Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 25 April Fools' Day Pranks: 25-21

Are you looking forward to April Fools’ Day? The bad news is that you could be on the butt end of a joke... Back to Article

warriorsfanXD
warriorsfanXD wrote:
2014-03-31 21:26:45 -0700

Lol I should do the coin 1 lolz

Naye12
Naye12 wrote:
2014-03-31 20:00:21 -0700

Lol, I Should Try One Of These Tricks! These Are Great Ideas! :3 Lol!

besty321
besty321 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:38:51 -0700

dang good luck and happy early birthday

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-03-31 19:36:25 -0700

I feel bad for you lol anything can happen

TheLeadWizzle2
TheLeadWizzle2 wrote:
2014-03-31 19:35:12 -0700

My birthday is tomorrow :c

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-03-31 19:17:12 -0700

i am doing the cofee to my mom

its_ok_darlinq
its_ok_darlinq wrote:
2014-03-31 19:12:57 -0700

This is the day were u actaully have an good exscuse as to why u would do an crazy.horrible prank on someone

its_ok_darlinq

KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:36:28 -0700

Lurve the prank gud one

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:34:43 -0700

I know right they r so cool

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-03-25 03:28:04 -0700

I'm going to do some of these this year

mj4eversomeday
mj4eversomeday wrote:
2014-03-22 09:10:50 -0700

I'll try these ones this year.

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-08-23 22:40:59 -0700

Yeah..the once i was made a fool by this "oreo plan" by one of my scul frnds!! haha..lolz!!

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-08-23 22:40:59 -0700

marby
marby wrote:
2013-08-03 15:01:36 -0700

ha ha will have to try them next year!

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-27 05:07:25 -0700

Wow

Squeakarz
Squeakarz wrote:
2013-04-01 17:38:08 -0700

a good joke for april fools day- take an oreo, lick out all of the filling, and replace it with toothpaste. not shiny, sparkly toothpaste, just plane white. then grab a cup of water and some cornstarch, mix them together, u got milk! give it to ur victim and watch there face go sour!

Aprilfool-poll

Perfect April Fools' Prank?

• One where everyone has a good laugh.
  • When your victim never knows it was you who pulled it off.
  • As long as I get a good laugh, it's perfect.
  • The perfect prank is between you and the victim.

Micro_afd micro
It’s April Fools’ Day! Are you ready for a little tasteful humiliation? Well how about just a lit...
Micro_afd micro
It’s the Top 25 April Fools’ Jokes and the pranks are getting really funny as we slide into the T...
Micro_aprilfools-feature
April Fools is right around the corner and it's always fun to get someone a surprise whether you ...
Micro_april-micro
April Fool's Day happens on the first day of April but do you know why we play tricks, gags and p...
Micro_april-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.