Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does Anyone Know What Love Is?

I see lots of people on here saying they love other people but does anyone actually know what love is? Love isn't something that U can say to someone just cuz U went out with them for a week. Back to Article

ILoveTiaan
ILoveTiaan wrote:
2014-07-01 23:39:31 -0700

I Love Tiaan, ok i still like(love) him lots!!! Ok, sorry if i annoy you at school, Anathi. Happy Future Bday!

MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-07-01 13:24:06 -0700

By the way if you have a crush on someone at school. It leads to trouble. With the principal, head teacher or your own teacher!!Maybe mom and dad!So watch who you tell. And if you really are in deep love don't always talk about it.it will get ANNOYING!!!

Luchiniflower
Luchiniflower wrote:
2014-06-11 18:18:49 -0700

Who is this boy

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:28:08 -0700

Also, love is different than lust!

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:27:39 -0700

You also have to take into consideration the fact there are different "types of love." You love a spouse differently than you love a friend, a friend different from how you love your mother, etc.

TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:13 -0800

there is no such thing as "the one" its stupid

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-24 16:22:17 -0800

Yo yo never mind

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-24 16:21:18 -0800

Yo what up? Homie love is hip hop rap R&B and lol is shut up but keep in mind oh you know about... yo boys what's up? Yeah I'm not hight that is whaton my mind and I'm ok but thanks for reading

-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 16:13:23 -0800

.....NOTHING IT DOESNT EXIST IN MY WORLD!!!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 12:20:08 -0800

Haha I can't even explain,it needs thinking....

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-10 09:25:43 -0800

Merp. Love is a feeling where you feel butterflies pretty much. Love is something unexplainable. Ba now I'm going way mushy xD

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-28 16:48:34 -0800

love is what happens when your crush calls with something sweet to say. love is rubbing your dog behind the ears. love is snuggling up in a blanket to watch TV with your family. Love is what everyone needs, and wants.

sorry! Ima poet at heart. smile

Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o wrote:
2013-11-25 02:41:10 -0800

I was the 101th commenter =D

Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o wrote:
2013-11-25 02:40:06 -0800

What is love??? A song XD

lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:20 -0800

oh, i understand ( little )

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-18 01:15:42 -0700

I wish I had a bf

Daddy's girl099
Daddy's girl099 wrote:
2013-10-11 01:02:23 -0700

OMG...lol diz is true bt partly not alxo....

stormygals
stormygals wrote:
2013-10-09 12:49:07 -0700

SOOOO TRUE!!!!!

ghfdsat123
ghfdsat123 wrote:
2013-10-09 00:22:56 -0700

LoL.this so hilarious

JennyDaHobo
JennyDaHobo wrote:
2013-10-08 20:34:29 -0700

Lol this is so true.

Who Do You Say I Love You To?

• Anyone who'll listen.
  • Only my closest friends and my family.
  • The dog I've had since I was three.
  • I don't throw that word around. It'll ruin my punk-kid rep!

Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

kaykay2002