Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-03-21 02:07:39 -0700

actually i like poems but i have not written any!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-03-21 02:05:14 -0700

Yeah, I love poems n I've even wrote many!

CutieHarriet
CutieHarriet wrote:
2011-01-25 04:26:42 -0800

i love love poems! get it?! love love! lolz!! smile smile smile smile Angel

monkey140
monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-21 20:04:07 -0800

I HATE POEMS

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:39:22 -0700

YOUR A POET U JUST DONT WANNA KNOW IT!!

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:33:27 -0700

GOOOOD!!!!!

watsmyuser
watsmyuser wrote:
2010-08-14 11:56:45 -0700

listen to this its like a song and ryms like a poem , dark nite with streetlights the nite people are out . and thats all i got

BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC.
BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC. wrote:
2010-07-20 02:41:50 -0700

THE WORLD DOWN UNDER there once was a world down under where kids were born so please be quiet in the world down under

Hippie

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Debating:
My entire HS was two stories as well. It's called overcrowding. More students enrolled than the school was built to house. Although we have a few shacks, I got it done. There really is NO way to change the five minute rule unless you can manage to get the entire student body to be late every day at each class which would probably never happen without a staged event. But then again, other schools seem to manage it, it would be fruitless. I remember my junior year, I had classes all over the place! First floor, Second Floor, Shacks - - times seven classes. You just have to be determined! I never wanted to go to Saturday detention. Wasn't happening! All I know, is I got through it for four years. :)
InternetOwl
Red.
iWonTheGame
Green, pink, blue and grey.
emoboy15xx