Comments

Dear Dish-it: Getting Along with Dad

Parents girls asks: "My dad yells but it makes me cry. What should I do?" Back to Article

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2014-01-03 04:32:47 -0800

My dad is very nice also and he spoils me. I learned when I was 10 that getting on his bad side is a very bad idea (gulp).

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-01-02 16:10:59 -0800

my dad is the best and he is nice

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2014-01-02 15:46:11 -0800

Same with me, CeCe lov! Embarrassed my dad is SUPER nice. He wouldn't even care if I bring a stray kitten home. He's so awesome.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2013-11-23 12:46:38 -0800

I usually get along with my dad but my mom starts yelling at me for no reason.

cece luv
cece luv wrote:
2013-07-28 21:21:58 -0700

i get along with my dad but not so much with my mom my mom yells every 5 min :\

chipcheese1
chipcheese1 wrote:
2013-06-16 18:15:51 -0700

im a only child so i get along alright

Ashleexo
Ashleexo wrote:
2013-06-16 06:53:34 -0700

I get along with my dad almost all the time.

anakute12
anakute12 wrote:
2012-07-27 04:19:13 -0700

I Love My DADDY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ttyloxox123456
ttyloxox123456 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:39:45 -0700

Im daddy's lil girl

nanibabee123
nanibabee123 wrote:
2012-07-26 21:36:04 -0700

i love my dad so much but we just dont get along anymore i dont get it i guess cause im getting older and my attitude is getting worse and now all my family doesnt care for me anymore i feel so alone in the world nowFrown

genebee66
genebee66 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:38:27 -0700

im spoiled by my dad lol

johnjohn123
johnjohn123 wrote:
2012-07-26 20:35:10 -0700

Nawh My Dad Is Good

saria
saria wrote:
2012-07-26 20:33:27 -0700

I Love Mhy Daddy To Death No Matter Wat Happens Im A Daddy's Girl For Life
#TeamDaddyGirl

JasmineGotTheCandy
JasmineGotTheCandy wrote:
2012-07-26 20:30:18 -0700

Mee Nd Dad Has UpsND Downs But He Still Loves Mee!

Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!!
Ashlee!!!!DimpLESS!!!!! wrote:
2012-07-26 20:13:51 -0700

I am a daddys Girl

HaitiChild
HaitiChild wrote:
2012-04-20 23:16:34 -0700

my dad and I used to ave play fights before he died they were fun fights though

girlicous kea
girlicous kea wrote:
2012-02-10 14:53:42 -0800

i love my dad and he loves me smile

peace,laugh,mucic luva101
peace,laugh,mucic luva101 wrote:
2011-04-22 14:27:29 -0700

Hope things get better! Try talking it out with him and see what happens.

IyddsBrittaniBaybee
IyddsBrittaniBaybee wrote:
2010-05-30 06:48:56 -0700

I have the same exact problem, I dnt understand how they can tlk trash about you and yell when you mess up, but then theyll come back and say "We made the same mistakes" then y dnt u understand. And with my dad there is no tlk what he says goes.

mooncitlali
mooncitlali wrote:
2010-05-30 05:52:08 -0700

I would go up to my dad right now and tell him I love you dad and your my dad don't treat me like this I look up to you don't turn me away if that don't work then idk hoped i helped

Which TV Dad Is Most Like Your Own?

• Fred Flinstone.
  • Homer Simpson.
  • Peter Griffin (Family Guy).
  • Red Foreman.