Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-26 19:57:45 -0800

omg haha i love smosh XD and that leave britney alone video omg i couldnt stop watching it XD

lilsting
lilsting wrote:
2014-02-13 06:10:52 -0800

Hey guys, could you pleaassseeee subscribe to my youtube channel or at least just check out my video's? My channel name is Asante Maat so please check it out and maybe subscribe?

lilsting
lilsting wrote:
2014-02-13 06:09:01 -0800

JesseWesse I do rap to and have 21 subscribers. Maybe you arent trying hard enough...no offense....how many videos do u have and how many subscribers? Ill subscribe to ur channel! And if u get the chance, plz subscribe to my channel too? My channel name is Asante Maat

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-01-04 19:31:03 -0800

My channel is JesseWesse but... No one likes my videos cause all it is is rap ):

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-01-04 19:31:02 -0800

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2014-01-02 16:01:09 -0800

the mentos thing was on mythbusters!

L4D2kysamsung
L4D2kysamsung wrote:
2013-12-26 04:36:40 -0800

Hey! Check out my Youtube channel (Gamerzthepro) at ##########.youtube.####################-Wey8YZZehJllk2A
Thankssmile

sundoez
sundoez wrote:
2013-12-13 01:39:56 -0800

My channel is called sundoez. Please subscribe For subscribe!

sundoez
sundoez wrote:
2013-12-13 01:38:14 -0800

Hi, please check out my youtube video, FUNNY!!!!
########.youtube.#########?v=1s-rZ_w5lRg

AtDee96_2617037
AtDee96_2617037 wrote:
2013-12-13 00:23:32 -0800

Hey smile Please check out my video ########.youtube.#########?v=eQrIisWTWaw&hl=en-GB&guid=&gl=ZA&client=mv-googleBig Grin

AngelBoy192
AngelBoy192 wrote:
2013-12-01 14:38:19 -0800

AWESOME!

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2013-12-01 11:18:24 -0800

My friend says that if she wouldn't have YouTube she couldn't live

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-11-30 16:30:09 -0800

GO SMOSH

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-30 15:38:54 -0800

I

Kat_The_Gamer
Kat_The_Gamer wrote:
2013-11-30 15:18:31 -0800

Zoe, Jack, Finn, Dan, Phil, Alfie, Marcus, Joey, Shane, Kingsley, Tyler, TROYE SIVAN, OMG TROYE SIVAN

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-30 15:09:26 -0800

Smosh

Silverpharoh
Silverpharoh wrote:
2013-11-30 12:09:51 -0800

I gotz a channel same as mai kizworld name just with a space =P

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-11-30 11:41:20 -0800

K ummm. good. to knowSmile Nose

MewSilver
MewSilver wrote:
2013-11-30 11:35:44 -0800

OH I KNOW HOW PEWDS GOT FAMOUS XD. Theres a video on youtube.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-11-30 11:30:07 -0800

People like Pewdiepie don't spam. And he gets thousands of subscribers a month because he makes good and enjoyable videos - not spam in comment sections. .-.

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D