Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-03 13:12:05 -0800

Depends its looks gr8 on some ppl and kinda gross and trashy on others depends ^-^ but i like tht peircing

MonasYou

colleenaw wrote:
2013-08-19 14:54:31 -0700

Don't like lip piercing.

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-17 13:20:48 -0700

I think lip piercings are awesome.

tiredofemgirls
tiredofemgirls wrote:
2013-07-17 11:31:24 -0700

hahaa its okay but i dont like people who have lots of piercings

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-17 11:27:33 -0700

i like it smile

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-06-14 18:18:58 -0700

I have a lip piercing and I love it.

aneesha7
aneesha7 wrote:
2013-05-30 23:02:41 -0700

i dont like doing piercings

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-05-16 10:34:14 -0700

They look scary! And thy look like they hurrrrrt

-Kat-
junior mod
-Kat- wrote:
2013-05-16 10:31:06 -0700

Omg I cringe at needles but they look awesome when they're doneeeeeeeee

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2013-04-11 21:42:29 -0700

I want a lip piercing my parents are like totes aganist it but ive almost got them to chang there minds YA BUDDY Big Grin
lol does anyone even say that anymore

lovergurl1211
lovergurl1211 wrote:
2013-04-03 12:12:52 -0700

I had a cartleage piercing

Temporarily Alyssa

2013-03-01 19:28:46 -0800

lol

trice344
trice344 wrote:
2013-03-01 19:27:48 -0800

did it hurt

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!

Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...
Check out these three tattoo artists who've left their mark on celebrities like Angelina Jolie, J...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....