Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

Stasia_Guitar_Legand_2312985

chakana231roxs wrote:
2012-10-18 19:59:55 -0700

owch!!! ☺

swaggedup_mimi
swaggedup_mimi wrote:
2012-06-26 18:50:03 -0700

i wnt a lip piercing tounge and a belly piercing

sasha_bad123_2166360
sasha_bad123_2166360 wrote:
2012-06-19 21:43:06 -0700

It looks like it would hurt so i don't really know ?

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-06-13 20:19:25 -0700

umm. idk bout yall but dat look painful

SwaggerAlert
SwaggerAlert wrote:
2012-06-13 19:14:05 -0700

Never and Dont want a lip piercing
cuz my Lips are for kissing and eating food so
......

NO NO NO NO NO

fierclyfresh#1
fierclyfresh#1 wrote:
2012-06-13 18:43:29 -0700

My mum wont let me and i REALLY want one according to her i'll be putting myself out there Frown

SydneyWavsYou
SydneyWavsYou wrote:
2012-06-13 18:10:09 -0700

I Want Snack Bites But My Parents Say No! :L

twinklezz
twinklezz wrote:
2012-06-07 15:57:16 -0700

i so wanna get spider bite piercings

Dacey.Loves.You_2096952
Dacey.Loves.You_2096952 wrote:
2012-06-06 12:43:28 -0700

I have my belly button pierced and my ears have 3 peircings and i have my nose peirced

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!

Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...
Check out these three tattoo artists who've left their mark on celebrities like Angelina Jolie, J...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

GlimmeringSky16