Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Cheated on Me at Camp

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away for six weeks. He got home yesterday and that's when I found out that he had been cheating on me at camp. Back to Article

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-16 04:23:25 -0700

BOYS. RULL. GIRLS. DRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay201
NayNay201 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:20:37 -0700

i hate when boys cheated cause i have one and he love someone else and not me and i really do not care anymore i am done looking for someone that i need to love

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:52:19 -0700

0.0

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-09 07:33:11 -0700

i like that idea getting cheated on at camp never happen to me lol

des1012
des1012 wrote:
2012-05-21 14:51:18 -0700

its fine if u dont have a BF.... I have one tho..... smile

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-04-17 23:41:37 -0700

i'm 13 and i still don't have a BF!!

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-22 16:00:34 -0700

I don't know if my BF cheated on me or not

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:34 -0700

It was a friends idea...

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:23 -0700

I have had one boyfriend, and we hated eachother.....

clowee
clowee wrote:
2012-02-09 19:48:16 -0800

i got cheeted on by a guy Frown

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:12:32 -0800

oh, i meant to say the answer for the first question. my mistake

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:11:23 -0800

i dont like the answer. i am sorry, but it is rough. we are all humans and make mistakes...

maddiebug12345
maddiebug12345 wrote:
2011-09-19 15:43:50 -0700

Well i cant undersand both bcause its very very rediclous

Would You Ever Cheat To Win?

• Sure, I've cheated a ton of times.
  • I did once, but I really regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is horrible!
  • No, but I've played against cheaters.

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D