Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

The Different Types of Paint

There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have different methods and have different techniques for you to master. Back to Article

poopydu
poopydu wrote:
2011-06-23 23:44:41 -0700

╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗
║────║─────║────║
╚════╩═════╩════╝

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-06-17 20:49:07 -0700

luv it! painting is so fun!

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:22 -0700

osom

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:03 -0700

theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Hello Kitty Rules
Hello Kitty Rules wrote:
2011-05-09 04:52:16 -0700

i luv art this is good for beginners to smile plus it helps for new ideas

percyjackson512
percyjackson512 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:37:03 -0700

I love to draw! I'm trying to become better at painting so this helps! Thanks! smile

rorocks
rorocks wrote:
2011-05-01 01:05:40 -0700

all of these r so cool

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 09:05:20 -0700

I Liked The Acrylic Painting, It Looked Like It Was A Real Dog!

thenobodies_1662895
thenobodies_1662895 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:54:56 -0700

those pianting r really awesome i respect the people who can do dat but i cant im a sketch artist myself Wink

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:48 -0700

I have a HUGE suitcase with acrylics and watercolors. I use the acrylics when I make plushies.

Gobbles100
Gobbles100 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:33 -0700

I tried to paint but I can only do Acrylic Abstract painting. DRAWING IS EASIER FOR ME!!!

Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl wrote:
2011-03-26 13:17:28 -0700

I only draw. I think it would be cool if I leraned how to ink and use water colors too. :3

swidishfish2233
swidishfish2233 wrote:
2010-12-06 07:23:01 -0800

Hi I love art to!

Jgirl
Jgirl wrote:
2010-11-06 01:45:53 -0700

I think this is definatly a cool article but is probbably because i love painting so i enjoyed the article.

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Jacquard has created a bunch of cool ways to do tie-dye and fabric art, including some really jui...
Want to redecorate your room this Fall? Check with your 'rents and then check out these dynamic d...
Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what...

Random in the forums

Cinderella_red
Michael Moscovitz  Frm The Princess Dairies. He is so so so so loving to Mia. I wish I had a real Michael for myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After all I am Amelia :D
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I suggest Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. It is not VERY fat but medium. can be read my 12/13 and above (for teens). I think you will like it since at this age we usually have a thing for novels which are actually Diaries. I think you will like it. there are 18 parts of princess Diaries
reply about 1 hour
Cinderella_red
I am 12 and I can suggest some I have/am reading, appropriate for 11/12. NOVELS: CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY (by Roald Dahl)- it is for 8  and above and really good for anyone to read THE SECRET GARDEN (by Frances Hodgson Burnett)- It Is really for 9 and above. I am sure u will enjoy it.  HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME (by Victor Hugo)-You may not like it at first but slowly you will just LOVE it! -FOR A LITTLE OLDER AGE (13 onwards) Princess Diaries (by Meg Cabot, 18 parts)- It is a good book. deals with the autobiography/Diaries/Journals of a teen princess. Well I mostly read Novels so I know which standard they usually are and the age for which it is meant. I red short stories too but I cannot understand what age they are for. So I can only tell you about Novels.  ENJOY! :):]:-)
Cinderella_red
I like Meg Cabot, Enid Blyton, Shukumar Rai, Rabindranath Tagore, Roald Dahl.
Cinderella_red
I am reading all the series of Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot. I do not have all of them but I am buying them 2/3 at a time. I finished 3 parts of it, 15 more to go....