Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

kaori6
kaori6 wrote:
2011-03-12 04:44:30 -0800

try wearing a light blue shirt with kahki pants and a black or brown belt with black shoes or brown

iimichelle
iimichelle wrote:
2011-03-11 09:37:59 -0800

P.S I read stargirl It was such a Epic/Awesome/Different book I finish last month :'D

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-03-11 09:37:31 -0800

hahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALl got to wear uniforms lol

iimichelle
iimichelle wrote:
2011-03-11 09:30:32 -0800

Hehe my skool dont wear uniform cloths all day with my crush next to me ^^

BigAshley™
BigAshley™ wrote:
2011-03-11 09:12:36 -0800

wow!!! form read all these comment most of people hate wear uniform well i'm say i do hate it and why wear them it's better wear our clothes

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-11 09:03:37 -0800

They make us wear black n gray n black shoes n if the boys don't got belts they got 2 wear ropes n then got 2 sit wit this officer 4 the whole lunch time like(WOW)

m.g.l.a
m.g.l.a wrote:
2011-03-11 08:52:51 -0800

my school calls ur parents if u dont have uniform or a belt on nd they put tape on the hallway to walk on the right side snd they have cages like prison wierd

-starheart♥
-starheart♥ wrote:
2011-03-11 08:46:13 -0800

Our school is also strict in wearing uniform but we have to bare with it.
its really ugh.

-Royce
-Royce wrote:
2011-03-11 08:40:14 -0800

I had one in middle schoo. Black dress pants, black blazer, gold, blue, and black striped tie, and black buckled dress shoes. Eh.

Animepod
Animepod wrote:
2011-03-11 08:32:21 -0800

>.>

Pein-sama
Pein-sama wrote:
2011-03-11 08:26:32 -0800

as long as the girls can wear jeans, i'm perfectly fine. skirts+me=does not compute

Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700
Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:25:26 -0800

................

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:24:31 -0800

I don't like them. But I don't hate them, its just wearing the same thing everyday is SO UNFASHIONABLE!!

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:23:17 -0800

i LOVE school uniforms....but idk why.....

Paigeяoo_1681404
Paigeяoo_1681404 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:21:46 -0800

Im home schooled from now on , I tried regular school... Didnt work out

kira-the-demon
kira-the-demon wrote:
2011-03-11 08:21:30 -0800

i hate wearing uniforms i want to look the way i want to!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:19:20 -0800

Lol. Kendra: *tries to stop laughing, so she can talk*

MeganLovesU
MeganLovesU wrote:
2011-03-11 08:18:03 -0800

uh uhh Ashleigh got a crush imao jk

HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops wrote:
2011-03-11 08:15:33 -0800

Derek will do as he dang well pleases xD
i found that out a few nights ago :3

TheEvilKendra
TheEvilKendra wrote:
2011-03-11 08:14:57 -0800

OH, OH, HO!!!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!
I wanna wear a uniform!!!

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom