Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:35:19 -0700

i have 22 subscribers

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-04-12 13:32:55 -0700

i dont have a youtube channel anymore. im glad.

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2013-02-20 13:28:09 -0800

i have a youtube channel

saver1234
saver1234 wrote:
2013-02-18 12:03:03 -0800

so weird

cool kid 2002
cool kid 2002 wrote:
2013-01-22 19:47:08 -0800

omg

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2013-01-15 17:51:24 -0800

Give me a try....I know cheesy name. XD.

Candy Cane :)
Candy Cane :) wrote:
2013-01-15 17:50:08 -0800

Sorry for replying again, but what is your series called?

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2013-01-15 17:38:09 -0800

CandyD zero four zero nine.

Candy Cane :)
Candy Cane :) wrote:
2013-01-15 17:29:15 -0800

What's your channel? smile

You.Can.Get.Me
You.Can.Get.Me wrote:
2013-01-14 16:35:59 -0800

WOW SO MUCH THING COOOOOOOOOOOL

blue911
blue911 wrote:
2013-01-13 15:12:57 -0800

what yeah name just send ur name to me on youtube

TotallyJennx)
TotallyJennx) wrote:
2013-01-13 15:10:03 -0800

I'm famous on youtube lol not full fame but most

mzswagger2000
mzswagger2000 wrote:
2013-01-13 15:07:45 -0800

im bout to be on youtube in like may cuz me and my friends gone do like 20 dances we gone make up

♥Paradise Heart♥
♥Paradise Heart♥ wrote:
2013-01-13 14:19:00 -0800

It just happens! You can't force it! Geez

;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken; wrote:
2013-01-13 14:16:17 -0800

I make love stories on youtube check them out please?

AnimeKID1234
AnimeKID1234 wrote:
2012-12-03 19:37:17 -0800

its not that easy punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

markeyha122
markeyha122 wrote:
2012-11-30 12:34:01 -0800

tru

cloe h2o
cloe h2o wrote:
2012-11-26 18:10:24 -0800

you r soooo rite!!!!!! I LOVE YOU TOBY!!! MARRY ME, WE'RE ONLY 15 YEARS APART!!!!! TT

diamondsparkles
diamondsparkles wrote:
2012-11-26 15:37:22 -0800

You need to see` papa oom mow mow` on youtube it has to guys and the are funny and `wanabe' to

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-11-25 18:06:46 -0800

? This doesnt always work Frown

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.

Micro_americasgottalent-micro
The judges headed to Dallas, Texas for the second round of auditions where they were met with eve...
Micro_micro
Check out the new teen pop/rock band, Burnham! BURNHAM may be young, but when you're born to rock...
Micro_bieber_micro
Not only did Justin Bieber throw out the first pitch at a White Sox-Royals baseball game, the 16-...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT