Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-03-21 02:07:39 -0700

actually i like poems but i have not written any!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-03-21 02:05:14 -0700

Yeah, I love poems n I've even wrote many!

CutieHarriet
CutieHarriet wrote:
2011-01-25 04:26:42 -0800

i love love poems! get it?! love love! lolz!! smile smile smile smile Angel

monkey140
monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-21 20:04:07 -0800

I HATE POEMS

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:39:22 -0700

YOUR A POET U JUST DONT WANNA KNOW IT!!

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:33:27 -0700

GOOOOD!!!!!

watsmyuser
watsmyuser wrote:
2010-08-14 11:56:45 -0700

listen to this its like a song and ryms like a poem , dark nite with streetlights the nite people are out . and thats all i got

BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC.
BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC. wrote:
2010-07-20 02:41:50 -0700

THE WORLD DOWN UNDER there once was a world down under where kids were born so please be quiet in the world down under

Hippie

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

IMAGINARY20
IMAGINARY20 posted in General:
happy Christmas. I wish u the best  u know what I love Christmas  how about u? that's
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Say Anything:
"wolfiegal" wrote:No, I do not believe in Santa. I figured it out years ago. I put up a camera in the living room and watched the tape the next morning. Guess who was putting the presents under the tree and eating the cookies? My grandma! So anyways, Santa is not real. But this thread is just sad.. it's ruining little kids on here that still believe in Santa's imagination! That only proves that your grandma is Santa :O
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
MeRrY x-MaS....Let happiness & joy be filled
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
I don't know her but MeRrY x-MaS to you today on this day of 25th december
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
"ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. "ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. Yes. Definitely. You are completely right.