Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Babysitting Basics

Babysitting is a big job with lots of responsibility, but it can be really fun, too, and a great way to earn extra cash. Here are some tips and tricks to help you on your quest to become a great babysitter! Back to Article

bobbyengel55
bobbyengel55 wrote:
2014-03-26 09:55:15 -0700

i am going to baby sit my cousin he is 3 or 2 im
not sure Big Grin Big Grin

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-19 19:04:50 -0800

i love babysitting better

TheCuteOne7
TheCuteOne7 wrote:
2014-01-02 04:56:36 -0800

I've done babysitting tons of times and it's not very easy

Keekeow

brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:22:07 -0800

o.O

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-12-11 12:18:25 -0800

My next door neighbor has people babysit her 19 year old son cause he did a bad thing in school so he is grounded until he moves out

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 12:06:43 -0800

well 4 me..... it's a pain when I think about it. freaking little kids try to kill me by fighting over me..... freaking pain T-T that's why I don't anymore

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:03:34 -0800

i only like baby sitting my nephew v.v

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 11:59:18 -0800

when I babysit they love me. im so good with little kids. I could babysit all day if I wanted to. I choose not to tho. a lot of weird stuff with the kids when they r near me

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:52 -0800

I was a babysitter once and I saved the two kids from someone breaking in

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:12 -0800

My Friend Is Making Me Do The Babysitting Corse With Her. v.v
I Actually Hate Little Kids So Much, But Like I Get Paid To Watch Them So It's All Good.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-21 01:42:58 -0700

dont feel like it

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-07-20 06:43:25 -0700

I wantto baby sit but im only 12 but im gonnabtake a cpr class andim good with kids and i have 3 siblings so i know how to solve fights and all of that good stuff lol

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-19 16:31:17 -0700

this is good to know im babysitting tonight

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-11 13:57:34 -0700

I want to babysit but im only 11.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:38:58 -0700

i babysit my sis but shes weird and i dont get paid Frown

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:28:43 -0700

i love baby sitting xD

ppg
ppg wrote:
2012-04-20 10:16:44 -0700

no just have fun love them you well learn when you grow up about kids

Nanny-diaries-poll

Have You Ever Had a Nanny?

• Yeah, I have one.
  • I used to have one.
  • Nope, never.
  • No, but I have a babysitter.