Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My School Uniform

DramaQueen asks: "My school has a really strict school uniform, and it’s almost impossible to LOOK like an individual, no matter what you are. I want to look different, but it’s proving really hard." Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700
Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:12:11 -0800

Derek is so beast and funny , and adoriblee! aha u all can disagree but just my opinion ; )

report
loveu20
loveu20 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:09:58 -0800

derek then go to bed smile

report
Teena 25
Teena 25 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:06:25 -0800

wow i dont have to where a uniform lucky me. i understand if u go 2 a privet, school but that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tongue Out

report
derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 08:02:56 -0800

I'm Tiredd..

report
rachellsusan_1715311
rachellsusan_1715311 wrote:
2011-03-11 08:00:09 -0800

Ooh, Lin! That does sound cute. ♥
Somedays I'll wear a fancy scarf or something.
But, I wear a lot of Cardigans with it.
Necklaces, rings, earrings.
All that stuff.
To add to it.
One day, I wore a hat too. The cute beanie ones.

report
Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-11 07:59:17 -0800

LOL wow

report
-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:59:05 -0800

g2g

report
derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:57:31 -0800

Your Butt Itches? That Sounds Like A Personal Problem To Me..

report
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx wrote:
2011-03-11 07:57:26 -0800

The only uniform I have to wear is my band uniform.

report
loveu20
loveu20 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:54:11 -0800

i hate uniforms mine is black a blue and some gold things there

report
MeganLovesU
MeganLovesU wrote:
2011-03-11 07:53:44 -0800

Omg!

report
-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:51:23 -0800

My Butt itches!

report
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops
HearTheSoundOfMyTeardrops wrote:
2011-03-11 07:49:47 -0800

My school's uniforms are only a collared shirt & blue jeans/khakis xD

report
MeganLovesU
MeganLovesU wrote:
2011-03-11 07:48:50 -0800

@Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome: ur cousins got issues!

report
Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700
Ashleigh Is Friggen Awesome_1664700 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:47:55 -0800

My cousin eats paper help him!

report
-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:46:05 -0800

BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH♥

report
-Katiee-
-Katiee- wrote:
2011-03-11 07:45:38 -0800

We don't have uniforms. Never did.

report
derek-the-ninja
derek-the-ninja wrote:
2011-03-11 07:45:23 -0800

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

report
-LovelyLin_1724787
-LovelyLin_1724787 wrote:
2011-03-11 07:44:51 -0800

I Put a black belt over everything so it looks really cute. just imagine a belt over a small sweater white button down and skirt!

report
TwilightNvrEnds
TwilightNvrEnds wrote:
2011-03-11 07:43:26 -0800

Go eat

report
back to story
Poll

Do You Wear a School Uniform?

  • Yeah - and it sucks.
  • Yeah, but at least I don't worry about what to wear.
  • No, but I want to cuz they're cute!
  • No, and I'm glad I don't!

related stories

Many NBA teams have a new look to go with the new season. Kidzworld rates some of the newe...
Micro_girls-fashion-micro
Gossip Girl is one of the hottest TV shows of the season - and so is their fashion. These girls k...
Micro_summer job dress code_micro
A job at a fast food restaurant comes with a uniform, but what if you're working at a clothing st...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes