Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

111emma111♥
111emma111♥ wrote:
2012-04-09 18:16:51 -0700

I wannt one ;(

report
Fre$h4L!fe
Fre$h4L!fe wrote:
2012-04-09 18:12:56 -0700

I got snake bites too (:

report
NothingMoreThanJoe--
NothingMoreThanJoe-- wrote:
2012-04-09 18:09:23 -0700

I have two :3

report
tragickiller12
tragickiller12 wrote:
2012-04-09 18:09:19 -0700

It doesnt hurt that bad... i have my bottom right done..

report
camogirl33
camogirl33 wrote:
2012-04-09 18:08:40 -0700

i got snake bite

report
-katelyn;DD-
-katelyn;DD- wrote:
2012-04-09 18:08:38 -0700

I'm so getting one. !

report
-Alexxx
-Alexxx wrote:
2012-04-09 18:07:17 -0700

HA I HAVE ONE xD

report
t † t EMO t † t
t † t EMO t † t wrote:
2012-04-09 18:05:38 -0700

even though im not old enough i pierced my lip and yay i got snakebites

report
BusyBea
BusyBea wrote:
2012-03-30 19:49:23 -0700

BAD

report
Marlize97
Marlize97 wrote:
2012-03-27 13:31:07 -0700

I have a Lip Ring and my mom actually approved it! Here in SA ur not allowed to have piercings in school, so I had a hard time hiding it from my dad and the teachers, but it`s all worth it(:

report
MirCat
MirCat wrote:
2012-03-21 17:24:50 -0700

at the end oh the school year im getting my belly button done im 11

report
supercutie56
supercutie56 wrote:
2012-03-19 04:48:20 -0700

it will hurt =[

report
motorcyclegirl18
motorcyclegirl18 wrote:
2012-03-17 16:06:10 -0700

i want my noise done

report
dancer0909
dancer0909 wrote:
2012-03-17 14:11:44 -0700

ewwww i only like my ears not my lip or nose its gross what if you get infected ewww

report
jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2012-03-17 10:16:32 -0700

i want it x

report
Lil_Miss_Baller
Lil_Miss_Baller wrote:
2012-03-15 17:14:50 -0700

I want a lip piercing soooooo bad

report
kermitthefrog
kermitthefrog wrote:
2012-03-15 11:37:08 -0700

Why on Earth would you want a TOTAL STRANGER to SHOVE a NEEDLE through your darn LIP?!?!

report
Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-03-15 11:17:09 -0700

I want a lip peircing when I am 18.

report
gawjussanna
gawjussanna wrote:
2012-03-15 09:49:30 -0700

yuckkk

report
Katie Kat98
Katie Kat98 wrote:
2012-03-15 09:30:55 -0700

yayz lip piercing im getting one soon but i dnt knw if i want snake bites or regular

report
back to story
F1144783233343

Do You Have Any Piercings?

  • Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!

related stories

Lots of peeps may have their ears, noses and navels pierced, but before you go and get it done, l...
Check out these three tattoo artists who've left their mark on celebrities like Angelina Jolie, J...
Two of the hottest ways to decorate your body is with crystal body jewels and temporary tattoos. ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes