Comments

Beyonce Knowles Biography

She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got the scoop on Beyonce Knowles. Back to Article

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-01 13:42:51 -0800

I Love Beyonce.
My Family & I Met Her Before. I Was 3. She Was With Destiny's Child Then. Yall Haters Back Off. (:

sparklesir13
sparklesir13 wrote:
2011-12-31 10:14:01 -0800

Y did beyonce and the group destiny child don't do songs together any more

DIAMMOND DOLL
DIAMMOND DOLL wrote:
2011-12-29 16:57:04 -0800

aye chris nawl she alredy pregnat

SlimThick3
SlimThick3 wrote:
2011-12-29 13:24:34 -0800

lol

k-k457
k-k457 wrote:
2011-12-29 13:24:25 -0800

she doin good by herself but i loved her in dat group destinys child

swaggsodope
swaggsodope wrote:
2011-12-29 13:13:23 -0800

wtf is she doin wit tht bigg lip jay z she should come to a real man me!!!

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2011-12-29 13:13:23 -0800

BEYONCE IS AWSOME

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-29 13:09:45 -0800

i want lil twist he is tooo fine

swaggsodope
swaggsodope wrote:
2011-12-29 13:07:44 -0800

she stilll bomb!!!!! deamn i want her

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2011-12-29 13:06:53 -0800

i love her and jz is big i mean too big not has in fat but like big lips and big hands lyk tht

cocogir
cocogir wrote:
2011-12-29 07:04:22 -0800

i love her song love on top and jay-z has big lips

Prettyboo Qua

ms.pooh wrote:
2011-12-06 11:42:35 -0800

her album 4 iz sooo gud

Tricey'15
Tricey'15 wrote:
2011-12-04 20:57:48 -0800

I really need to get her album 4. And iCan't believe she is prego!!

mindlessgurl319
mindlessgurl319 wrote:
2011-11-27 11:47:39 -0800

i love beyonce my fav. song is countdown and
love on top

kierbear017
kierbear017 wrote:
2011-11-26 19:41:46 -0800

i love Beyonce i have evry CD she made

Beyonce's First Big Role - Rate It!

• She kicked serious butt as Foxxy Cleopatra.
  • She did an okay job, I guess.
  • I think she should stick to singing.
  • I have no clue cuz I haven't seen Austin Powers 3 yet.

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Join Kidzworld as we count down our top-rated female musicians of all time! Then head over to our...
It has been a while since Usher dropped Confessions, but now he's back with Here I Stand. Kidzwor...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...

Entertainment in the forums

Kiken
Kiken posted in TV Shows:
Degrassi!
reply about 1 hour
Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in Movies:
Nosferatu, an ACTUAL vampire movie! That's right, they KNEW what a vampire was... *cough*85yearsago*cough*.
Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!