Comments

The Different Types of Paint

There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have different methods and have different techniques for you to master. Back to Article

poopydu
poopydu wrote:
2011-06-23 23:44:41 -0700

╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗
║────║─────║────║
╚════╩═════╩════╝

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-06-17 20:49:07 -0700

luv it! painting is so fun!

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:22 -0700

osom

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:03 -0700

theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Hello Kitty Rules
Hello Kitty Rules wrote:
2011-05-09 04:52:16 -0700

i luv art this is good for beginners to smile plus it helps for new ideas

percyjackson512
percyjackson512 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:37:03 -0700

I love to draw! I'm trying to become better at painting so this helps! Thanks! smile

rorocks
rorocks wrote:
2011-05-01 01:05:40 -0700

all of these r so cool

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 09:05:20 -0700

I Liked The Acrylic Painting, It Looked Like It Was A Real Dog!

thenobodies
thenobodies wrote:
2011-03-26 13:54:56 -0700

those pianting r really awesome i respect the people who can do dat but i cant im a sketch artist myself Wink

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:48 -0700

I have a HUGE suitcase with acrylics and watercolors. I use the acrylics when I make plushies.

Gobbles100
Gobbles100 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:33 -0700

I tried to paint but I can only do Acrylic Abstract painting. DRAWING IS EASIER FOR ME!!!

Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl wrote:
2011-03-26 13:17:28 -0700

I only draw. I think it would be cool if I leraned how to ink and use water colors too. :3

swidishfish2233
swidishfish2233 wrote:
2010-12-06 07:23:01 -0800

Hi I love art to!

Jgirl
Jgirl wrote:
2010-11-06 01:45:53 -0700

I think this is definatly a cool article but is probbably because i love painting so i enjoyed the article.

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Jacquard has created a bunch of cool ways to do tie-dye and fabric art, including some really jui...
Want to redecorate your room this Fall? Check with your 'rents and then check out these dynamic d...
Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what...

Random in the forums

HopelessWanderer
More than anything. She's amazing and so gorgeous. I liked her before the movie, though. I liked her when she played in The Secret Life of The American Teenager. Plus she's going to be in the movie 'The Fault In Our Stars'.
5sosxo
5sosxo posted in General:
Our Mental Synchronisation, Can Have But One Explanation! Me And You Are Just Meant To Be!~Frozen
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay posted in General:
"Jordan" wrote:Not even going to bother giving this the answer or attention you are looking for.And I am very happy with the decision we made and appreciate all the actual positive helpful users.But I will touch on your filter complaint.Sorry that you hate the filter so much. But you have the United States Government to thank for that and the law it created.Because that is why our users are suffering. Because of the law that is in place. We wish it didn't have to be that way, trust me. It is awful see words blocked that shouldn't.But we follow the law and always will. Thanks for not locking this thread. It's appreciated.  Nice underline on the word "actual".  I've tried being positive and friendly and have given suggestions this way.  Doesn't work.  I just get ignored and deleted.  Being negative seems to work better so that's what I've been doing.  Oh, and calling me an attention seeker is a smart way to get out of answering my complaints about the P&R section.
Zelittledoctor
Zelittledoctor posted in General:
5sosxo suffered 60 emotional damage!
_OreoGurl_
_OreoGurl_ posted in Debating:
Hey just im bored........ p me if ur bored too!