Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

Tamia2013
Tamia2013 wrote:
2014-02-02 08:49:03 -0800

I love poems and poetry!

raya4433
raya4433 wrote:
2013-04-13 19:36:01 -0700

poets are cool what I like about them is there not long Frustrated

Jocy1220
Jocy1220 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:23:15 -0700

Poems are so fun to read and write! Especially if you write about something that makes you happy. It's my favorite thing to do in school

korra25
korra25 wrote:
2013-02-22 14:26:03 -0800

Poems are amzing.......Big Grin

Sierra1000
Sierra1000 wrote:
2013-02-21 14:30:32 -0800

Poems are something you can enjoy it really does help u find your self(:

lolapie9
lolapie9 wrote:
2013-02-21 12:57:44 -0800

i love poems,poems are a beautiful thing smile

lai-lai101

2013-02-21 10:05:07 -0800

Ooopsy sorry!! smile

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2013-02-21 10:02:55 -0800

If you want to chat take it to your profiles.
These is the comments section for this specific article.

priya16
priya16 wrote:
2013-02-21 09:15:23 -0800

Omg!! I write limerick ,lyric and free verse poems Big Grin

rajthesmart1234
rajthesmart1234 wrote:
2013-02-01 01:19:33 -0800

I kind of Like poetry

poppa12
poppa12 wrote:
2013-01-23 08:27:18 -0800

poetry is fun, but sometimes i get stuck on something that i scrunch up the paper and throw it to the bin................ yh thts wht life is lyk

grumdrop123
grumdrop123 wrote:
2012-08-24 18:28:33 -0700

i feel you bru

grumdrop123
grumdrop123 wrote:
2012-08-24 18:27:03 -0700

i like it so much i made a whole bunch Punk

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-07-13 16:18:08 -0700

i right bout stuff all the time writing calms me dwn bc i am getting all of my anger down on a paper no matter hw bad it it

hannah767532
hannah767532 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:45:21 -0800

i'm doing i tin school and i mad one up snuggles is my cat is so cute that shes as soft as a bunny i love her....

membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-16 05:24:04 -0800

When I was around 7 years old I made up my own poetry song and I write it how I feel right now and how to express myself.

Cree Lady_1622740
Cree Lady_1622740 wrote:
2012-02-06 10:00:57 -0800

I love to write poetry to express my inner feelings and thoughts. I also write songs and short stories.

mystic boy
mystic boy wrote:
2012-01-24 09:04:47 -0800

i am a good poet smile

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Crisanna" wrote:AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a pee sample. A child heart's start beating after 22 days of conception. A women does not have an abortion before 22 days (or even right after). It's extremely dangerous.
reply less than a minute
Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Crisanna" wrote: AlphaT: it's not even living yet, it doesn't have a heart beat! If you take a pregnancy test, it shows positive, and then you go to a feminine doctor to make sure, do you get an ultrasound? No because you won't find a heartbeat. You get a blood test, or maybe even a ##### sample. Heartbeat is not the measure of living or not living. Many organisms don't even have hearts. It is 'alive', but not conscious. I think that's the more important distinction.  Yes this is true. But let me put it this way. Let's say a 13 year old girl got pregnant against her will. She, and her baby, may not make it through the birth. And with the possibilty of her death and the baby's, you'll still say that she can not get an abortion? That is just not right.
reply 1 minute
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. Okay but now we're imprisoning otherwise productive members of society, for the goal of 'sending a message' that society doesn't approve of abortion. I think that's rather totalitarian.
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Which is why I made the ant comparison. All living things have some value, and killing any of them is morally wrong. However, we do not treat all death or all killing the same way, and I do not believe that locking people in prison for abortion is going to resolve the fact that sometimes women will try to get rid of their pregnancies.   With all crime, making it illegal will not resolve it. But it will slim down immensely. That's definitely NOT how crime works. When you make something illegal that people want you just create an unsafe market for it. Prohibition is the best example of this
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote:   Teh_Skittlez,  I don't believe the argument is whether or not women should be punished.   If abortion is illegal, is that not presumably what would be happening?