Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Not-So Healthy Energy Drinks

There are lots of energy drinks on the market today that promise to make you feel more alert, happy and ready to go! But do you know all there is to know about these miracle concoctions? Back to Article

ninja24
ninja24 wrote:
2012-01-21 01:03:53 -0800

fight fight fight

loeydovey4567
loeydovey4567 wrote:
2012-01-21 00:42:37 -0800

i never said that and it is dielices

hanlol77544
hanlol77544 wrote:
2012-01-21 00:32:37 -0800

lie lie lie u dont drink that , u said it was rank

loeydovey4567
loeydovey4567 wrote:
2012-01-20 22:58:29 -0800

i drink red bull and monster energy drinks but i always fill sick after lol

KittenAdoption
KittenAdoption wrote:
2012-01-20 22:39:02 -0800

I Drink Monster Energy Drink

PrettiBoiFr33h
PrettiBoiFr33h wrote:
2012-01-20 20:50:10 -0800

Im srry but MONSTER IS THE BEST PURPLE

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-01-20 19:44:57 -0800

i lik energy drinks but my boost is candy lolz

i.b.da.real.1
i.b.da.real.1 wrote:
2012-01-20 19:19:03 -0800

i lyk anykind of energy drinks...i cnt drink alot cuz trust mi i am so crzy....lyk im a freak i admit it im a freak Big Grin

LoveMe-HateMe234
LoveMe-HateMe234 wrote:
2012-01-20 19:13:17 -0800

It gives you winnnngggggghsss! Luv tht crap

moreofjesuschristintheworld
moreofjesuschristintheworld wrote:
2012-01-20 19:00:12 -0800

EW am not going to drink any of those!! I tryed moster 1 time monster IS NASTY! Tho i love the refreshers from starbucks!

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-20 18:53:42 -0800

at my school we anit loud to do anything

block
block wrote:
2012-01-20 18:53:18 -0800

I love red bull it's healthy I'm sexy

promise_to_love
promise_to_love wrote:
2012-01-20 18:52:45 -0800

at my school ppl in 6-8th grade drink red bull and monster wtf?

JayceeLynne_12
JayceeLynne_12 wrote:
2012-01-20 18:49:41 -0800

Lolll, yess Big Grin

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-01-20 18:48:47 -0800

Yea Buddi !

chodd7
chodd7 wrote:
2012-01-20 18:47:59 -0800

yummo love monster rock star and heaps more smile

JayceeLynne_12
JayceeLynne_12 wrote:
2012-01-20 18:46:21 -0800

Ew; redbulls gross Dx
MONSTERS WHERE ITS AT Wink Tongue

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-01-20 18:46:05 -0800

put your monters in the aiir and wave them lyk u dont and if you lyk hip hop and u love tht im here say oo yeaher

vika9110
vika9110 wrote:
2012-01-20 18:45:19 -0800

hahaha 2 of u here r my friends hehe Big Grin

the dragon lady
the dragon lady wrote:
2012-01-20 18:45:12 -0800

MONSTERZ SUCK RED BULLZ ROCK

What's Your Fave Energy Drink?

• I love any kind of SoBe drink.
  • Red Bull gives me a ton of energy.
  • Anything with a ton of caffeine!
  • Give me pop over energy drinks any day of the week.