Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Friend Dumped Me

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to me. I thought she was just busy. Then one day recently, she started a fight with me and my other friend! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:12:23 -0800

No friends dumped meh be4

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 18:55:24 -0700

I have no friends that have dumped me

luvyaseeya
luvyaseeya wrote:
2013-09-15 18:11:59 -0700

this girl i knew since i was in 2nd grade she was nice but suddenly in 3rd grade she started being mean to me and my bestie and starting drama and she slapped my bestie pls help me

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-08 00:36:41 -0800

i know girl

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:47:44 -0700

They weren't neva yo REAL friend so jst find your TRUE nd loving friend,tht will stick by yo side no matter wat

KoadaForever14
KoadaForever14 wrote:
2011-11-22 15:48:38 -0800

Just find new friends cuz if ur friend is talking behind ur back that ain't a good thing..find someone better who won't talk behind your back

Poll-3

Have You Been Dumped by a Bud?

• Yeah... but I got over it.
  • I get into fights with friends, but we always work it out.
  • No, but I dump my friends if they do something bad to me.
  • I've never lost a friend for any reason.

This month, my boyfriend broke up with me. It would have been four months if he'd let it last. Bu...

wolfgirl109
wolfgirl109 posted in Friends:
A couple of my friends admitted to me that they like me. They are all sweet guys, but I can't possibly love all of them. I don't want to hurt anyone in the process. Help me please!
donteatcarrots
I think you need to talk to your mom- to be honest, I don't see anything wrong with a B grade, but it seems clear that she thinks otherwise. Or maybe give each other a bit of space, and then discuss the situation with her.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Long hair is beautiful but short hair is comfortable. So I guess short hair :p
classicalmusicisepic
I used to have really really long hair. Then I decided to chop it all of and style it into a pixie, and it's honestly one of the best things I've done.
supernaturalblackcat
Sighs My mom is getting mad at me when my dad gets mad and starts griping about how bad my grades are when i have B's in all classes then she gets mad and says i never talk to her well i don't wonder why i don't talk to her She just gets mad and blames it on me she dosn't hit but she calls me a S and a B u know all those words I'm sitting in one room watching tv and she comes in and says she was in a good mood and blames me and says its my fault I really don't blame my brother for not liking her i know it sounds harsh but i don't blame him please just help I'm about ready to get the razer out again and i've quitted that for like 4 months