Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

kaori6
kaori6 wrote:
2011-03-12 04:44:30 -0800

try wearing a light blue shirt with kahki pants and a black or brown belt with black shoes or brown

iimichelle
iimichelle wrote:
2011-03-11 09:37:59 -0800

P.S I read stargirl It was such a Epic/Awesome/Different book I finish last month :'D

mankind_1411311
mankind_1411311 wrote:
2011-03-11 09:37:31 -0800

hahahahahah !!!!!!!!!!!!!! YALl got to wear uniforms lol

iimichelle
iimichelle wrote:
2011-03-11 09:30:32 -0800

Hehe my skool dont wear uniform cloths all day with my crush next to me ^^

BigAshley™
BigAshley™ wrote:
2011-03-11 09:12:36 -0800

wow!!! form read all these comment most of people hate wear uniform well i'm say i do hate it and why wear them it's better wear our clothes

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-03-11 09:03:37 -0800

They make us wear black n gray n black shoes n if the boys don't got belts they got 2 wear ropes n then got 2 sit wit this officer 4 the whole lunch time like(WOW)

m.g.l.a
m.g.l.a wrote:
2011-03-11 08:52:51 -0800

my school calls ur parents if u dont have uniform or a belt on nd they put tape on the hallway to walk on the right side snd they have cages like prison wierd

-starheart♥_1699766
-starheart♥_1699766 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:46:13 -0800

Our school is also strict in wearing uniform but we have to bare with it.
its really ugh.

-Royce
-Royce wrote:
2011-03-11 08:40:14 -0800

I had one in middle schoo. Black dress pants, black blazer, gold, blue, and black striped tie, and black buckled dress shoes. Eh.

Animepod
Animepod wrote:
2011-03-11 08:32:21 -0800

>.>

Pein-sama
Pein-sama wrote:
2011-03-11 08:26:32 -0800

as long as the girls can wear jeans, i'm perfectly fine. skirts+me=does not compute

Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700
Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:25:26 -0800

................

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:24:31 -0800

I don't like them. But I don't hate them, its just wearing the same thing everyday is SO UNFASHIONABLE!!

waterkitty103
waterkitty103 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:23:17 -0800

i LOVE school uniforms....but idk why.....

Paigeяoo_1681404
Paigeяoo_1681404 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:21:46 -0800

Im home schooled from now on , I tried regular school... Didnt work out

kira-the-demon
kira-the-demon wrote:
2011-03-11 08:21:30 -0800

i hate wearing uniforms i want to look the way i want to!

webkinzrule24
webkinzrule24 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:19:20 -0800

Lol. Kendra: *tries to stop laughing, so she can talk*

MeganLovesU
MeganLovesU wrote:
2011-03-11 08:18:03 -0800

uh uhh Ashleigh got a crush imao jk

HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops_1502819
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops_1502819 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:15:33 -0800

Derek will do as he dang well pleases xD
i found that out a few nights ago :3

TheEvilKendra
TheEvilKendra wrote:
2011-03-11 08:14:57 -0800

OH, OH, HO!!!!!!! I KNOW!!!!!!!!
I wanna wear a uniform!!!

Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

• Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D