Comments

You're A Poet - You Just Don't Know It!

Ever feel like writing a poem? Poetry and writing are a natural part of our lives - a great way to express your innermost thoughts and feelings. You don't need to be a pro to write poetry! Check out our tips, below! Back to Article

id350
id350 wrote:
2011-03-21 02:07:39 -0700

actually i like poems but i have not written any!!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-03-21 02:05:14 -0700

Yeah, I love poems n I've even wrote many!

CutieHarriet
CutieHarriet wrote:
2011-01-25 04:26:42 -0800

i love love poems! get it?! love love! lolz!! smile smile smile smile Angel

monkey140
monkey140 wrote:
2010-11-21 20:04:07 -0800

I HATE POEMS

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:39:22 -0700

YOUR A POET U JUST DONT WANNA KNOW IT!!

tani17
tani17 wrote:
2010-09-21 18:33:27 -0700

GOOOOD!!!!!

watsmyuser
watsmyuser wrote:
2010-08-14 11:56:45 -0700

listen to this its like a song and ryms like a poem , dark nite with streetlights the nite people are out . and thats all i got

BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC.
BUFF MONSTER GRAFFITI INC. wrote:
2010-07-20 02:41:50 -0700

THE WORLD DOWN UNDER there once was a world down under where kids were born so please be quiet in the world down under

Hippie

Poll

Poems - Sweet or Sappy?

• Sweet - I love poems!
  • Sappy - I'd rather date my mom than write a poem!
  • I've read a few good poems, but some are too cheesy.
  • I've never read a poem...

Dear Dish-It: Help Me Write A Poem? Kidzworld is here to help!
In honor of Black History Month, Nickelodeon is celebrating prominent African Americans throughou...
Micro_poem_micro
Stumped on how to express yourself on Valentine's Day? Here are a few sweet and silly love poems ...

Random in the forums

YouWillRememberMe-
This is probably the best rubbish you have ever wrote..
reply 1 minute
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
Sure
reply 1 minute
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
we clawed, we chained our shells in vain we fought never asking why we swam, I fell under your spell. a turtle no one could deny   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i put you down low under the water  and now, you're not coming up it slowly turned, you let me starve and now, we're turtles under the water   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger i can't live a lie, swimming for my life i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never wanted to eat so bad  all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me   i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to give me burger and instead of using force i guess i should've let you win i never meant to start a war i just wanted you to gimme a bite i guess i should've let you win   don't you ever say i just swam away i will always want your burger   i came in like a angry turtle i never hit so hard on shore all i wanted was a cheese burger all you ever did was reject me   i came in like a angry turtle yeah, i just hide in my shell and sung left me crashing in a blazing wave all you ever did was reject me yeah, you, you reject me yeah, you, you reject me
brunostar
brunostar posted in General:
"RaliRooAJ" wrote:(A blubbed ta daaaaaaaa) I play octodad why did you bump this... O_o
brunostar