Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does Anyone Know What Love Is?

I see lots of people on here saying they love other people but does anyone actually know what love is? Love isn't something that U can say to someone just cuz U went out with them for a week. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

ILoveTiaan
ILoveTiaan wrote:
2014-07-01 23:39:31 -0700

I Love Tiaan, ok i still like(love) him lots!!! Ok, sorry if i annoy you at school, Anathi. Happy Future Bday!

report
MsAwesome
MsAwesome wrote:
2014-07-01 13:24:06 -0700

By the way if you have a crush on someone at school. It leads to trouble. With the principal, head teacher or your own teacher!!Maybe mom and dad!So watch who you tell. And if you really are in deep love don't always talk about it.it will get ANNOYING!!!

report
Luchiniflower
Luchiniflower wrote:
2014-06-11 18:18:49 -0700

Who is this boy

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:28:08 -0700

Also, love is different than lust!

report
american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-06-11 15:27:39 -0700

You also have to take into consideration the fact there are different "types of love." You love a spouse differently than you love a friend, a friend different from how you love your mother, etc.

report
TotalWeirdo101
TotalWeirdo101 wrote:
2014-03-06 15:25:13 -0800

there is no such thing as "the one" its stupid

report
adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-24 16:22:17 -0800

Yo yo never mind

report
adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-24 16:21:18 -0800

Yo what up? Homie love is hip hop rap R&B and lol is shut up but keep in mind oh you know about... yo boys what's up? Yeah I'm not hight that is whaton my mind and I'm ok but thanks for reading

report
-TheUnexpectedGirl-
-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-24 16:13:23 -0800

.....NOTHING IT DOESNT EXIST IN MY WORLD!!!

report
MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-29 12:20:08 -0800

Haha I can't even explain,it needs thinking....

report
Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-10 09:25:43 -0800

Merp. Love is a feeling where you feel butterflies pretty much. Love is something unexplainable. Ba now I'm going way mushy xD

report
imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-28 16:48:34 -0800

love is what happens when your crush calls with something sweet to say. love is rubbing your dog behind the ears. love is snuggling up in a blanket to watch TV with your family. Love is what everyone needs, and wants.

sorry! Ima poet at heart. smile

report
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o wrote:
2013-11-25 02:41:10 -0800

I was the 101th commenter =D

report
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o
Sup3r_Son1c_Aud1o wrote:
2013-11-25 02:40:06 -0800

What is love??? A song XD

report
lonely_kids
lonely_kids wrote:
2013-11-04 22:08:20 -0800

oh, i understand ( little )

report
Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-10-18 01:15:42 -0700

I wish I had a bf

report
Daddy's girl099
Daddy's girl099 wrote:
2013-10-11 01:02:23 -0700

OMG...lol diz is true bt partly not alxo....

report
stormygals
stormygals wrote:
2013-10-09 12:49:07 -0700

SOOOO TRUE!!!!!

report
ghfdsat123
ghfdsat123 wrote:
2013-10-09 00:22:56 -0700

LoL.this so hilarious

report
JennyDaHobo
JennyDaHobo wrote:
2013-10-08 20:34:29 -0700

Lol this is so true.

report
back to story
F1027551813937

Who Do You Say I Love You To?

  • Anyone who'll listen.
  • Only my closest friends and my family.
  • The dog I've had since I was three.
  • I don't throw that word around. It'll ruin my punk-kid rep!

related stories

Ever see a celeb couple and think that they're totally tight? What about that couple at school wh...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Wooper1255" wrote:No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._.Okay, okay, let's get serious.Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND!You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully...You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also.Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you!A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your madYou should ask her any of the following questions:Are you Okay?Why are you bullying me? You're my friend.Is something wrong like family issues?Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom.Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too.Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3  your right and the only reason I have put up with her this long is because her dad died but I cant stand her anymore so but seriously I feel like there is another reason bcuz she has had people confront her saying "u know what I have put up wit this for a while and I have told u to stop and u don't listen and I know your dad died but that doesn't mean u can treat people like that "  but she still does it and for the past 3 yrs. I have put up with it but not anymore I will talk to her about it. Thanks.
reply about 11 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
You NEED to tell your parents or HER parents about her attitude, this is abuse from your OWN best friend! Tell an adult, don't be afraid, it's not even SILLY to tell an adult, this is serious, she is HURTING you! Tell someone before things get out of hand and she REALLY hurts you! D=
reply about 12 hours
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Friends:
No. Just no. Mr. Face does not approve this. ._. Okay, okay, let's get serious. Your best friend BULLYING you? And loves it when you get mad? What the heck? SHE'S NOT EVEN YOUR FRIEND! You should have a talk with your best friend. No seriously, she doesn't have any friends cause she's a bully and no one likes to be friends with a bully... You should tell your best friend that she NEEDS to change her attitude! She needs to be more nicer to others also. Also, a best friend is: Caring, Kind, Loyal, Nice, Thoughtful, and will stand up for you against bullies, will be there if you're upset, maybe they'll even CRY with you! A best friend is totally NOT: Someone who bullies you, Someone who likes it when your mad You should ask her any of the following questions: Are you Okay? Why are you bullying me? You're my friend. Is something wrong like family issues? Questions like that are good because there may be a reason for bullying. She could be suffering from depression, or is confused or lonely. Just talk to her. Have a discussion with her. Also, you should talk to other people. Ask them why they aren't friends with your best friend. Then maybe, after they tell you what they don't like about her, you can go back to your best friend and tell her the things she needs to improve on. Also, if necessary, tell an adult like your mom, a teacher, consular, or her mom. Whatever you think will solve this conflict between you and your best friend well... just go for it. But think about the outcome too. Hope I helped, I might add some tips and suggestions to you. :3
reply about 12 hours
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply about 12 hours
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply about 12 hours