Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My Teacher

just me asks: "I just moved and I hate my new teacher. Today she told me not to put on so much makeup when I only had mascara on. I don’t have any way to take out my frustration. HELP!!!!!!" Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:19:00 -0700

Yes I don't like her but she can be cool sometimes

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 wrote:
2014-06-22 18:14:23 -0700

I did not have mean teachers, ever, since I was 3 years old in Preschool.

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 wrote:
2014-06-22 18:14:23 -0700

I did not have mean teachers, ever, since I was 3 years old in Preschool.

RedBengalTiger
RedBengalTiger wrote:
2014-05-06 18:08:20 -0700

I've never really had a problem with any of my teachers. If you just try to stay on their good side and don't give them any reason to dislike you, you should be fine. Even if they might seem unreasonable at times, they're just trying to do their job.

love2389
love2389 wrote:
2014-04-05 18:57:39 -0700

lol i hav only one nice teacher

coolchick41
coolchick41 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:57:03 -0800

i dont like my teachers

sapphire1000
sapphire1000 wrote:
2013-05-05 19:29:55 -0700

Mine is pretty nice

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:46:30 -0700

Mrs.Rad is nice and she plans some fun!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:38:58 -0700

mine is so nice. Devil

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-05 17:35:28 -0700

teacher are mean as hell

NickMerico
NickMerico wrote:
2013-05-05 17:34:09 -0700

My teacher likes me.He gives me detenions everyday... Ahh.. The love.. Yeah right he hates me

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-05 17:26:29 -0700

My teacher is so mean o_o

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:22:21 -0800

last year, i had a teacher that yelled at me when i turned to the wrong page in our book!

HI STRANGER
HI STRANGER wrote:
2012-12-18 19:38:08 -0800

last year my friend forgot to brush her hair and
the next day my teacher had gone to the store a
bout a brush and made her brush her hair in
front of the whole class

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:42:29 -0800

My teacher is like that, My math teacher will grab my paper that I'm drawing on, And rip it up and throw it away, And then he will tell me I draw horrible, Now, I crack under pressure, So I'm sitting there giggling my head off as he's tearing my picture up in front of me. XD Kinda funny if you think about it.

ms prettyeyes mack
ms prettyeyes mack wrote:
2012-12-06 15:53:00 -0800

i feel the same why when teachers yell at me

puppylover0216
puppylover0216 wrote:
2012-11-27 16:13:18 -0800

I understand how you feel. Sometimes I hate my teacher because she yells at me,but other times I like her. It can be really frustrating.

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-20 04:36:05 -0800

Ok my teacher yells everyday n all day she really gets on my nerves!!!!! I talked to my princal n he said "no it'll be alright ". N as I walked away from him I was like in my head " NO IT WON'T" nobody in my class like my teacher but dats a good thing I'm notin any of her periods!!!!!!

ymcakids
ymcakids wrote:
2012-10-28 06:36:32 -0700

THANKS

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-10-27 19:02:26 -0700

Classroom-poll

Do You Have a Favorite Teacher?

• Yeah, I have a favorite teacher.
  • No, I don't like any of my teachers.
  • I like all my teachers.
  • I'm home-schooled.

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If...

Tamara97
Tamara97 posted in Family Issues:
reply about 1 hour
Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.