Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Dog Keeps Barking!

Jenny asks: "My dog just won’t stop barking! Ever since I got my 2010 calendar with dogs on each month, my dog keeps growling and crying and yelping at every single poster or picture in the house. What do I do?" Back to Article

SCOOBYDOOMANN7
SCOOBYDOOMANN7 wrote:
2014-03-29 12:54:27 -0700

it reallyed helped thanks dish it

cakecup434
cakecup434 wrote:
2013-07-08 16:26:14 -0700

Get a back scitcher for the dog

Superawsomez
Superawsomez wrote:
2012-10-26 14:48:12 -0700

My dog howls instead of barks

Makayla114
Makayla114 wrote:
2012-10-11 17:54:12 -0700

my dog barks non stop because i cant pet him i have a broke leg so

CrashYourParty

BRYANIAH wrote:
2011-12-31 10:19:30 -0800

We gottea Dawg dnt evn playy widd et Hippie

jgsrock
jgsrock wrote:
2011-12-30 14:13:17 -0800

i know i hate that. Frownim taking care of a dog named alexa and she would sit on the couch. wen people walk by 2 get their male alexa starts barking Sad

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-30 13:00:09 -0800

if they they love you they will stop

babbymaddy
babbymaddy wrote:
2011-12-28 22:08:15 -0800

my dogs are so bad

midnalover28
midnalover28 wrote:
2011-12-28 11:25:17 -0800

This will REALLY help. My shorkie (Shih Tzu mixed with a Yorkie, it's a mixed breed) , Beanz, barks at everything. Lightning, thunder, rain, my feet, socks, stuffed animals, my pants, EVERYTHING! She even barks at the tv when she hears the doorbell on tv! Anyway, this will help. But a few days ago, my dog stopped barking. She looked sad, but she had a collar with a bell on it, and when I took it off, she looked bright in spirits! Maybe Beanz doesn't like the collar.......

serena22
serena22 wrote:
2011-10-02 07:13:34 -0700

I have three pitbulls and they make no noise unless my mom is getting home from work Vampire

Kittenz
Kittenz wrote:
2011-08-02 17:54:20 -0700

u might think u do but its really hard. when ur parents say its a "big responciblity" they mean it. u would have to clean its messes, feed it, brush it, bath it, pet it, make sure it doesnt get outside if its not supposed to, keep it quiet AND train it. :- l

allieangel02
allieangel02 wrote:
2011-07-28 07:33:24 -0700

i have a pitbull smile

rockey20
rockey20 wrote:
2011-07-25 20:34:36 -0700

i lov dogs it just they keep barkin cryin yelpin

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-10 07:24:50 -0700

Thats so cute. I wish I had a dog! xD

John070707
John070707 wrote:
2011-06-21 03:32:59 -0700

I think the worst thing you could do is keep the dog from barking at all. I mean... Would if there's a fire??? Crook???

wassuppeep
wassuppeep wrote:
2011-06-20 07:28:35 -0700

I think when dogs bark its 4 a reason!

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:11:49 -0700

she wants yall to come back my dog used to do it. dogs do that. when they get older they will grow out of it.

xxQueenCammixx
xxQueenCammixx wrote:
2011-06-19 06:10:49 -0700

First see the Reasons he barks. Then try to stop it or you could get a shock collar that sends a not that painful shock to the dog. and do thateverytime he barks

F1119384676687

Best Place To Take Your Dog?

• The beach.
  • The park.
  • The mall.
  • No where - I hate dogs.

hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love
alexiarina123
your welcome , youtube explains clearly all abt the laws of attraction. It will help u  BIG time....just remember to do it the right way:)