Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Friend Dumped Me

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to me. I thought she was just busy. Then one day recently, she started a fight with me and my other friend! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:12:23 -0800

No friends dumped meh be4

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 18:55:24 -0700

I have no friends that have dumped me

luvyaseeya
luvyaseeya wrote:
2013-09-15 18:11:59 -0700

this girl i knew since i was in 2nd grade she was nice but suddenly in 3rd grade she started being mean to me and my bestie and starting drama and she slapped my bestie pls help me

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-08 00:36:41 -0800

i know girl

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:47:44 -0700

They weren't neva yo REAL friend so jst find your TRUE nd loving friend,tht will stick by yo side no matter wat

KoadaForever14
KoadaForever14 wrote:
2011-11-22 15:48:38 -0800

Just find new friends cuz if ur friend is talking behind ur back that ain't a good thing..find someone better who won't talk behind your back

Poll-3

Have You Been Dumped by a Bud?

• Yeah... but I got over it.
  • I get into fights with friends, but we always work it out.
  • No, but I dump my friends if they do something bad to me.
  • I've never lost a friend for any reason.

This month, my boyfriend broke up with me. It would have been four months if he'd let it last. Bu...

Cutiebee12
Cutiebee12 posted in Friends:
this year.... Still have....
arosha
arosha posted in Family Issues:
my parents never fight
xXlove-bugXx
my parents are prolly like a 5 i mean i dont have chores or anything but i cant stay at my friends house unless theyve met the parents and have known them for a while. I also cant just leave the house and go for a walk or anything even if i have a phone.
xXlove-bugXx
xXlove-bugXx posted in Style:
Ive noticed everyone is trying to be "country" or "redneck" all of sudden. I just dont get it i mean im dating a redneck but the difference is hes a real redneck, hes lived in the country and knows how to ride a horse and fish. But alot of people nowadays are trying to say their country or redneck because they listen to bands like "Florida Georgia line" and i just dont understand it, its not a fashion statement its a lifestyle. What are your opinions on it?
Fluffydragonpuppy
My parents are about an 8. I put a lot of care and effort into my schoolwork, so they'd only take away my privileges (phone, internet, DS) if I wasn't trying. But, I give it my all, and behave in general, so they're pretty easy. However, I knew this girl in home and careers class last year who got her phone taken away because her grade point average was 3.4 instead of 3.66.