Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

Gwinavear

chakana231roxs wrote:
2012-10-18 19:59:55 -0700

owch!!! ☺

swaggedup_mimi
swaggedup_mimi wrote:
2012-06-26 18:50:03 -0700

i wnt a lip piercing tounge and a belly piercing

sasha_bad123
sasha_bad123 wrote:
2012-06-19 21:43:06 -0700

It looks like it would hurt so i don't really know ?

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-13 20:19:25 -0700

umm. idk bout yall but dat look painful

SwaggerAlert
SwaggerAlert wrote:
2012-06-13 19:14:05 -0700

Never and Dont want a lip piercing
cuz my Lips are for kissing and eating food so
......

NO NO NO NO NO

fierclyfresh#1
fierclyfresh#1 wrote:
2012-06-13 18:43:29 -0700

My mum wont let me and i REALLY want one according to her i'll be putting myself out there Frown

SydneyWavsYou
SydneyWavsYou wrote:
2012-06-13 18:10:09 -0700

I Want Snack Bites But My Parents Say No! :L

twinklezz
twinklezz wrote:
2012-06-07 15:57:16 -0700

i so wanna get spider bite piercings

Dacey.Loves.You_2096952
Dacey.Loves.You_2096952 wrote:
2012-06-06 12:43:28 -0700

I have my belly button pierced and my ears have 3 peircings and i have my nose peirced

gigglez :)
gigglez :) wrote:
2012-06-06 11:22:32 -0700

Mii daddy said he would rather let me get a tattoo than any pericings

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!

Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...
Check out these three tattoo artists who've left their mark on celebrities like Angelina Jolie, J...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D