Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Do I Know If He's Cheating?

My BF has gone away to Florida with his family. I really miss him and I'm sure he misses me. But I have this tingly, twisty thing in my stomach and I think he's cheating on me. How do I know for sure? Back to Article

Kodak123
Kodak123 wrote:
2014-01-03 04:35:32 -0800

i agree

Kodak123
Kodak123 wrote:
2014-01-03 04:33:44 -0800

uh... this does not make any sense to me

jomia100
jomia100 wrote:
2014-01-02 16:09:08 -0800

Hi um hhey

imacutey
imacutey wrote:
2014-01-01 19:03:25 -0800

u trying to get my atenchen?

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:59:36 -0800

Ikr

country_smiles_
country_smiles_ wrote:
2014-01-01 18:58:34 -0800

Forgey em girl

Bluedude105
Bluedude105 wrote:
2014-01-01 18:58:26 -0800

Ask him then look at his facial expressions

Kahalisia
Kahalisia wrote:
2014-01-01 18:57:40 -0800

almost every time i get on here people talk about about dating.......

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-11-04 22:12:00 -0800

im bored read about love -_-, its make me feel confused, i just a kid -_-

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-08-14 14:48:12 -0700

forget them cheaters

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-14 14:46:47 -0700

no cheating zone*

SKITTLE POWER
SKITTLE POWER wrote:
2013-07-12 06:52:04 -0700

Hmm if yhu dont trust your bf enough not to cheat on yhu then why dont yhu juss ask him

kepob7890
kepob7890 wrote:
2012-09-30 15:13:02 -0700

hey how do u know if ur bf is cheating on u im been told he is but im not sure

dub305003
dub305003 wrote:
2012-08-30 18:39:54 -0700

wow

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-30 18:38:02 -0700

@swaggprincess can u tell me to we talk

Dre710

XXswagprincessXX wrote:
2012-08-30 18:30:43 -0700

ik he is cheating Frown

beautifulme40
beautifulme40 wrote:
2012-08-24 20:00:15 -0700

I've had a bf but not been kissed

Sindy-poll

Do You Get Jealous?

• Yeah! I get jealous all the time.
  • There's a bit of the green-eyed monster in me.
  • No, I'm usually pretty trusting of people's word.
  • I've never really had reason to be.

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away fo...

GlimmeringSky16