Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Cheated on Me at Camp

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away for six weeks. He got home yesterday and that's when I found out that he had been cheating on me at camp. Back to Article

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-16 04:23:25 -0700

BOYS. RULL. GIRLS. DRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay201
NayNay201 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:20:37 -0700

i hate when boys cheated cause i have one and he love someone else and not me and i really do not care anymore i am done looking for someone that i need to love

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:52:19 -0700

0.0

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-09 07:33:11 -0700

i like that idea getting cheated on at camp never happen to me lol

des1012
des1012 wrote:
2012-05-21 14:51:18 -0700

its fine if u dont have a BF.... I have one tho..... smile

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-04-17 23:41:37 -0700

i'm 13 and i still don't have a BF!!

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-22 16:00:34 -0700

I don't know if my BF cheated on me or not

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:34 -0700

It was a friends idea...

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:23 -0700

I have had one boyfriend, and we hated eachother.....

clowee
clowee wrote:
2012-02-09 19:48:16 -0800

i got cheeted on by a guy Frown

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:12:32 -0800

oh, i meant to say the answer for the first question. my mistake

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:11:23 -0800

i dont like the answer. i am sorry, but it is rough. we are all humans and make mistakes...

maddiebug12345
maddiebug12345 wrote:
2011-09-19 15:43:50 -0700

Well i cant undersand both bcause its very very rediclous

Would You Ever Cheat To Win?

• Sure, I've cheated a ton of times.
  • I did once, but I really regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is horrible!
  • No, but I've played against cheaters.

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!