Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Friend Dumped Me

Me and my friend Lauren WERE friends for 11 1/2 years, then two years ago she stopped talking to me. I thought she was just busy. Then one day recently, she started a fight with me and my other friend! Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-08 16:12:23 -0800

No friends dumped meh be4

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-15 18:55:24 -0700

I have no friends that have dumped me

luvyaseeya
luvyaseeya wrote:
2013-09-15 18:11:59 -0700

this girl i knew since i was in 2nd grade she was nice but suddenly in 3rd grade she started being mean to me and my bestie and starting drama and she slapped my bestie pls help me

obey_female
obey_female wrote:
2013-01-08 00:36:41 -0800

i know girl

fyegrlaround_2193683
fyegrlaround_2193683 wrote:
2012-07-24 11:47:44 -0700

They weren't neva yo REAL friend so jst find your TRUE nd loving friend,tht will stick by yo side no matter wat

KoadaForever14
KoadaForever14 wrote:
2011-11-22 15:48:38 -0800

Just find new friends cuz if ur friend is talking behind ur back that ain't a good thing..find someone better who won't talk behind your back

Poll-3

Have You Been Dumped by a Bud?

• Yeah... but I got over it.
  • I get into fights with friends, but we always work it out.
  • No, but I dump my friends if they do something bad to me.
  • I've never lost a friend for any reason.

This month, my boyfriend broke up with me. It would have been four months if he'd let it last. Bu...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit