Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Are Jobs For A 10-Year-Old?

candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? And not jobs around the house; I mean jobs that pay at least $10 a week – I’m saving up my money." Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

13mee
13mee wrote:
2014-07-28 21:06:49 -0700

im 10 and having trouble getting a job my mom is being NO help its SOOOO anoying

report
Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-07-26 00:54:37 -0700

But I will be 10 this year so hopefully I get a job

report
Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-07-26 00:53:32 -0700

I'm with ihatemath

report
XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:51:08 -0700

any jobs for 9 year olds? jobs that i can earn some money?

report
animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-13 08:07:18 -0700

you know thats exaxlty what i do im a 10 year old and i just ring people doors and offer to wash there cars for 2 dollars and at the end of the day i have 7 or more bucks in my hand

report
juordy
juordy wrote:
2014-07-11 20:41:08 -0700

Yes jobs for a 10 year old

report
juordy
juordy wrote:
2014-07-11 20:37:03 -0700

Yes jobs for a 10 year old

report
redbeauty
redbeauty wrote:
2014-07-08 02:07:42 -0700

Its good job. Good job KW

report
Picture101
Picture101 wrote:
2014-06-26 12:21:55 -0700

Good idea I need money

report
Wildlife908
Wildlife908 wrote:
2014-06-24 10:47:51 -0700

Same thing all those jobs duh

report
Rashid1
Rashid1 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:57:36 -0700

hello guys i think that these all are not great job let do something special as we should learm web page designing or software making and sale them online that will be great and we will be able to make so much money.

report
silversecrert
silversecrert wrote:
2014-05-24 21:24:06 -0700

hive me my $$

report
EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:26:51 -0800

I need a job for an 11 year old!!

report
deyalinelove
deyalinelove wrote:
2014-02-26 12:45:14 -0800

want to be a back up dancer that's one of my talents

report
Cindy0514
Cindy0514 wrote:
2014-01-07 23:15:48 -0800

Nah I don't need to I get so Much cash I can't spend it

report
beary
beary wrote:
2014-01-07 10:31:10 -0800

im going to have a drink stand! might get some extra pocket money smile

report
taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-07 10:21:52 -0800

I want a job

report
luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-11-26 10:08:53 -0800

I am going to set up a lemonade stand this summer!!

report
DA_CULPABLE_2565620
DA_CULPABLE_2565620 wrote:
2013-11-07 01:30:35 -0800

OHH I WISHI WAS TEN

report
abbsini
abbsini wrote:
2013-10-09 17:14:07 -0700

you could also sell drawings/paintings

report
back to story
F1149178255906

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

  • Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.

related stories

Micro_deardish-iwantajob-micro
Cashless asks: I really need money to buy a 5-piece drum set, but I have no way of getting a payi...
Micro_amusement-park-micro
If you have to work this summer, you might as well have fun. Here are Kidzworld’s picks for best ...
Micro_deardish-money-micro
Broke asks: I do chores around the house, but my parents won’t give me an allowance. All my frien...
Micro_afterschooljobs-micro
Whether you’re saving up for that iPhone 5 or just want a little spending cash, Kidzworld’s got s...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes