Comments

Babysitting Basics

Babysitting is a big job with lots of responsibility, but it can be really fun, too, and a great way to earn extra cash. Here are some tips and tricks to help you on your quest to become a great babysitter! Back to Article

bobbyengel55
bobbyengel55 wrote:
2014-03-26 09:55:15 -0700

i am going to baby sit my cousin he is 3 or 2 im
not sure Big Grin Big Grin

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-19 19:04:50 -0800

i love babysitting better

TheCuteOne7
TheCuteOne7 wrote:
2014-01-02 04:56:36 -0800

I've done babysitting tons of times and it's not very easy

Keekeow

brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:22:07 -0800

o.O

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-12-11 12:18:25 -0800

My next door neighbor has people babysit her 19 year old son cause he did a bad thing in school so he is grounded until he moves out

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 12:06:43 -0800

well 4 me..... it's a pain when I think about it. freaking little kids try to kill me by fighting over me..... freaking pain T-T that's why I don't anymore

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:03:34 -0800

i only like baby sitting my nephew v.v

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 11:59:18 -0800

when I babysit they love me. im so good with little kids. I could babysit all day if I wanted to. I choose not to tho. a lot of weird stuff with the kids when they r near me

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:52 -0800

I was a babysitter once and I saved the two kids from someone breaking in

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:12 -0800

My Friend Is Making Me Do The Babysitting Corse With Her. v.v
I Actually Hate Little Kids So Much, But Like I Get Paid To Watch Them So It's All Good.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-21 01:42:58 -0700

dont feel like it

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-07-20 06:43:25 -0700

I wantto baby sit but im only 12 but im gonnabtake a cpr class andim good with kids and i have 3 siblings so i know how to solve fights and all of that good stuff lol

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-19 16:31:17 -0700

this is good to know im babysitting tonight

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-11 13:57:34 -0700

I want to babysit but im only 11.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:38:58 -0700

i babysit my sis but shes weird and i dont get paid Frown

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:28:43 -0700

i love baby sitting xD

ppg
ppg wrote:
2012-04-20 10:16:44 -0700

no just have fun love them you well learn when you grow up about kids

Nanny-diaries-poll

Have You Ever Had a Nanny?

• Yeah, I have one.
  • I used to have one.
  • Nope, never.
  • No, but I have a babysitter.

childlover asks: "My parents said that I was allowed to babysit and I’m so happy. But I’m sorta s...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day