Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

Kawaii Desu~! x3
Kawaii Desu~! x3 wrote:
2011-07-28 04:10:27 -0700

I chose the animation path .D.
It's another easy way to get famous :3

Jiner11
Jiner11 wrote:
2011-07-22 13:55:54 -0700

Lol when the girl did the yawn technique that waz a rofl
'

asasha
asasha wrote:
2011-07-22 13:04:08 -0700

im made a video

Psychedelic Orchestra
Psychedelic Orchestra wrote:
2011-07-22 12:42:13 -0700

That First Kiss video was HILARIOUS.

SMELLIT!
SMELLIT! wrote:
2011-07-22 12:36:41 -0700

easy be Justin Bieber!! lmao!

XxGrey eyesxX
XxGrey eyesxX wrote:
2011-07-22 12:31:05 -0700

how to get famous on youtube.....make an awful video parody for friday and call it sunday LOL its easy!

7 diamonds 46

cuterights wrote:
2011-07-11 20:32:53 -0700

i don't have one.... BUT I WANT ONE! Tongue Out

Leanne19998
Leanne19998 wrote:
2011-07-11 19:11:07 -0700

Watch my webshow the happenings of Leanne and Matt on youtube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

redsfan4ever11
redsfan4ever11 wrote:
2011-07-08 19:02:04 -0700

Please check out my channel. redsfan4ever11 smile

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-07-06 23:03:28 -0700

im a youtuber look up my websow SmartieRockets!!

loveJayJay161
loveJayJay161 wrote:
2011-07-04 19:19:47 -0700

this is very helpful

Cookie1013
Cookie1013 wrote:
2011-06-10 15:06:23 -0700

I HAVE IT'S SO FUNNY !!!

Sparkle lights 335
Sparkle lights 335 wrote:
2011-06-01 06:33:01 -0700

I would love to be on YouTube . Who has ever watched the miley and Mandy show on YouTube

Rock_chick12
Rock_chick12 wrote:
2011-05-31 05:52:42 -0700

My highest views is like 1000. :L

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-05-31 05:41:12 -0700

idk if I would ever wanna b famouse on youtube!

Ally_girl10
Ally_girl10 wrote:
2011-05-31 04:42:50 -0700

if your on youtube that shows how great you are! because people all over the world are watching you!!

TheAmazingSinger!
TheAmazingSinger! wrote:
2011-05-31 04:38:26 -0700

i dont wanna be famous fom utube i wanna be famous for myself!!!

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.