Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: What Are Jobs For A 10-Year-Old?

candy123 asks: "I’m 10 years old and I was wondering, what kind of jobs can a 10-year-old have? And not jobs around the house; I mean jobs that pay at least $10 a week – I’m saving up my money." Back to Article

IsaLeeLanguage
IsaLeeLanguage wrote:
2014-08-31 17:57:51 -0700

I do babysitting for $5 an hour

wieghter98
wieghter98 wrote:
2014-08-29 04:57:43 -0700

I asked my mom if i could be a pet sitter but she said no
help around the house. And my mom is the one saying
get some money.

13mee
13mee wrote:
2014-07-28 21:06:49 -0700

im 10 and having trouble getting a job my mom is being NO help its SOOOO anoying

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-07-26 00:54:37 -0700

But I will be 10 this year so hopefully I get a job

Pinka146
Pinka146 wrote:
2014-07-26 00:53:32 -0700

I'm with ihatemath

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX wrote:
2014-07-26 00:51:08 -0700

any jobs for 9 year olds? jobs that i can earn some money?

animalzwithaz
animalzwithaz wrote:
2014-07-13 08:07:18 -0700

you know thats exaxlty what i do im a 10 year old and i just ring people doors and offer to wash there cars for 2 dollars and at the end of the day i have 7 or more bucks in my hand

juordy

Picture101 wrote:
2014-06-26 12:21:55 -0700

Good idea I need money

Wildlife908
Wildlife908 wrote:
2014-06-24 10:47:51 -0700

Same thing all those jobs duh

Rashid1
Rashid1 wrote:
2014-06-15 08:57:36 -0700

hello guys i think that these all are not great job let do something special as we should learm web page designing or software making and sale them online that will be great and we will be able to make so much money.

silversecrert
silversecrert wrote:
2014-05-24 21:24:06 -0700

hive me my $$

EllaFrozen
EllaFrozen wrote:
2014-03-04 00:26:51 -0800

I need a job for an 11 year old!!

deyalinelove
deyalinelove wrote:
2014-02-26 12:45:14 -0800

want to be a back up dancer that's one of my talents

Cindy0514
Cindy0514 wrote:
2014-01-07 23:15:48 -0800

Nah I don't need to I get so Much cash I can't spend it

beary
beary wrote:
2014-01-07 10:31:10 -0800

im going to have a drink stand! might get some extra pocket money smile

taytaypeace
taytaypeace wrote:
2014-01-07 10:21:52 -0800

I want a job

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-11-26 10:08:53 -0800

I am going to set up a lemonade stand this summer!!

Are You Getting a Job This Summer?

• Yeah, I need cash!
  • No, I want to play all summer long.
  • Maybe - haven't made up my mind yet.
  • I might volunteer at one or two places.