Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Dog Keeps Barking!

Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each month, my dog keeps growling and crying and yelping at every single poster or picture in the house. What do I do?" Back to Article

SCOOBYDOOMANN7
SCOOBYDOOMANN7 wrote:
2014-03-29 12:54:27 -0700

it reallyed helped thanks dish it

cakecup434
cakecup434 wrote:
2013-07-08 16:26:14 -0700

Get a back scitcher for the dog

Superawsomez
Superawsomez wrote:
2012-10-26 14:48:12 -0700

My dog howls instead of barks

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:54:12 -0700

my dog barks non stop because i cant pet him i have a broke leg so

CrashYourParty

BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-31 10:19:30 -0800

We gottea Dawg dnt evn playy widd et Hippie

jgsrock
jgsrock wrote:
2011-12-30 14:13:17 -0800

i know i hate that. Frownim taking care of a dog named alexa and she would sit on the couch. wen people walk by 2 get their male alexa starts barking Sad

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-30 13:00:09 -0800

if they they love you they will stop

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 22:08:15 -0800

my dogs are so bad

midnalover28
midnalover28 wrote:
2011-12-28 11:25:17 -0800

This will REALLY help. My shorkie (Shih Tzu mixed with a Yorkie, it's a mixed breed) , Beanz, barks at everything. Lightning, thunder, rain, my feet, socks, stuffed animals, my pants, EVERYTHING! She even barks at the tv when she hears the doorbell on tv! Anyway, this will help. But a few days ago, my dog stopped barking. She looked sad, but she had a collar with a bell on it, and when I took it off, she looked bright in spirits! Maybe Beanz doesn't like the collar.......

serena22
serena22 wrote:
2011-10-02 07:13:34 -0700

I have three pitbulls and they make no noise unless my mom is getting home from work Vampire

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 17:54:20 -0700

u might think u do but its really hard. when ur parents say its a "big responciblity" they mean it. u would have to clean its messes, feed it, brush it, bath it, pet it, make sure it doesnt get outside if its not supposed to, keep it quiet AND train it. :- l

allieangel02
allieangel02 wrote:
2011-07-28 07:33:24 -0700

i have a pitbull smile

rockey20
rockey20 wrote:
2011-07-25 20:34:36 -0700

i lov dogs it just they keep barkin cryin yelpin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 07:24:50 -0700

Thats so cute. I wish I had a dog! xD

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-21 03:32:59 -0700

I think the worst thing you could do is keep the dog from barking at all. I mean... Would if there's a fire??? Crook???

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-06-20 07:28:35 -0700

I think when dogs bark its 4 a reason!

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:11:49 -0700

she wants yall to come back my dog used to do it. dogs do that. when they get older they will grow out of it.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:10:49 -0700

First see the Reasons he barks. Then try to stop it or you could get a shock collar that sends a not that painful shock to the dog. and do thateverytime he barks

F1119384676687

Best Place To Take Your Dog?

• The beach.
  • The park.
  • The mall.
  • No where - I hate dogs.

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.