Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Cheated on Me at Camp

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away for six weeks. He got home yesterday and that's when I found out that he had been cheating on me at camp. Back to Article

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-16 04:23:25 -0700

BOYS. RULL. GIRLS. DRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay201
NayNay201 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:20:37 -0700

i hate when boys cheated cause i have one and he love someone else and not me and i really do not care anymore i am done looking for someone that i need to love

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:52:19 -0700

0.0

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-09 07:33:11 -0700

i like that idea getting cheated on at camp never happen to me lol

des1012
des1012 wrote:
2012-05-21 14:51:18 -0700

its fine if u dont have a BF.... I have one tho..... smile

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-04-17 23:41:37 -0700

i'm 13 and i still don't have a BF!!

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-22 16:00:34 -0700

I don't know if my BF cheated on me or not

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:34 -0700

It was a friends idea...

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:23 -0700

I have had one boyfriend, and we hated eachother.....

clowee
clowee wrote:
2012-02-09 19:48:16 -0800

i got cheeted on by a guy Frown

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:12:32 -0800

oh, i meant to say the answer for the first question. my mistake

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:11:23 -0800

i dont like the answer. i am sorry, but it is rough. we are all humans and make mistakes...

maddiebug12345
maddiebug12345 wrote:
2011-09-19 15:43:50 -0700

Well i cant undersand both bcause its very very rediclous

Would You Ever Cheat To Win?

• Sure, I've cheated a ton of times.
  • I did once, but I really regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is horrible!
  • No, but I've played against cheaters.

ImmortalWhisper
ImmortalWhisper posted in Style:
Well it depends on the shape of your face. I feel that those with somewhat longer faces and high cheekbone structures look best with a boycut, those with a heart shaped face and don't have too much of a baby face, I feel that a hair cut that is somewhat like a bob, whereas your hair ends at your jawline would look best as you have soft and somewhat messy curls. As for if you have a baby face I feel that long hair would be more suitable for you. Anyway that's my opinon.
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.