Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

Lazy Scremo

wow this crazy

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:52:23 -0800

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!
-SLAPS ALL OF YOU!-
YOU DON'T NEED THEM...GOD!!!

sweetlysweet100
sweetlysweet100 wrote:
2012-12-09 20:06:35 -0800

i want to get my bellybutton pierced! Big Grin

brybry12
brybry12 wrote:
2012-12-09 11:43:09 -0800

i mean Chistmas

brybry12
brybry12 wrote:
2012-12-09 11:42:44 -0800

cool me two im gettin them for Cristmas

too_cute_xx
too_cute_xx wrote:
2012-12-09 11:39:41 -0800

i have 2 piercings on both of mt ers and next yera im getting 2 more my parents dope u think

AlexandriteLove
AlexandriteLove wrote:
2012-12-09 07:46:41 -0800

Well my mom and dad made my ears hole close so im getting a new hole where my old hole used to be and a piercing at the top of my ear..... smile Im just happy they are letting me get another one!! Big Grin

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-12-08 11:15:49 -0800

I have a lip peircing smile

Pretty Smile Tu:)
Pretty Smile Tu:) wrote:
2012-12-08 08:38:55 -0800

piercing are dope !

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-12-08 08:34:51 -0800

lol

nicolemarie
nicolemarie wrote:
2012-12-08 08:34:40 -0800

i had an ear peircing before but i had to take it out it my ear got infected....thats why u use real earing and no fakes

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2012-12-08 08:20:31 -0800

-eyeroll-
Oh God. My Mom got a nose piercing once and like...it was totally gross.

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-12-08 08:19:05 -0800

I wanna get snake bits or just one lip ring

sweetkillagirl1
sweetkillagirl1 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:55:41 -0800

it would look good on u girl get i t

burningstars;♥
burningstars;♥ wrote:
2012-12-07 17:32:41 -0800

i gots myself a belly buttom piercing too, chanler c;

Lyndsey7656
Lyndsey7656 wrote:
2012-12-07 16:24:22 -0800

I wanna get my monroe pierced on my b-day >.

YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;)
YOU LOOKIN AT SWAG ;) wrote:
2012-12-07 16:17:56 -0800

I have one

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-07 15:00:16 -0800

I already have snake bites

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!