Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Desperate For A Lip Piercing

Peace & Tammy09 ask: "I'm MEGA desperate for a lip piercing! I've tried begging and begging my mom and dad for it but they say that I should wait till I'm 18. Should I just be patient or shall I keep trying to persuade them?" Back to Article

InsaneIzzy_2046975
InsaneIzzy_2046975 wrote:
2012-03-13 23:32:36 -0700

I want a liip piercing ! ahaa

shainamahone
shainamahone wrote:
2012-03-13 17:54:04 -0700

lol i love that im getting mine done in 3 weeks cant wait

EmiForever_1845216
EmiForever_1845216 wrote:
2012-03-13 17:46:37 -0700

omg i want one on my ear :P

swagg890
swagg890 wrote:
2012-03-13 17:38:48 -0700

lmao

Raynebowcupcakes
Raynebowcupcakes wrote:
2012-03-13 17:34:22 -0700

I'm desprate for a eyebrow one

neitra
neitra wrote:
2012-03-13 17:33:39 -0700

i want my nose did and my lip

JasmineSierra
JasmineSierra wrote:
2012-03-13 17:31:39 -0700

I was desperate so I gave my self one....it doesn't hurt you just stick the needle through your lip in the right place of coarse and make sure your needle is clean....mom got mad but she also got over it... Too.

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-13 15:50:20 -0700

I want a nose and belly peircing

mz.fli chick
mz.fli chick wrote:
2012-03-13 15:29:06 -0700

i got one dat junk dnt hurt

Tkwon_Do
Tkwon_Do wrote:
2012-03-13 15:26:59 -0700

I want one

bubblegumsticks
bubblegumsticks wrote:
2012-03-13 14:28:45 -0700

I got my ears pierced when I was little

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-03-13 14:28:19 -0700

I Gt My Ears pierce i might get my bellybutton pierce

nicole sweet
nicole sweet wrote:
2012-03-13 14:26:44 -0700

i only gt my ears pierced

lani78
lani78 wrote:
2012-03-13 14:20:02 -0700

I have a tongue piercing and my ears pierced that's all

prettylittlegothgirl
prettylittlegothgirl wrote:
2012-02-05 19:53:32 -0800

i have over 1000 piercings!!! i'm not kidding!!! even in places that shouldnt be pierced...

izzy loves YOU
izzy loves YOU wrote:
2012-02-05 04:49:29 -0800

EWWWW GROSS NO1 NEEDS LIP NOSE OR TOUNGE PEIRCINGS! GROSS! I Onley Have Mt Ears Peirced

prettylittlegothgirl
prettylittlegothgirl wrote:
2012-01-10 15:16:23 -0800

nose piercing are sooooo ugly!!!

prettylittlegothgirl
prettylittlegothgirl wrote:
2012-01-10 15:15:15 -0800

@mustache man: why dont you shut the fhhuck up?

prettylittlegothgirl
prettylittlegothgirl wrote:
2012-01-10 15:14:35 -0800

i have over 100 piercings!

ayoo taytay123
ayoo taytay123 wrote:
2012-01-10 12:16:02 -0800

yah they can get infected with it but if they really want one then you should hav one ony if its ok with the parents smile

Do You Have Any Piercings?

• Yeah, I have a bunch of piercings.
  • No, I don't have anything pierced.
  • I only have my ears pierced.
  • The 'rents won't let me get any piercings!