Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

lexi0001
lexi0001 wrote:
2011-05-24 08:55:12 -0700

i think ill sing on utube im acutally pretty good

carlibieber777
carlibieber777 wrote:
2011-05-20 19:58:24 -0700

yey justin was mentioned i want to become a popstar so yey!

buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel wrote:
2011-05-20 15:58:29 -0700

i wamt to br famous singer not actress ok maybe both

Vishalla
Vishalla wrote:
2011-05-08 05:58:09 -0700

awww justinnnn!!!!!!!!! he iss soooo awesommm!! anyway i think ill sing on utube .... i wanna be famous! smile

rebajoe
rebajoe wrote:
2011-04-30 16:38:27 -0700

kw zone should of add ed fred to this!

SELENAGOMEZ1FAN
SELENAGOMEZ1FAN wrote:
2011-04-26 09:54:20 -0700

suppy

panabrim
panabrim wrote:
2011-04-23 09:08:41 -0700

leo: ur sooooo right, every1 i know luvs her, christina grimmie is a really really good singer, and at times a good musicianist.

**!mAfaK3r**
**!mAfaK3r** wrote:
2011-04-23 08:58:15 -0700

HEY ITS FREEEEED Big Grin

Leo_Luvs_You_1745414
Leo_Luvs_You_1745414 wrote:
2011-04-23 08:55:34 -0700

u know who's famouse on youtube?
idk her name is chrisitna gommie idk

MJLover4Life321

prppydawg294 wrote:
2011-04-21 05:50:28 -0700

YEAH!!! GO SMOSH!!!!!

PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly wrote:
2011-04-21 05:33:32 -0700

YOUTUBE IS THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD WITH MELTED BUTTER ON TOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WORD

cara_sweetness
cara_sweetness wrote:
2011-04-05 09:49:42 -0700

not a fan but not a hater!!
loading haters....
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 100%

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:32:17 -0700

this is got it might actually work

cutevanilla
cutevanilla wrote:
2011-03-19 00:17:43 -0700

Yes I do I love justin

nugget321
nugget321 wrote:
2011-03-18 23:07:52 -0700

do you know the song it should be me by:justin bieber

braceface
braceface wrote:
2011-03-18 22:55:46 -0700

lol.. justin bieber soundz so cute! but im not a bieber fan! smile

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.