Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

The Different Types of Paint

There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have different methods and have different techniques for you to master. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-07 10:13:24 -0700

I never know what to do with paint but nice article

canine dog

mazumi wrote:
2012-09-24 13:08:29 -0700

cooll xD

cutie10075
cutie10075 wrote:
2012-03-16 21:16:10 -0700

I love all of them but water color is the Best

Mykaela22
Mykaela22 wrote:
2012-02-29 13:32:23 -0800

I love it

EmilyUser
EmilyUser wrote:
2012-02-25 12:40:09 -0800

Interesting article! Big Grin

happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-02-02 16:34:52 -0800

I like the oil paint the best.

POPROCKROLL
POPROCKROLL wrote:
2011-12-16 19:49:01 -0800

i never knew paint could b so interesting

unicycle

redskinsrule wrote:
2011-11-13 14:08:57 -0800

i love art

redskinsrule
redskinsrule wrote:
2011-11-13 14:07:46 -0800

i love art i love the art work

katyb101
katyb101 wrote:
2011-10-29 14:16:12 -0700

art is the best i love it even at school its just so cool if you were to choose a subject id choose ART smile Love smile Love smile Love

symphany123
symphany123 wrote:
2011-10-28 13:34:31 -0700

i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve ART

starlove1234
starlove1234 wrote:
2011-10-01 07:44:43 -0700

i love art work smile

hml999
hml999 wrote:
2011-09-08 14:01:55 -0700

I love art work I think its beautiful and I love to draw but I'm not the best....

pinkcupcake134
pinkcupcake134 wrote:
2011-06-30 22:37:31 -0700

ima b one of den artis omg i juss love ART ╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗ ║──║─║──║──║──║ ║──║─║──║──║──║ ║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗ ║────║─────║────║...

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Jacquard has created a bunch of cool ways to do tie-dye and fabric art, including some really jui...
Want to redecorate your room this Fall? Check with your 'rents and then check out these dynamic d...
Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour