Comments

Dear Dish-It: I Hate My Teacher

just me asks: "I just moved and I hate my new teacher. Today she told me not to put on so much makeup when I only had mascara on. I don’t have any way to take out my frustration. HELP!!!!!!" Back to Article

Idontcarewhateve
Idontcarewhateve wrote:
2014-12-04 00:45:49 -0800

I hate all the teachers.Why dont u tell ur teacher dat its ur face and ur gonna put whatever u want on it....that will work..i guess

David_Teh_Derp
David_Teh_Derp wrote:
2014-12-03 04:27:43 -0800

I don't like teachers at all. Hey, teachers, you really should teach us that potato is not a number, and my opinion is that your IQs are under 0! (lol, no offense to teachas, xD)

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-23 12:19:00 -0700

Yes I don't like her but she can be cool sometimes

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 wrote:
2014-06-22 18:14:23 -0700

I did not have mean teachers, ever, since I was 3 years old in Preschool.

Unikitty13
Unikitty13 wrote:
2014-06-22 18:14:23 -0700

I did not have mean teachers, ever, since I was 3 years old in Preschool.

RedBengalTiger
RedBengalTiger wrote:
2014-05-06 18:08:20 -0700

I've never really had a problem with any of my teachers. If you just try to stay on their good side and don't give them any reason to dislike you, you should be fine. Even if they might seem unreasonable at times, they're just trying to do their job.

love2389
love2389 wrote:
2014-04-05 18:57:39 -0700

lol i hav only one nice teacher

coolchick41
coolchick41 wrote:
2014-03-04 08:57:03 -0800

i dont like my teachers

sapphire1000
sapphire1000 wrote:
2013-05-05 19:29:55 -0700

Mine is pretty nice

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:46:30 -0700

Mrs.Rad is nice and she plans some fun!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-05 17:38:58 -0700

mine is so nice. Devil

Its_jade(:
Its_jade(: wrote:
2013-05-05 17:35:28 -0700

teacher are mean as hell

NickMerico_2330369
NickMerico_2330369 wrote:
2013-05-05 17:34:09 -0700

My teacher likes me.He gives me detenions everyday... Ahh.. The love.. Yeah right he hates me

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2013-05-05 17:26:29 -0700

My teacher is so mean o_o

vampirequeen999
vampirequeen999 wrote:
2012-12-28 10:22:21 -0800

last year, i had a teacher that yelled at me when i turned to the wrong page in our book!

HI STRANGER
HI STRANGER wrote:
2012-12-18 19:38:08 -0800

last year my friend forgot to brush her hair and
the next day my teacher had gone to the store a
bout a brush and made her brush her hair in
front of the whole class

Paige232
Paige232 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:42:29 -0800

My teacher is like that, My math teacher will grab my paper that I'm drawing on, And rip it up and throw it away, And then he will tell me I draw horrible, Now, I crack under pressure, So I'm sitting there giggling my head off as he's tearing my picture up in front of me. XD Kinda funny if you think about it.

ms prettyeyes mack
ms prettyeyes mack wrote:
2012-12-06 15:53:00 -0800

i feel the same why when teachers yell at me

puppylover0216
puppylover0216 wrote:
2012-11-27 16:13:18 -0800

I understand how you feel. Sometimes I hate my teacher because she yells at me,but other times I like her. It can be really frustrating.

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-20 04:36:05 -0800

Ok my teacher yells everyday n all day she really gets on my nerves!!!!! I talked to my princal n he said "no it'll be alright ". N as I walked away from him I was like in my head " NO IT WON'T" nobody in my class like my teacher but dats a good thing I'm notin any of her periods!!!!!!

Classroom-poll

Do You Have a Favorite Teacher?

• Yeah, I have a favorite teacher.
  • No, I don't like any of my teachers.
  • I like all my teachers.
  • I'm home-schooled.

My sister got a C in Art. Since it's a kind of style, do you think this is fair? If...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand