Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 13:15:14 -0800

the boy who was singing is very good

directioner_4lyfe

Bearkitty1 wrote:
2013-08-25 12:13:32 -0700

PEWDIEPIE!!! NIGAHIGA!!!! YAY!!!

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-31 12:03:04 -0700

Oh this would be great for me I wanna become a YouTuber! smile

rylee88

lovepancakes wrote:
2013-07-04 11:55:58 -0700

Big Grin

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-04 11:05:36 -0700

I have a YouTube i wanna do tons of horror games in the future

diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles wrote:
2013-07-04 11:03:19 -0700

Im going to make one and there are going to be alot of stuff like gameing and other more XZ hope it goes well for me and check out MY FRIENDS (NEVOUR HAS JOY )or(NEOUR DIAZ)

Roxy724
Roxy724 wrote:
2013-07-03 08:47:21 -0700

see me on youtube next time lol!!!

Roxy724
Roxy724 wrote:
2013-07-03 08:47:18 -0700

see me on youtube next time lol!!!

Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull wrote:
2013-07-02 18:15:48 -0700

We can be famous! Well except for me cuz I'm banned from you tube, but if pewdiepie can do it then you guys can do it!

beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl wrote:
2013-07-01 10:09:34 -0700

OK smosh!!

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.