Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Cheated on Me at Camp

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away for six weeks. He got home yesterday and that's when I found out that he had been cheating on me at camp. Back to Article

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-16 04:23:25 -0700

BOYS. RULL. GIRLS. DRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay201
NayNay201 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:20:37 -0700

i hate when boys cheated cause i have one and he love someone else and not me and i really do not care anymore i am done looking for someone that i need to love

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:52:19 -0700

0.0

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-09 07:33:11 -0700

i like that idea getting cheated on at camp never happen to me lol

des1012
des1012 wrote:
2012-05-21 14:51:18 -0700

its fine if u dont have a BF.... I have one tho..... smile

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-04-17 23:41:37 -0700

i'm 13 and i still don't have a BF!!

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-22 16:00:34 -0700

I don't know if my BF cheated on me or not

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:34 -0700

It was a friends idea...

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:23 -0700

I have had one boyfriend, and we hated eachother.....

clowee
clowee wrote:
2012-02-09 19:48:16 -0800

i got cheeted on by a guy Frown

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:12:32 -0800

oh, i meant to say the answer for the first question. my mistake

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:11:23 -0800

i dont like the answer. i am sorry, but it is rough. we are all humans and make mistakes...

maddiebug12345
maddiebug12345 wrote:
2011-09-19 15:43:50 -0700

Well i cant undersand both bcause its very very rediclous

Would You Ever Cheat To Win?

• Sure, I've cheated a ton of times.
  • I did once, but I really regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is horrible!
  • No, but I've played against cheaters.

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me