Comments

Dear Dish-it: Can I Ever Become Dish-it?

I have always wanted to do something like this asks: "I’ve always wanted to be Dish-it – can I ever be???" Back to Article

Miss.HaileeJ
Miss.HaileeJ wrote:
2013-08-12 12:01:00 -0700

im just a loser thats my nicename at school and everywhere

JennyD

kenya233 wrote:
2012-08-04 15:58:04 -0700

yes yu cn be whatever yu wanna be or do jus put yur mind 2 it

BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630
BellePrincessxoxoHoran_2101630 wrote:
2012-04-20 01:27:37 -0700

If u are a good listener u can!

aachengermany
aachengermany wrote:
2012-04-11 11:17:16 -0700

When your older you can work here!

girlpower2k11
girlpower2k11 wrote:
2011-03-15 03:29:31 -0700

yes you can work at it and you will be great

PrettyCam
PrettyCam wrote:
2010-06-24 12:18:10 -0700

I have room for an advisor-that's what Dish-it is-in my group, P.M.A.E.C. Check it out!

zebracutie

fashionista4ever wrote:
2010-06-02 07:06:00 -0700

cool!!

twilight_crazed
twilight_crazed wrote:
2010-06-02 05:08:55 -0700

i absoulutly luv this site, i am so glad i joined!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quitar_hero555_1461336
quitar_hero555_1461336 wrote:
2010-06-01 06:23:44 -0700

meow

rocki roll
rocki roll wrote:
2010-06-01 05:33:54 -0700

Me too I love this website and it's cool to be a dish-it

-Alex Ox
-Alex Ox wrote:
2010-06-01 00:20:33 -0700

i like this website..(:

mateymarcus
mateymarcus wrote:
2010-05-31 17:50:30 -0700

hahahahha i like this.... must be cool to be a dish-it answer kw memebers quesrtions

Best Relationship Advice? Vote!

• I always ask my mom for advice.
  • My best friend has awesome relationship advice.
  • Dear Dish-It is the bomb - I always turn to her!
  • My sibs give great relationship advice.

Micro_church_micro
FreakedOverSummer asks: "I’ve gone to church with a friends’ family for a long time, but I realiz...
Micro_discharge_micro
HG asks: "I'm really confused about what's going on with my discharge. I have talked with my mom ...
Micro_height_micro
Queen of questions asks: "What do you do when people keep making fun of your size because you’re ...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002