Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Homesick

My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I really don't want to go home cuz I'll be embarrassed. Back to Article

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-12 04:35:21 -0700

My house is like a library its extremely quite so idk if I like staying home or getting out the house

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-11 22:42:35 -0700

i like being away from home Big Grin

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:07:06 -0800

What's not good about being away from friends and family /:

kaka123lady
kaka123lady wrote:
2012-11-30 18:58:05 -0800

u need to shut up

mermaids rule1
mermaids rule1 wrote:
2012-07-24 23:57:17 -0700

listen girl i got homesick lots of times when i slept over at my friends house but your safe there then i went to my friends house again and i got used to the house then one night i slept through the whole night it was really no big deal just be brave and get used to the house a bit. From Princess sabrina the mermaid

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-21 03:30:54 -0700

I don't get homesick but I will get homesick if I'm going for like a year

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:09:17 -0700

homesick wtf

cottoncandyfreak
cottoncandyfreak wrote:
2012-01-04 09:30:59 -0800

i dont get homesick but i do get sick if i eat the wrong thang but syf i cant dothat

syf
syf wrote:
2011-09-13 16:11:37 -0700

i never get homesick i can be away form my family for a whole year and not feel a thing

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:38:56 -0700

I never get homesick.

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-07-29 09:31:30 -0700

Yeah i get that only on the frost day of the sleepover

whipcream_17
whipcream_17 wrote:
2011-04-08 11:28:03 -0700

well, I get homesick alot like i cant even sleep over at like my best friends house. Its embarrsing and she always says comon you have to stay and get over it soon. Everyone ios nagging me to get over it but its hard. Any advice?! (: thanks

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_camp_micro
camp calamity asks: "My mom signed me up for sleepaway camp this year. I've never been before, an...
Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.