Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Dog Keeps Barking!

Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each month, my dog keeps growling and crying and yelping at every single poster or picture in the house. What do I do?" Back to Article

SCOOBYDOOMANN7
SCOOBYDOOMANN7 wrote:
2014-03-29 12:54:27 -0700

it reallyed helped thanks dish it

cakecup434
cakecup434 wrote:
2013-07-08 16:26:14 -0700

Get a back scitcher for the dog

Superawsomez
Superawsomez wrote:
2012-10-26 14:48:12 -0700

My dog howls instead of barks

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:54:12 -0700

my dog barks non stop because i cant pet him i have a broke leg so

CrashYourParty

BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-31 10:19:30 -0800

We gottea Dawg dnt evn playy widd et Hippie

jgsrock
jgsrock wrote:
2011-12-30 14:13:17 -0800

i know i hate that. Frownim taking care of a dog named alexa and she would sit on the couch. wen people walk by 2 get their male alexa starts barking Sad

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-30 13:00:09 -0800

if they they love you they will stop

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 22:08:15 -0800

my dogs are so bad

midnalover28
midnalover28 wrote:
2011-12-28 11:25:17 -0800

This will REALLY help. My shorkie (Shih Tzu mixed with a Yorkie, it's a mixed breed) , Beanz, barks at everything. Lightning, thunder, rain, my feet, socks, stuffed animals, my pants, EVERYTHING! She even barks at the tv when she hears the doorbell on tv! Anyway, this will help. But a few days ago, my dog stopped barking. She looked sad, but she had a collar with a bell on it, and when I took it off, she looked bright in spirits! Maybe Beanz doesn't like the collar.......

serena22
serena22 wrote:
2011-10-02 07:13:34 -0700

I have three pitbulls and they make no noise unless my mom is getting home from work Vampire

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 17:54:20 -0700

u might think u do but its really hard. when ur parents say its a "big responciblity" they mean it. u would have to clean its messes, feed it, brush it, bath it, pet it, make sure it doesnt get outside if its not supposed to, keep it quiet AND train it. :- l

allieangel02
allieangel02 wrote:
2011-07-28 07:33:24 -0700

i have a pitbull smile

rockey20
rockey20 wrote:
2011-07-25 20:34:36 -0700

i lov dogs it just they keep barkin cryin yelpin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 07:24:50 -0700

Thats so cute. I wish I had a dog! xD

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-21 03:32:59 -0700

I think the worst thing you could do is keep the dog from barking at all. I mean... Would if there's a fire??? Crook???

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-06-20 07:28:35 -0700

I think when dogs bark its 4 a reason!

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:11:49 -0700

she wants yall to come back my dog used to do it. dogs do that. when they get older they will grow out of it.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:10:49 -0700

First see the Reasons he barks. Then try to stop it or you could get a shock collar that sends a not that painful shock to the dog. and do thateverytime he barks

F1119384676687

Best Place To Take Your Dog?

• The beach.
  • The park.
  • The mall.
  • No where - I hate dogs.

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)