Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Friend Dumped Me

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to me. I thought she was just busy. Then one day recently, she started a fight with me and my other friend! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:12:23 -0800

No friends dumped meh be4

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 18:55:24 -0700

I have no friends that have dumped me

luvyaseeya
luvyaseeya wrote:
2013-09-15 18:11:59 -0700

this girl i knew since i was in 2nd grade she was nice but suddenly in 3rd grade she started being mean to me and my bestie and starting drama and she slapped my bestie pls help me

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-08 00:36:41 -0800

i know girl

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:47:44 -0700

They weren't neva yo REAL friend so jst find your TRUE nd loving friend,tht will stick by yo side no matter wat

KoadaForever14
KoadaForever14 wrote:
2011-11-22 15:48:38 -0800

Just find new friends cuz if ur friend is talking behind ur back that ain't a good thing..find someone better who won't talk behind your back

Poll-3

Have You Been Dumped by a Bud?

• Yeah... but I got over it.
  • I get into fights with friends, but we always work it out.
  • No, but I dump my friends if they do something bad to me.
  • I've never lost a friend for any reason.

This month, my boyfriend broke up with me. It would have been four months if he'd let it last. Bu...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon