Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Get Homesick

My friend Megan is having a sleepover on Monday night and I get homesick. But, I really don't want to go home cuz I'll be embarrassed. Back to Article

Latinlover00
Latinlover00 wrote:
2013-10-12 04:35:21 -0700

My house is like a library its extremely quite so idk if I like staying home or getting out the house

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-10-11 22:42:35 -0700

i like being away from home Big Grin

Zara3101
Zara3101 wrote:
2013-01-26 11:07:06 -0800

What's not good about being away from friends and family /:

kaka123lady
kaka123lady wrote:
2012-11-30 18:58:05 -0800

u need to shut up

mermaids rule1
mermaids rule1 wrote:
2012-07-24 23:57:17 -0700

listen girl i got homesick lots of times when i slept over at my friends house but your safe there then i went to my friends house again and i got used to the house then one night i slept through the whole night it was really no big deal just be brave and get used to the house a bit. From Princess sabrina the mermaid

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-21 03:30:54 -0700

I don't get homesick but I will get homesick if I'm going for like a year

Daniel.Loves.Yhew
Daniel.Loves.Yhew wrote:
2012-03-20 21:09:17 -0700

homesick wtf

cottoncandyfreak
cottoncandyfreak wrote:
2012-01-04 09:30:59 -0800

i dont get homesick but i do get sick if i eat the wrong thang but syf i cant dothat

syf
syf wrote:
2011-09-13 16:11:37 -0700

i never get homesick i can be away form my family for a whole year and not feel a thing

Imagineeee_1853230
Imagineeee_1853230 wrote:
2011-08-02 21:38:56 -0700

I never get homesick.

loverpets
loverpets wrote:
2011-07-29 09:31:30 -0700

Yeah i get that only on the frost day of the sleepover

whipcream_17
whipcream_17 wrote:
2011-04-08 11:28:03 -0700

well, I get homesick alot like i cant even sleep over at like my best friends house. Its embarrsing and she always says comon you have to stay and get over it soon. Everyone ios nagging me to get over it but its hard. Any advice?! (: thanks

Downside to Sleepovers?

• Havin' to lug all my stuff to my friend's house.
  • Being the first one to fall asleep and gettin' my undies frozen!
  • Brushin' my teeth in the same room as my friend's creepy brother.
  • There's no downside to hanging with friends all night.

Micro_cooking micro
Everyone knows the best thing about weekends is having sleepovers with friends! Why not make the ...
Micro_camp_micro
camp calamity asks: "My mom signed me up for sleepaway camp this year. I've never been before, an...
Micro_sleepover_micro
Lovely_Ladiie asks: "One of my BFFs is having a hotel party/sleepover. I am totally scared! I've ...
You wanna have some friends over to your place this summer for a sleepover, but you certainly don...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand