Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-03-21 02:07:39 -0700

actually i like poems but i have not written any!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-03-21 02:05:14 -0700

Yeah, I love poems n I've even wrote many!

CutieHarriet
CutieHarriet wrote:
2011-01-25 04:26:42 -0800

i love love poems! get it?! love love! lolz!! smile smile smile smile Angel

monkey140
monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-21 20:04:07 -0800

I HATE POEMS

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:39:22 -0700

YOUR A POET U JUST DONT WANNA KNOW IT!!

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:33:27 -0700

GOOOOD!!!!!

watsmyuser
watsmyuser wrote:
2010-08-14 11:56:45 -0700

listen to this its like a song and ryms like a poem , dark nite with streetlights the nite people are out . and thats all i got

BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC.
BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC. wrote:
2010-07-20 02:41:50 -0700

THE WORLD DOWN UNDER there once was a world down under where kids were born so please be quiet in the world down under

Hippie

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

cammy girl asks: "I am trying to write a poem but I can't. Can you help?"
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

Crisanna
Crisanna posted in Debating:
uhm, i have no idea how many kids im gonna have . . . but if i have a girl i might name her Alana. that's kinda the only name i got. other than that, i'll figure it out when i get there
Ange_16ner
Ange_16ner posted in Debating:
I want my daughter to be called: Alena, Elizabeth, Annabelle son: Jeremiah, Alfred (Alfie) twins: (boy/girl) Philip and Lillian (Phil & Lil!) idk for girl/girl boy/boy though <3
Team Audi #46
You beat Super Metroid. Brother tried that. Got a few months until he lost everything. Yep. Hasn't tried again since.  I would be the same way. Problem is the main game I am nerd about is a racing sim. :p Really hard to beat that game in a day. Or do much in a day. I would however do that for other games if I had the information on them. And the means to actually get to the system at the correct time considering the systems are in my brothers room.
Thundertoronto