Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-it: Getting Along with Dad

Parents girls asks: "My dad yells but it makes me cry. What should I do?" Back to Article

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2014-01-03 04:32:47 -0800

My dad is very nice also and he spoils me. I learned when I was 10 that getting on his bad side is a very bad idea (gulp).

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-02 16:10:59 -0800

my dad is the best and he is nice

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:46:11 -0800

Same with me, CeCe lov! Embarrassed my dad is SUPER nice. He wouldn't even care if I bring a stray kitten home. He's so awesome.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-11-23 12:46:38 -0800

I usually get along with my dad but my mom starts yelling at me for no reason.

cece luv
cece luv wrote:
2013-07-28 21:21:58 -0700

i get along with my dad but not so much with my mom my mom yells every 5 min :\

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-16 18:15:51 -0700

im a only child so i get along alright

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-06-16 06:53:34 -0700

I get along with my dad almost all the time.

anakute12
anakute12 wrote:
2012-07-27 04:19:13 -0700

I Love My DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttyloxox123456
ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:39:45 -0700

Im daddy's lil girl

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:36:04 -0700

i love my dad so much but we just dont get along anymore i dont get it i guess cause im getting older and my attitude is getting worse and now all my family doesnt care for me anymore i feel so alone in the world nowFrown

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:38:27 -0700

im spoiled by my dad lol

johnjohn123
johnjohn123 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:35:10 -0700

Nawh My Dad Is Good

saria
saria wrote:
2012-07-26 20:33:27 -0700

I Love Mhy Daddy To Death No Matter Wat Happens Im A Daddy's Girl For Life
#TeamDaddyGirl

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-26 20:30:18 -0700

Mee Nd Dad Has UpsND Downs But He Still Loves Mee!

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-26 20:13:51 -0700

I am a daddys Girl

HaitiChild
HaitiChild wrote:
2012-04-20 23:16:34 -0700

my dad and I used to ave play fights before he died they were fun fights though

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-02-10 14:53:42 -0800

i love my dad and he loves me smile

peace,laugh,mucic luva101
peace,laugh,mucic luva101 wrote:
2011-04-22 14:27:29 -0700

Hope things get better! Try talking it out with him and see what happens.

IyddsBrittaniBaybee
IyddsBrittaniBaybee wrote:
2010-05-30 06:48:56 -0700

I have the same exact problem, I dnt understand how they can tlk trash about you and yell when you mess up, but then theyll come back and say "We made the same mistakes" then y dnt u understand. And with my dad there is no tlk what he says goes.

mooncitlali
mooncitlali wrote:
2010-05-30 05:52:08 -0700

I would go up to my dad right now and tell him I love you dad and your my dad don't treat me like this I look up to you don't turn me away if that don't work then idk hoped i helped

Which TV Dad Is Most Like Your Own?

• Fred Flinstone.
  • Homer Simpson.
  • Peter Griffin (Family Guy).
  • Red Foreman.

Micro_abuse_micro
kjm64 asks: "I have no idea what to do. My dad hasn't hit me since I was four and all of a sudden...
Micro_child abuse_micro
An estimated 906,000 children are victims of abuse and neglect every year. Since April is Child A...
My dad hits me and I don't know what to do. I thought about calling the police, but I don't know ...

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.