Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-03-21 02:07:39 -0700

actually i like poems but i have not written any!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-03-21 02:05:14 -0700

Yeah, I love poems n I've even wrote many!

CutieHarriet
CutieHarriet wrote:
2011-01-25 04:26:42 -0800

i love love poems! get it?! love love! lolz!! smile smile smile smile Angel

monkey140
monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-21 20:04:07 -0800

I HATE POEMS

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:39:22 -0700

YOUR A POET U JUST DONT WANNA KNOW IT!!

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:33:27 -0700

GOOOOD!!!!!

watsmyuser
watsmyuser wrote:
2010-08-14 11:56:45 -0700

listen to this its like a song and ryms like a poem , dark nite with streetlights the nite people are out . and thats all i got

BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC.
BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC. wrote:
2010-07-20 02:41:50 -0700

THE WORLD DOWN UNDER there once was a world down under where kids were born so please be quiet in the world down under

Hippie

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic? It affected men and women alike (albeit mostly men)? It's not particularly relevant, it's another topic, that's why I'm not going to talk about it.  Oh. Okay.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.  I'm not pro slave, but I am against the south=racist bandwagon. I know you're smart enough to not be on that wagon though. Objection: Relevance? How is Pacific Slave Trade significant to the topic?
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Right, I'm obligated to sign up for the draft, and you couldn't even if you wanted to. Then again, women couldn't own and manage land while married until 1718....and it wasn't national until around 1850. You should probably specify where, because the place where I live wasn't even colonized yet in 1718.  Providence of Pennsylvania. However most states didn't accept it until around 1840-50. Maryland had achieved statehood in 1788, but it took them until 1841 to legalize married women to own property, and even them they had no control over the property. This is the case for many states. Face it, early America treated women as property....she was right on that part. But that's all changed. I'm not denying it. I was merely suggesting that you should specify where. Of course, in all the dates you've listed so far, men were also to be bought and sold as property in the U.S. in the states that would become the Confederacy. I would say that their treatment as property was much harsher than that of women in many cases, but yes, of course both men and women have been treated as property by the law in the past, and still are in many places today.    American Slavery didn't discriminate between genders. And for women, it was the same for blacks and whites. Also, pinning slavery and the confederacy together? I thought you knew more about the topic. But that's another debate. I should have known using the confederacy as an example would resonate with you. Like you said, it's another topic, but I could also talk about the Pacific slave trade.
Ghostling
Ghostling posted in Food:
Vegetables=Potatoes. Potatoes=Chips (crisps). Chips=Good.