Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Get Famous on Youtube!

TV shows, radio DJs, movies stars, game shows and talk show hosts… they’re all great ways to become famous. But now there is a new and easier way and it’s called youtube. Back to Article

magbud
magbud wrote:
2012-06-01 18:58:00 -0700

On youtube type in pie is coming by julzcoolzy101!!!

Ben10cool932
Ben10cool932 wrote:
2012-06-01 16:34:24 -0700

Cool dude! Thats awesome! how do u post articles on KW?

SydneyWavsYou

James wrote:
2012-06-01 16:25:52 -0700

awesome! smile

katiebug586
katiebug586 wrote:
2012-06-01 16:21:41 -0700

I don't post videos on YouTube. I am not even allowed to. I watch videos on YouTube though

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-06-01 16:16:14 -0700

Youtube! xD

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-06-01 10:28:45 -0700

Planning to sign up on tube

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-31 10:22:25 -0700

I made two utube accounts. One I made for drawing (Whitekittyproductionz) and one about my doggy, Ace (Skatagirl327)

Sophaay
Sophaay wrote:
2012-05-17 11:56:57 -0700

i sing on youtubesmilex

BaMiTsNiD
BaMiTsNiD wrote:
2012-04-30 10:26:08 -0700

and that guy you were allways intreasted in who ignored your or those pretty girls who you wanted to be mates with would now excepted you and be love duvvy like bff but they only wanted you fro your fame ! Frown

BaMiTsNiD
BaMiTsNiD wrote:
2012-04-30 10:24:46 -0700

i dnt want to become famous im to shy and dnt rly care much fro attention

lil nanny
lil nanny wrote:
2012-04-20 21:21:53 -0700

for me to become famous on youtube i will rap

mizzgbaby
mizzgbaby wrote:
2012-04-19 21:04:49 -0700

i always wanted to become famous

God's nerd
God's nerd wrote:
2012-04-19 19:29:34 -0700

smile

Poison&Wine_2036625
Poison&Wine_2036625 wrote:
2012-04-19 19:28:45 -0700

I loved the weezer video pork and beans XD funny

SuperCholo 8D
SuperCholo 8D wrote:
2012-04-16 15:22:01 -0700

It's actually very easy,I have my own channel,Supermac18 and i have plenty of fans o_o It isn't that hard.All you need is time.... c:

aysha123
aysha123 wrote:
2012-03-18 03:53:25 -0700

ok

ice girl7413
ice girl7413 wrote:
2012-03-12 16:45:20 -0700

i think some of these things might work i would love 2 try 1 and get famous i think it would be fun talking 2 somebody famous like Selena Gomez! Cool

Where Would You Bring A Helmet Camera?

• I'd bring it to the skate park or the slopes.
  • I'd bring it to math class to capture stimulating algebra lessons.
  • I'd strap it my dog to capture its adventures.
  • To the school cafeteria to record food fights.