Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BFF Told My Crush I Like Him

My so-called BFF told my crush I liked him. Not that bad, right? Wrong! He was surprised and now we can't look at each other without it feeling weird. He lives right across the street. What do I do? Back to Article

Skipley

MonasYou wrote:
2014-07-17 05:48:54 -0700

That's why I don't tell other ppl 0.0

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:58:03 -0800

I don't even have drama.. And this happened.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-11-06 13:57:20 -0800

OMG THIS HAPPENED TO ME!!! It was 2 weeks ago and I haven't talked to her sense. He barely knows me right? Only my name. So She tells him in math class ( I don't have her that period) So then, 4 people told me I never knew you liked Joey! I'm like who told him? Everyone said Emily.. So I went up to her and said why did you do that? She's like I never did that! There lying! When 4 people heard it! He blushed although.

i no want a name
i no want a name wrote:
2013-11-06 13:53:09 -0800

Something like this happened to me. I told my friend that I was thinking of asking him out and she ran off told another one of my "friends" and they ran off and told him. about a week after that I didn't like him anymore.

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:17:16 -0800

that happened once Frustrated but it turned out he liked me too xD he's my ex now o-o

Dean_my_love3
Dean_my_love3 wrote:
2013-11-04 20:15:34 -0800

I can tell them myself..Big Grin

princesssammi
princesssammi wrote:
2013-10-12 08:17:16 -0700

So hapend to me to coz so think
She ment to tell him coz she so had crush
On him to x

Crystal95014
Crystal95014 wrote:
2013-10-11 21:21:30 -0700

Plus she was hanging out with her cousin. I don't really like her cousin so much and I guess she doesn't like me either. One example, one day my Best friend told me I could play but then her cousin said No, she's not in the game! Then my Bff said again Um nothing

Snowpup
Snowpup wrote:
2013-10-11 21:17:03 -0700

Something similar happened to me, I was on google talk and was talking with ligerpup22, and my "best friend" grabbed my ipod out of my hands and told him that I have a crush on him...

SaveryAvery
SaveryAvery wrote:
2013-10-09 05:29:17 -0700

that has happend to me too! expept it wasn't as bad becuase we were in the same class and "table". gurrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

EmoSkittleGirl
EmoSkittleGirl wrote:
2013-09-22 20:30:54 -0700

I got really mad when it happened to me. But we are still friends

Crazy awesome
Crazy awesome wrote:
2013-09-22 20:28:59 -0700

All my friends are boys cuz they all like me but I only like Dalton bad thing is he knows who I will be in trouble if he finds out

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-09-16 13:21:32 -0700

u dont have a very good friend you shouldnt be
friends with her anymore or just curse her out like
revenge or something, well you have to get back
dont u??

pisandbunnies
pisandbunnies wrote:
2013-09-16 13:07:48 -0700

my friend did that too

Emogurlrock
Emogurlrock wrote:
2013-09-15 21:57:31 -0700

My friend did that but he didn't know who I was...I'm lucky

Peanut234
Peanut234 wrote:
2013-09-15 19:19:32 -0700

I have. Crush but not a big one but me and Zachary like each other it's great

_JeEpErS_cReEpErS
_JeEpErS_cReEpErS wrote:
2013-09-15 19:06:14 -0700

:o oh gawsh dah summoma bixch is a mean kitteh

Number One Best Friend Quality?

• Loyalty.
  • Honesty.
  • A good sense of humor.
  • Popularity.