Comments

Babysitting Basics

Babysitting is a big job with lots of responsibility, but it can be really fun, too, and a great way to earn extra cash. Here are some tips and tricks to help you on your quest to become a great babysitter! Back to Article

bobbyengel55
bobbyengel55 wrote:
2014-03-26 09:55:15 -0700

i am going to baby sit my cousin he is 3 or 2 im
not sure Big Grin Big Grin

micheal576
micheal576 wrote:
2014-02-19 19:04:50 -0800

i love babysitting better

TheCuteOne7
TheCuteOne7 wrote:
2014-01-02 04:56:36 -0800

I've done babysitting tons of times and it's not very easy

Keekeow

brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:22:07 -0800

o.O

suppersready
suppersready wrote:
2013-12-11 12:18:25 -0800

My next door neighbor has people babysit her 19 year old son cause he did a bad thing in school so he is grounded until he moves out

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 12:06:43 -0800

well 4 me..... it's a pain when I think about it. freaking little kids try to kill me by fighting over me..... freaking pain T-T that's why I don't anymore

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-12-11 12:03:34 -0800

i only like baby sitting my nephew v.v

masterwolf
masterwolf wrote:
2013-12-11 11:59:18 -0800

when I babysit they love me. im so good with little kids. I could babysit all day if I wanted to. I choose not to tho. a lot of weird stuff with the kids when they r near me

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:52 -0800

I was a babysitter once and I saved the two kids from someone breaking in

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:56:12 -0800

My Friend Is Making Me Do The Babysitting Corse With Her. v.v
I Actually Hate Little Kids So Much, But Like I Get Paid To Watch Them So It's All Good.

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-07-21 01:42:58 -0700

dont feel like it

sibunann
sibunann wrote:
2013-07-20 06:43:25 -0700

I wantto baby sit but im only 12 but im gonnabtake a cpr class andim good with kids and i have 3 siblings so i know how to solve fights and all of that good stuff lol

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-19 16:31:17 -0700

this is good to know im babysitting tonight

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-11 13:57:34 -0700

I want to babysit but im only 11.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-04 20:38:58 -0700

i babysit my sis but shes weird and i dont get paid Frown

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-06-04 20:28:43 -0700

i love baby sitting xD

ppg
ppg wrote:
2012-04-20 10:16:44 -0700

no just have fun love them you well learn when you grow up about kids

Nanny-diaries-poll

Have You Ever Had a Nanny?

• Yeah, I have one.
  • I used to have one.
  • Nope, never.
  • No, but I have a babysitter.

childlover asks: "My parents said that I was allowed to babysit and I’m so happy. But I’m sorta s...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)