Comments

Dear Dish-It, My BF Cheated on Me at Camp

I liked this guy for a really long time. He finally asked me out but told me he was going away for six weeks. He got home yesterday and that's when I found out that he had been cheating on me at camp. Back to Article

SEAHAWK129
SEAHAWK129 wrote:
2014-04-16 04:23:25 -0700

BOYS. RULL. GIRLS. DRULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NayNay201
NayNay201 wrote:
2014-04-15 19:20:37 -0700

i hate when boys cheated cause i have one and he love someone else and not me and i really do not care anymore i am done looking for someone that i need to love

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:52:19 -0700

0.0

Tyonnia Styles_2417899
Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-07-09 07:33:11 -0700

i like that idea getting cheated on at camp never happen to me lol

des1012
des1012 wrote:
2012-05-21 14:51:18 -0700

its fine if u dont have a BF.... I have one tho..... smile

I'mma Belieber
I'mma Belieber wrote:
2012-04-17 23:41:37 -0700

i'm 13 and i still don't have a BF!!

ridergirl13
ridergirl13 wrote:
2012-03-22 16:00:34 -0700

I don't know if my BF cheated on me or not

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:34 -0700

It was a friends idea...

Hannah The Awesome
Hannah The Awesome wrote:
2012-03-13 13:24:23 -0700

I have had one boyfriend, and we hated eachother.....

clowee
clowee wrote:
2012-02-09 19:48:16 -0800

i got cheeted on by a guy Frown

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:12:32 -0800

oh, i meant to say the answer for the first question. my mistake

awesome-kc
awesome-kc wrote:
2012-02-02 18:11:23 -0800

i dont like the answer. i am sorry, but it is rough. we are all humans and make mistakes...

maddiebug12345
maddiebug12345 wrote:
2011-09-19 15:43:50 -0700

Well i cant undersand both bcause its very very rediclous

Would You Ever Cheat To Win?

• Sure, I've cheated a ton of times.
  • I did once, but I really regretted it.
  • No way! Cheating is horrible!
  • No, but I've played against cheaters.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair