Comments

Not-So Healthy Energy Drinks

There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, happy and ready to go! But do you know all there is to know about these miracle concoctions? Back to Article

Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy wrote:
2014-04-14 06:57:34 -0700

I drink Red Bull every day. I'm fine, but I try to be careful with it. No working out after drinking, only between 1 and 2 cups per day...

#nerdychica

bunnybun4055 wrote:
2012-04-28 16:03:28 -0700

No! I love rockstar. I just like monster better. ( ;

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-28 15:59:07 -0700

Is this Sh_t suppose to stop us from drinking it

NothingMoreThanJoe--
NothingMoreThanJoe-- wrote:
2012-04-28 15:58:50 -0700

I love rockstar. xD

Brandon Loves You_1987035
Brandon Loves You_1987035 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:57:19 -0700

Lol so I'm the only one who likes rockstar? xD

babyjoker1000
babyjoker1000 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:56:39 -0700

monster help me when a football game for the trophy

bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:54:51 -0700

Nahh. You gotta' get the Monster! :3 Thats stuff is aweesomee'. I like the blue kind the best. ( ;

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-04-28 15:54:06 -0700

NO ENERGY DRINKS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!
it's full of caffine and sugar, and it ruins your heart :P
The only ones i would say are OK would be like sport drinks like Poweraid :P

Xsk8rboyX_1946674
Xsk8rboyX_1946674 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:50:56 -0700

If they were healthy nobody would like them.

Brandon Loves You_1987035
Brandon Loves You_1987035 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:46:26 -0700

I love rockstar and red bull :3

Miss 1 of a Kind
Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-04-28 15:46:19 -0700

I am drinking a Red Bull now. It's BEAST!

Joshlovesdragons18

2012-04-28 15:42:48 -0700

I LOVE RED BULL!

ilac
ilac wrote:
2012-04-25 22:01:52 -0700

i love em

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.

If your parents have been stressing over money and you feel anxious because of the environment, w...
There is a reason why opposing NBA teams hate playing in Utah. This arena has the reputation for ...
Do you read the cereal box label and wonder why it's chock-full of B vitamins? Find out what they...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!