Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Told My Crush I Like Him

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now we can't look at each other without it feeling weird. He lives right across the street. What do I do? Back to Article

Skipley

MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:48:54 -0700

That's why I don't tell other ppl 0.0

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:58:03 -0800

I don't even have drama.. And this happened.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:57:20 -0800

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!! It was 2 weeks ago and I haven't talked to her sense. He barely knows me right? Only my name. So She tells him in math class ( I don't have her that period) So then, 4 people told me I never knew you liked Joey! I'm like who told him? Everyone said Emily.. So I went up to her and said why did you do that? She's like I never did that! There lying! When 4 people heard it! He blushed although.

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-11-06 13:53:09 -0800

Something like this happened to me. I told my friend that I was thinking of asking him out and she ran off told another one of my "friends" and they ran off and told him. about a week after that I didn't like him anymore.

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:17:16 -0800

that happened once Frustrated but it turned out he liked me too xD he's my ex now o-o

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:15:34 -0800

I can tell them myself..Big Grin

princesssammi
princesssammi wrote:
2013-10-12 08:17:16 -0700

So hapend to me to coz so think
She ment to tell him coz she so had crush
On him to x

Crystal95014
Crystal95014 wrote:
2013-10-11 21:21:30 -0700

Plus she was hanging out with her cousin. I don't really like her cousin so much and I guess she doesn't like me either. One example, one day my Best friend told me I could play but then her cousin said No, she's not in the game! Then my Bff said again Um nothing

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-11 21:17:03 -0700

Something similar happened to me, I was on google talk and was talking with ligerpup22, and my "best friend" grabbed my ipod out of my hands and told him that I have a crush on him...

SaveryAvery
SaveryAvery wrote:
2013-10-09 05:29:17 -0700

that has happend to me too! expept it wasn't as bad becuase we were in the same class and "table". gurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 20:30:54 -0700

I got really mad when it happened to me. But we are still friends

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-09-22 20:28:59 -0700

All my friends are boys cuz they all like me but I only like Dalton bad thing is he knows who I will be in trouble if he finds out

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-16 13:21:32 -0700

u dont have a very good friend you shouldnt be
friends with her anymore or just curse her out like
revenge or something, well you have to get back
dont u??

pisandbunnies
pisandbunnies wrote:
2013-09-16 13:07:48 -0700

my friend did that too

Emogurlrock
Emogurlrock wrote:
2013-09-15 21:57:31 -0700

My friend did that but he didn't know who I was...I'm lucky

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-09-15 19:19:32 -0700

I have. Crush but not a big one but me and Zachary like each other it's great

_JeEpErS_cReEpErS
_JeEpErS_cReEpErS wrote:
2013-09-15 19:06:14 -0700

:o oh gawsh dah summoma bixch is a mean kitteh

Number One Best Friend Quality?

• Loyalty.
  • Honesty.
  • A good sense of humor.
  • Popularity.

I always thought my best friend's BF was cute. A couple of days after they broke up, I found out ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.