Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Homesick

My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I really don't want to go home cuz I'll be embarrassed. Back to Article

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-12 04:35:21 -0700

My house is like a library its extremely quite so idk if I like staying home or getting out the house

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-11 22:42:35 -0700

i like being away from home Big Grin

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:07:06 -0800

What's not good about being away from friends and family /:

kaka123lady
kaka123lady wrote:
2012-11-30 18:58:05 -0800

u need to shut up

mermaids rule1
mermaids rule1 wrote:
2012-07-24 23:57:17 -0700

listen girl i got homesick lots of times when i slept over at my friends house but your safe there then i went to my friends house again and i got used to the house then one night i slept through the whole night it was really no big deal just be brave and get used to the house a bit. From Princess sabrina the mermaid

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-21 03:30:54 -0700

I don't get homesick but I will get homesick if I'm going for like a year

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:09:17 -0700

homesick wtf

cottoncandyfreak
cottoncandyfreak wrote:
2012-01-04 09:30:59 -0800

i dont get homesick but i do get sick if i eat the wrong thang but syf i cant dothat

syf
syf wrote:
2011-09-13 16:11:37 -0700

i never get homesick i can be away form my family for a whole year and not feel a thing

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:38:56 -0700

I never get homesick.

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-07-29 09:31:30 -0700

Yeah i get that only on the frost day of the sleepover

whipcream_17
whipcream_17 wrote:
2011-04-08 11:28:03 -0700

well, I get homesick alot like i cant even sleep over at like my best friends house. Its embarrsing and she always says comon you have to stay and get over it soon. Everyone ios nagging me to get over it but its hard. Any advice?! (: thanks

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_camp_micro
camp calamity asks: "My mom signed me up for sleepaway camp this year. I've never been before, an...
Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day