Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Told My Crush I Like Him

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now we can't look at each other without it feeling weird. He lives right across the street. What do I do? Back to Article

Skipley

MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:48:54 -0700

That's why I don't tell other ppl 0.0

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:58:03 -0800

I don't even have drama.. And this happened.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:57:20 -0800

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!! It was 2 weeks ago and I haven't talked to her sense. He barely knows me right? Only my name. So She tells him in math class ( I don't have her that period) So then, 4 people told me I never knew you liked Joey! I'm like who told him? Everyone said Emily.. So I went up to her and said why did you do that? She's like I never did that! There lying! When 4 people heard it! He blushed although.

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-11-06 13:53:09 -0800

Something like this happened to me. I told my friend that I was thinking of asking him out and she ran off told another one of my "friends" and they ran off and told him. about a week after that I didn't like him anymore.

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:17:16 -0800

that happened once Frustrated but it turned out he liked me too xD he's my ex now o-o

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:15:34 -0800

I can tell them myself..Big Grin

princesssammi
princesssammi wrote:
2013-10-12 08:17:16 -0700

So hapend to me to coz so think
She ment to tell him coz she so had crush
On him to x

Crystal95014
Crystal95014 wrote:
2013-10-11 21:21:30 -0700

Plus she was hanging out with her cousin. I don't really like her cousin so much and I guess she doesn't like me either. One example, one day my Best friend told me I could play but then her cousin said No, she's not in the game! Then my Bff said again Um nothing

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-11 21:17:03 -0700

Something similar happened to me, I was on google talk and was talking with ligerpup22, and my "best friend" grabbed my ipod out of my hands and told him that I have a crush on him...

SaveryAvery
SaveryAvery wrote:
2013-10-09 05:29:17 -0700

that has happend to me too! expept it wasn't as bad becuase we were in the same class and "table". gurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 20:30:54 -0700

I got really mad when it happened to me. But we are still friends

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-09-22 20:28:59 -0700

All my friends are boys cuz they all like me but I only like Dalton bad thing is he knows who I will be in trouble if he finds out

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-16 13:21:32 -0700

u dont have a very good friend you shouldnt be
friends with her anymore or just curse her out like
revenge or something, well you have to get back
dont u??

pisandbunnies
pisandbunnies wrote:
2013-09-16 13:07:48 -0700

my friend did that too

Emogurlrock
Emogurlrock wrote:
2013-09-15 21:57:31 -0700

My friend did that but he didn't know who I was...I'm lucky

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-09-15 19:19:32 -0700

I have. Crush but not a big one but me and Zachary like each other it's great

_JeEpErS_cReEpErS
_JeEpErS_cReEpErS wrote:
2013-09-15 19:06:14 -0700

:o oh gawsh dah summoma bixch is a mean kitteh

Number One Best Friend Quality?

• Loyalty.
  • Honesty.
  • A good sense of humor.
  • Popularity.

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out ...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused