Comments

The Different Types of Paint

There are three main types of paints: Watercolor, Acrylics, and Oils. These paints all have different methods and have different techniques for you to master. Back to Article

poopydu
poopydu wrote:
2011-06-23 23:44:41 -0700

╔══╗─╔═════╦══╗
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──║─║──║──║──║
║──╚═╣──║──║──╚═╗
║────║─────║────║
╚════╩═════╩════╝

selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123 wrote:
2011-06-17 20:49:07 -0700

luv it! painting is so fun!

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:22 -0700

osom

jonnyc
jonnyc wrote:
2011-06-08 13:13:03 -0700

theyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk

Hello Kitty Rules
Hello Kitty Rules wrote:
2011-05-09 04:52:16 -0700

i luv art this is good for beginners to smile plus it helps for new ideas

percyjackson512
percyjackson512 wrote:
2011-05-02 06:37:03 -0700

I love to draw! I'm trying to become better at painting so this helps! Thanks! smile

rorocks
rorocks wrote:
2011-05-01 01:05:40 -0700

all of these r so cool

random ninja xD
random ninja xD wrote:
2011-04-23 09:05:20 -0700

I Liked The Acrylic Painting, It Looked Like It Was A Real Dog!

thenobodies
thenobodies wrote:
2011-03-26 13:54:56 -0700

those pianting r really awesome i respect the people who can do dat but i cant im a sketch artist myself Wink

-Damaged
junior mod
-Damaged wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:48 -0700

I have a HUGE suitcase with acrylics and watercolors. I use the acrylics when I make plushies.

Gobbles100
Gobbles100 wrote:
2011-03-26 13:19:33 -0700

I tried to paint but I can only do Acrylic Abstract painting. DRAWING IS EASIER FOR ME!!!

Comicbook Girl
Comicbook Girl wrote:
2011-03-26 13:17:28 -0700

I only draw. I think it would be cool if I leraned how to ink and use water colors too. :3

swidishfish2233
swidishfish2233 wrote:
2010-12-06 07:23:01 -0800

Hi I love art to!

Jgirl
Jgirl wrote:
2010-11-06 01:45:53 -0700

I think this is definatly a cool article but is probbably because i love painting so i enjoyed the article.

F1112204000671

Who's the Greatest Painter? Vote!

• Vincent van Gogh gets my vote.
  • Pablo Picasso is my fave painter.
  • Claude Monet's paintings are the best.
  • My artwork rivals all the famous painters.

Jacquard has created a bunch of cool ways to do tie-dye and fabric art, including some really jui...
Want to redecorate your room this Fall? Check with your 'rents and then check out these dynamic d...
Vincent van Gogh was born in the Netherlands on March 30, 1853. Take a look at what...

Random in the forums

NickMan22
NickMan22 posted in Debating:
You are pouring freezing water on your head and donating right? Why not stop pouring the water & just donate? I'd say It is a wastage of the water. I will never support it, you can just donate why pouring the water? It's just a wastage. You are wasting the water, water is one of the precious things in the universe I'd say.
hugebear
hugebear posted in Debating:
I think its the funny and awesome way of raising awareness and money for ALS.
Hesse
Hesse posted in General:
gh
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Even if people are just dumping water on themselves, and aren't contractually or legally obligated to donate, the ALSA has still received tens of millions of dollars since this thing got popular. Even though nobody has to donate, people are still donating. It's obviously morally corrupt. Spreading awareness and donating is wrong Now, I could be wrong...but I don't exactly honestly really think that he truly and inexplicably meant to say and or state his reply and comment in such a negative and derogatory fashion and nature.
hugebear