Comments

Dear Dish-It, Sometimes I Wish I Wasn't Me

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm overweight. I want to change that so bad but no matter how hard I try it doesn't seem to work. Back to Article

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-19 06:12:28 -0700

I have an opinion and i love to show it! Raspberry

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-07-19 06:05:00 -0700

aww how awful !

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-19 06:03:15 -0700

Im not a bug. Why would i crawl in a hole?!

Another 2 minutes wasted....

MonasYou

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:51:12 -0700

o;

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 17:43:52 -0700

I wish I was someone else sometime...

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-27 19:35:29 -0700

I always wish I wasn't me

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-16 16:05:28 -0800

..................................

veronica0009
veronica0009 wrote:
2013-01-11 14:32:41 -0800

that wierd that they put there personal info but dont get me wrong

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-06 22:03:24 -0800

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF FOR YOU BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN BE YOU AND PLUS LIFE IS GREAT IF YOU WANT IT TO BE LIFE IS AMAZING SOMETIMES I HATE THINGS AROUND MYSELF BUT WHAT WOULD THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOU DO????

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-06 22:01:16 -0800

Exactly

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2013-01-06 01:10:51 -0800

Singer about how u feel sad and have no friends and stuff like that on what u mentioned that's how I'm feeling right now the only good friend I have is here on kidz World I don't have any friends in real life

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2013-01-06 01:08:30 -0800

I wish I was different sometimes but mostly when I need love from someone and when I go into an emotional wreck like I just did and I sometimes wish I had a better life

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:45:48 -0800

I will be your friend though and always nice to you. I know it's not the same because we don't meet each other in person, but I'm just saying, if your upset, you can tell me and I'll try to help you out smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-05 19:37:27 -0800

smile

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:28:57 -0800

I sometimes feel the same.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-05 19:26:39 -0800

I sometimes want to not be me because I feel lonely and sad and I think I have no friend but when I go to my best friend she makes me laugh an cheers me up so no one should feel that way

star5girl
star5girl wrote:
2013-01-05 19:25:22 -0800

Be careful what you wish for...

Depression-poll

What Do You Do When You Get Blue?

• I curl up in front of the tube with a bowl of ice cream.
  • I retreat to my room and crank the tunes.
  • I surround myself with my friends and fam.
  • I take long walks and avoid my peeps at all costs.