Comments

Not-So Healthy Energy Drinks

There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, happy and ready to go! But do you know all there is to know about these miracle concoctions? Back to Article

Midsykitsy
Midsykitsy wrote:
2014-04-14 06:57:34 -0700

I drink Red Bull every day. I'm fine, but I try to be careful with it. No working out after drinking, only between 1 and 2 cups per day...

#nerdychica

bunnybun4055 wrote:
2012-04-28 16:03:28 -0700

No! I love rockstar. I just like monster better. ( ;

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-04-28 15:59:07 -0700

Is this Sh_t suppose to stop us from drinking it

NothingMoreThanJoe--
NothingMoreThanJoe-- wrote:
2012-04-28 15:58:50 -0700

I love rockstar. xD

Brandon Loves You_1987035
Brandon Loves You_1987035 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:57:19 -0700

Lol so I'm the only one who likes rockstar? xD

babyjoker1000
babyjoker1000 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:56:39 -0700

monster help me when a football game for the trophy

bunnybun4055
bunnybun4055 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:54:51 -0700

Nahh. You gotta' get the Monster! :3 Thats stuff is aweesomee'. I like the blue kind the best. ( ;

AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC wrote:
2012-04-28 15:54:06 -0700

NO ENERGY DRINKS ARE GOOD FOR YOU!
it's full of caffine and sugar, and it ruins your heart :P
The only ones i would say are OK would be like sport drinks like Poweraid :P

Xsk8rboyX_1946674
Xsk8rboyX_1946674 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:50:56 -0700

If they were healthy nobody would like them.

Brandon Loves You_1987035
Brandon Loves You_1987035 wrote:
2012-04-28 15:46:26 -0700

I love rockstar and red bull :3

Miss 1 of a Kind
Miss 1 of a Kind wrote:
2012-04-28 15:46:19 -0700

I am drinking a Red Bull now. It's BEAST!

Joshlovesdragons18

2012-04-28 15:42:48 -0700

I LOVE RED BULL!

ilac
ilac wrote:
2012-04-25 22:01:52 -0700

i love em

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.