The Princess And The Frog: Miss Charlotte's Perfect Party Planning Tips
Whether riding atop a float in the grand parade or dancing with your dream prince at the Mardi Gras Ball, every princess in the Crescent City dreams of presiding over the perfect Mardi Gras event. To celebrate the March 16, 2010 release of The Princess And The Frog DVD, here are a few tips for y’all on how to plan your very own Royal Mardi Gras Gala!
Set The Date & Time
Proper planning for your Royal Gala will make it a wonderful success.
Invite Your Guests
Send your invitations: Proclaiming A Royal Event! Be sure to include all the important details that your guests will need to know:
- What To Wear
Decorate For A Festive Event
Create the perfect look for your Mardi Gras Gala with flowers, balloons, streamers and confetti. Choose Mardi Gras colors of green, purple and gold, and … pink. Don’t forget to decorate yourself in your best princess party dress, white gloves, beautiful jewelry, princess shoes, and a pretty purse! After all, there may be a prince nearby. Tuxedo Jackets are perfect for any princes who might be attending.
Prepare Delicious Food
It’ll be a magical event with proper treats and delicious delights for your guests to enjoy. Tiana’s gumbo and beniets are always fitting.
Set A Royal Table
Arrange place settings fit for a Mardi Gras Queen! Colorful tablecloths and napkins make your table pretty. Find a color theme and be sure to include that color when selecting tablecloth, napkins and tea settings. Use lace doilies and fresh flowers to create a centerpiece adding the perfect touch. Be sure to have proper settings and place cards for proper seating for all your party guests.
Games & Activities
Entertain your guests with fun activities:
- Slipper Relays: Fill a box with several pairs of shoes – all styles and sizes. Two teams, each member must find the proper pair, put the shoes on and properly walk the red carpet and join their team members on the other end of the carpet.
- Crown Toss: From a proper distance, see if your guests can toss their crowns onto the throne.
- Enchanted Jewel Hunt: Place a number of treasures and trinkets around the tea room or in the yard for your guests to ‘hunt’ for. Give each of your guests a purse or treasure box to hold all of their precious jewels in.
Try these fun activities provided or create your own ideas.
- The Princess And The Frog DVD Review
- The Princess And The Frog: Nintendo DS, Wii & PC :: Game Review
- Disney's The Princess And The Frog: Books For Every Reader :: Reviews
- The Princess And The Frog Soundtrack Review