Comments

Dear Dish It: How Do You Make A Love Potion?

lipil54 asks: "How do I make a love potion?" Find out if Dish-It knows how! Back to Article

Gr8fairy
Gr8fairy wrote:
2013-08-12 12:25:21 -0700

Don,t be silly

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2013-08-02 09:25:29 -0700

Don't be crazy why would she be a witch?

Imgothandimlovinit
Imgothandimlovinit wrote:
2013-03-06 09:03:28 -0800

Im a wiccan pagan and I know love spells that work waaay more effectively than that.

Azn_gurl02
Azn_gurl02 wrote:
2012-04-20 17:00:12 -0700

Does it work

Steph.loves.youu
Steph.loves.youu wrote:
2012-03-15 19:08:21 -0700

CREEPY!!! U a witch?? O.o

reya456
reya456 wrote:
2012-01-13 16:05:43 -0800

Haha it's just like Harry potters love potion except it's not magical

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-01-05 22:37:56 -0800

Ok first of all there is no (known) plant that causes: love, lust, or affection.
2nd, even if there was haven't you ever read Harry Potter; when discussing love potions it's said "They cause feelings of love and obsession but never real love" and besides, you can't cause even lust with plants let alone actual love. LOVE POTIONS AREN'T REAL!

basketballlover714
basketballlover714 wrote:
2012-01-05 15:29:28 -0800

If it works let me know.

Destiny12702
Destiny12702 wrote:
2012-01-05 14:39:32 -0800

Fake

Shawtybhad01
Shawtybhad01 wrote:
2012-01-04 17:32:25 -0800

Thatt stuff iss nott gonee workk itss nott reall FAKE IS WHAT IT IS !!!!!

heaven24

RubyRay_1949227 wrote:
2012-01-03 15:13:22 -0800

Katie!!

Weirdo-Creep
Weirdo-Creep wrote:
2012-01-03 15:12:44 -0800

AH I AM ALREADY ANNOYED SO I AM LEAVING !ADIOS!

RubyRay_1949227
RubyRay_1949227 wrote:
2012-01-03 15:12:15 -0800

WHERE THE HELL IS MY TACOS

Lukas123_1960249
Lukas123_1960249 wrote:
2012-01-03 15:11:37 -0800

Um -takes kids and runs- BYEE

Poll

Who Is Your True Blue Love?

• My BF/GF.
  • My best friend in the whole wide world.
  • My family members.
  • I don't have one yet...

How do you know if and when you’re in love?

GlimmeringSky16