Comments

Beyonce Knowles Biography

She's a singer, actress, dancer and fashion designer. Is there nothing she can't do?! We've got the scoop on Beyonce Knowles. Back to Article

INfamouzzswaGG
INfamouzzswaGG wrote:
2013-07-28 15:55:05 -0700

Uhh ..... Ok ??? O.o

KOol_AiiD
KOol_AiiD wrote:
2013-07-28 15:54:13 -0700

Mmkay ._. I guess >_>

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 15:52:19 -0700

.v. Forreal doe, learn the fhc how to spell before you bash my baby.

INfamouzzswaGG

DoubleRRsgrl wrote:
2013-07-28 15:42:00 -0700

@danielleee- shytt beyonce s3xxy but i wouldnt blame for wat ya did lol

danielleee-
danielleee- wrote:
2013-07-28 15:35:09 -0700

Beyonce is FWINEEE!!! I just humped my fhccn computer screen. Oh lord, forgive me, for I have sinned. But, shdd she can get it anyday, everyday, 25/8. Ima be doing a 360 in her bed!! Gosh, I wish a bvch or niggha would claim her. -.-
@SincerelyLeah; what the fhcc?! No, IM OK, YOU'RE OK, shd, THE PRESIDENT IS OK, Beyonce?!?! She's fhccn amazing. Get the fhcc outta here with that shd.

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-09 10:18:27 -0700

She's ok.

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-07 08:55:03 -0700

Beyoncé we love u! She's the best and I want to see the movie but I am so broke. Her music is amazing. Like I told my ex, if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it! XD

Lexibearr101
Lexibearr101 wrote:
2013-07-07 07:55:11 -0700

I love beyonce she was great playing foxxy

annkarla
annkarla wrote:
2013-07-01 12:05:24 -0700

Beyonce is a great inspiration . I love her music.

SashaFierce178
SashaFierce178 wrote:
2013-06-09 10:12:52 -0700

I haven't saw the movie but Beyonce got swag.

LaydeeKiiyah
LaydeeKiiyah wrote:
2013-06-08 19:11:04 -0700

I love beyonce my whole family love her

Clawden5
Clawden5 wrote:
2013-06-06 10:52:54 -0700

Wow

MzEbonyDiva
MzEbonyDiva wrote:
2013-06-05 15:14:14 -0700

Shes Fresh. ;D

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-06-03 18:40:43 -0700

I love her and my mom to death they r my idolSmile Nose

Christette
Christette wrote:
2013-06-03 16:48:00 -0700

I would like Beyonce if she wasn't so satanic..

caitlinkay
caitlinkay wrote:
2013-06-03 16:23:39 -0700

I like her shes cool

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-06-03 16:20:35 -0700

she is pretty

Beyonce's First Big Role - Rate It!

• She kicked serious butt as Foxxy Cleopatra.
  • She did an okay job, I guess.
  • I think she should stick to singing.
  • I have no clue cuz I haven't seen Austin Powers 3 yet.

Micro_jay z - micro
Rapper, music producer, actor, dad – Jay-Z does just about everything! Find out more cool stuff a...
Micro_beyonce-micro
It looks like Beyoncé can pull off absolutely any hairstyle! From long, sleek strands, to tight, ...
Join Kidzworld as we count down our top-rated female musicians of all time! Then head over to our...
It has been a while since Usher dropped Confessions, but now he's back with Here I Stand. Kidzwor...
Micro_beyounce-micro
Beyonce is such a dazzling diva that you’ll never see her without her high heels and blingin' jew...

Entertainment in the forums

ValenciaRose
ValenciaRose posted in Movies:
"Crazyoscar" wrote:I know! I can't wait to see it!!Yeah.. Harry Osbourne will probably be big in it.. He looks so different from the original!Yeah, I like both, really. I guess it was because I wasn't a big of a fan of the Original Trilogy as I am of the  The Amazing Spiderman. I also prefer the Amazing Spiderman because he actually made the web-shooters, and it really showed how smart he was. I mean, no offence, but in the first films everyone said he was really smart but we never got to see him do something genuis.I'm scared too! I don't want her to die either!Electro seems like sorta a drama queen. I mean, have you seen the trailer where he got all mad because Spiderman didn't remember him? :confused Bit of an over-reaction! He's a changed man :) And by change, I mean way more evil :| I suppose so. But, not trying to sound offense, I think Spiderman is quite old so I think that maybe that's why I prefer the Amazing Spiderman. BUT I still love the original movies. Also I think it's because Spiderman showed a lot of romance compared to the amazing spiderman. Yeah I know, the web shooters are awesome! MY GWEN BABY! *dramatically, and hysterically sobs* I know right? He goes all ninja-style and it's funny when he's like, "YOU LIED TO ME!" in a overly dramatic way. The best moments in the trailer is when Peter's aunt complains about the laundry and he says he was washing the American flag. lol xD
Boysrock50
erm....was I? XD
MermaidMagic33
"Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_-  sorrryyyyy :S Nah it's ok. I know you were joking.
Boysrock50
"MermaidMagic33" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: "MermaidMagic33" wrote: Yo mama has good logic that Einstein were less smart. says the person with terrible grammar XD Thanks for the insult -_- sorrryyyyy :S
MermaidMagic33