermaid

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-21 03:30:54 -0700

I don't get homesick but I will get homesick if I'm going for like a year

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:09:17 -0700

homesick wtf

cottoncandyfreak
cottoncandyfreak wrote:
2012-01-04 09:30:59 -0800

i dont get homesick but i do get sick if i eat the wrong thang but syf i cant dothat

syf
syf wrote:
2011-09-13 16:11:37 -0700

i never get homesick i can be away form my family for a whole year and not feel a thing

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:38:56 -0700

I never get homesick.

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-07-29 09:31:30 -0700

Yeah i get that only on the frost day of the sleepover

whipcream_17
whipcream_17 wrote:
2011-04-08 11:28:03 -0700

well, I get homesick alot like i cant even sleep over at like my best friends house. Its embarrsing and she always says comon you have to stay and get over it soon. Everyone ios nagging me to get over it but its hard. Any advice?! (: thanks

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_camp_micro
camp calamity asks: "My mom signed me up for sleepaway camp this year. I've never been before, an...
Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.