Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

mikaila132
mikaila132 wrote:
2012-01-05 04:59:48 -0800

At my schoowe can we're whatever we want

alexibobz005
alexibobz005 wrote:
2012-01-04 21:21:35 -0800

SAMES!!!!! my school uniform is really strict to.and all of the suggestions in that answer aren't
allowed at my school. No make up (except a
tiny bit in upper school) and any hair
accessories have to be black and were not
allowed pumps or trainers they have to be
black leather style shoes

chocolatebear2000
chocolatebear2000 wrote:
2011-12-25 16:22:24 -0800

omg mine...we were skirts with the socks above our ancles shirts tucked in (they are heavy) just plain ugly...but spareys make it a little better and if u have a good hair doo

let let
let let wrote:
2011-08-19 20:15:40 -0700

What school do u go to

let let
let let wrote:
2011-08-19 20:13:46 -0700

Will I don't have to where uniform lucky me

hydiehy
hydiehy wrote:
2011-08-19 10:09:51 -0700

i HATE my school uniform just blue and yellow ugh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Disappointed

lollipin
lollipin wrote:
2011-07-13 22:55:16 -0700

well for some reason, i really like my school uniform, atleast its kind of warm in winter

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-09 15:13:46 -0700

But remember guys, its important to wear your uniform to look like your apart of the school!

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-07-09 15:13:18 -0700

I think my school uniform now looks ugly and long time ago was better!

Cookie1013

bettybooop6785_1718229 wrote:
2011-05-12 16:54:22 -0700

I HATE SCHOOL UNIFORM

teddybear10
teddybear10 wrote:
2011-05-12 01:43:18 -0700

I love my school unaform!!! because the school children make the uniform so everyone weres it because we all made it... we even made the logo.smile smile smile smile smile smile smilesmile

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-05-12 01:34:31 -0700

I hate school uniform. :L They don't even let you have nail varnish on. Tight freakos. :L

sweetnaddorable
sweetnaddorable wrote:
2011-03-24 08:04:28 -0700

luckyy me cuz our school dont have uniforms heheheh!!!!!!!!!!!.smile

TylerLoveless
TylerLoveless wrote:
2011-03-14 20:35:59 -0700

Haha my uniform is the whole thing we have the dresses and skirts the blazers and the cardigans ties haha but I don't mind it I just wear an awesome pair of shoes or some work boots but don't mind much coz after classes we wear our normal clothes around campus

sweetnessandpeace10
sweetnessandpeace10 wrote:
2011-03-14 05:39:53 -0700

WE HAVE TO WEAR WITE OR BLACK SHIRTS WITH KHAKI PANTS Angry

i_wubs_you
i_wubs_you wrote:
2011-03-14 00:46:07 -0700

i hate havin 2 hav 2 wear skul uniforms dai suck we wear kaki pants and a green or white shirt

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-03-13 09:51:10 -0700

I have to wear uniforms too.. But there not so Fancy so lucky you, Derek.. Hmm now i think my school uniform looks ghetto...

xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790
xoxlil' lexi xox_1417790 wrote:
2011-03-13 09:38:10 -0700

My school uniform has to be a white shirt and blue uniform pants or skirts n on fridays a red or elective shirt and ur sweater has to be gray or navy blue or the red sweater that says my school name.. My middle skool uniform sucks but i wear jeans on friday when i got to the mall lol

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!