Comments

Beyonce Knowles Biography

She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got the scoop on Beyonce Knowles. Back to Article

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 19:13:46 -0700

This guy, I mean bvch, better recognize who he talkin to. I ain't the one.

ArianaBhadd
ArianaBhadd wrote:
2013-07-28 19:13:23 -0700

v Ayee! Danielleee- Is At Him Huh?

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 19:12:21 -0700

Now u tryna get this girl over here ?? Naa .. u needa Chill though Real Nvgga Shdd ...

ArianaBhadd
ArianaBhadd wrote:
2013-07-28 19:10:19 -0700

Oh Shoot! Lmaooo!!! Ahhh!! @daniellee- You was gettin at his life tho!! Oh that was so funny!

YourPapi
YourPapi wrote:
2013-07-28 19:09:53 -0700

Dani is still throwing them and you still haven't catches one and thrown it back come on now I know you got some kinda come back

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 19:09:38 -0700

.v. Because, you pssd me off. So, I ain't gonna calm the fhcc down until I calm the fhcc down. And you other little girl, I'm not in the mood to fhccn curse you out, so leave.

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 19:07:00 -0700

i Agree .... vvv

XxMissSwagxX
XxMissSwagxX wrote:
2013-07-28 19:05:36 -0700

Lol this fight is freakin hilarious

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 19:05:21 -0700

And y u Still Blowin up at me ? Answer "THAT" Question fa me ...

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 19:02:28 -0700

Nickuhhhh, I wasn't done with what the fhcc I had to say!! That's why. Why you acting like a little bvch tho? Answer that question for me. I'm dying to know.

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 18:59:38 -0700

Y U Typin Paragraphs though .. And y u still Blowin up at me ... ITS 10:00 Dat fight started at like 5:00 its over ... smhh

YourPapi
YourPapi wrote:
2013-07-28 16:28:04 -0700

She's throwing tem ! And he ain't catching them !

-daddiedahni
-daddiedahni wrote:
2013-07-28 16:23:53 -0700

@brokedownmf : fall back ugly assh mf lookin like a mf broke down chocolate bar lmaoo , she like girls . ya know thick in the waist cute in tha face . I bet she get more phussy than yo assh get play . So seat yo assh down .

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 16:19:20 -0700

Den im gay ???? R E A L L Y ?

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 16:19:02 -0700

Im not Lurkin smart guy .. Sence u sayin u wanna fhcc Beyonce im guesin u Gay az Shdd ..

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 16:16:56 -0700

Lmaaaooo!! Explain to me. How can your GAY ahsz turn me back straight?? You is a little BVCH!! Lurkin on my profile and shd. Phussy ahsz BVCH. Fhcc ouuttaa here.

YourPapi
YourPapi wrote:
2013-07-28 16:16:32 -0700

What's happening ?

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 16:12:41 -0700

Maaaan i can make turn back 2 str8 hush -.--

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 16:10:15 -0700

Nickuh, I'm getting mad because you're pssn me off. Simple as that.

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 16:07:10 -0700

Ru Really .. Gettin Mad at me cuz i Said Beyonce is in the Luminati ?

Beyonce's First Big Role - Rate It!

• She kicked serious butt as Foxxy Cleopatra.
  • She did an okay job, I guess.
  • I think she should stick to singing.
  • I have no clue cuz I haven't seen Austin Powers 3 yet.

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Join Kidzworld as we count down our top-rated female musicians of all time! Then head over to our...
It has been a while since Usher dropped Confessions, but now he's back with Here I Stand. Kidzwor...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...

Entertainment in the forums

amitkr1
amitkr1 posted in TV Shows:
Nice Forums, Hello friends, I am new for this forums.Always i will share new entertainment news to all.and also watch your great post.I have a good news regarding Reality TV Show:-- Hunnarbaaz, a pioneering reality TV show on Doordarshan will help highlight the skills and innovations of the millions of young Indians. It will give them opportunities to hone and upgrade their skills, become employable and utilize their creative and inventive genius to provide for themselves. The show does this by showcasing the most in-demand skills across different Industry sectors, creating contests and tasks around these skill sets and featuring employment and entrepreneurship opportunities available for people with these skills.
reply about 1 hour
Vocaloidlover56
Bryanstars,Johnnie Guilbert,Damon Fizzy,Alex Ramos,Alex Dorame,Kyle David Hall,Austin Jones, and Dan Sweeto
Standupandscream