Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

partys111
partys111 wrote:
2013-11-08 13:15:14 -0800

the boy who was singing is very good

directioner_4lyfe

Bearkitty1 wrote:
2013-08-25 12:13:32 -0700

PEWDIEPIE!!! NIGAHIGA!!!! YAY!!!

yaverleaf11
yaverleaf11 wrote:
2013-07-31 12:03:04 -0700

Oh this would be great for me I wanna become a YouTuber! smile

rylee88

lovepancakes wrote:
2013-07-04 11:55:58 -0700

Big Grin

You_Only_love_Oreos
You_Only_love_Oreos wrote:
2013-07-04 11:05:36 -0700

I have a YouTube i wanna do tons of horror games in the future

diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles wrote:
2013-07-04 11:03:19 -0700

Im going to make one and there are going to be alot of stuff like gameing and other more XZ hope it goes well for me and check out MY FRIENDS (NEVOUR HAS JOY )or(NEOUR DIAZ)

Roxy724
Roxy724 wrote:
2013-07-03 08:47:21 -0700

see me on youtube next time lol!!!

Roxy724
Roxy724 wrote:
2013-07-03 08:47:18 -0700

see me on youtube next time lol!!!

Kawaiiskull
Kawaiiskull wrote:
2013-07-02 18:15:48 -0700

We can be famous! Well except for me cuz I'm banned from you tube, but if pewdiepie can do it then you guys can do it!

beautymoxiegirl
beautymoxiegirl wrote:
2013-07-01 10:09:34 -0700

OK smosh!!

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay