Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Sometimes I Wish I Wasn't Me

Okay... I'm 14, 5'3 and I weigh 158lbs. I have been having self-image problems and I think I'm overweight. I want to change that so bad but no matter how hard I try it doesn't seem to work. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 20:29:44 -0700

I hate feeling like this I feel like ever is lying right to me they really don't care about ppl and I don't nowhere I get that from I have those days where I just get mad and I don't want nobody to talk to me and that's not good and I'm trying not to do that but ever time I feel like nothing I don't want nobody to talk to me bc I'm scared I'm going to say something I don't mean so that's why I need help or something

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-19 06:12:28 -0700

I have an opinion and i love to show it! Raspberry

korduna
korduna wrote:
2014-07-19 06:05:00 -0700

aww how awful !

Silver70
Silver70 wrote:
2014-07-19 06:03:15 -0700

Im not a bug. Why would i crawl in a hole?!

Another 2 minutes wasted....

MonasYou

brunostar wrote:
2013-09-30 17:51:12 -0700

o;

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-09-20 17:43:52 -0700

I wish I was someone else sometime...

flirtaddict
flirtaddict wrote:
2013-06-27 19:35:29 -0700

I always wish I wasn't me

Silver Light
Silver Light wrote:
2013-02-16 16:05:28 -0800

..................................

veronica0009
veronica0009 wrote:
2013-01-11 14:32:41 -0800

that wierd that they put there personal info but dont get me wrong

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-06 22:03:24 -0800

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE YOU SHOULD LOVE YOURSELF FOR YOU BECAUSE YOUR THE ONLY PERSON THAT CAN BE YOU AND PLUS LIFE IS GREAT IF YOU WANT IT TO BE LIFE IS AMAZING SOMETIMES I HATE THINGS AROUND MYSELF BUT WHAT WOULD THE PEOPLE THAT LOVE YOU DO????

Ally01234
Ally01234 wrote:
2013-01-06 22:01:16 -0800

Exactly

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2013-01-06 01:10:51 -0800

Singer about how u feel sad and have no friends and stuff like that on what u mentioned that's how I'm feeling right now the only good friend I have is here on kidz World I don't have any friends in real life

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2013-01-06 01:08:30 -0800

I wish I was different sometimes but mostly when I need love from someone and when I go into an emotional wreck like I just did and I sometimes wish I had a better life

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:45:48 -0800

I will be your friend though and always nice to you. I know it's not the same because we don't meet each other in person, but I'm just saying, if your upset, you can tell me and I'll try to help you out smile

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-05 19:37:27 -0800

smile

hollybl2468
hollybl2468 wrote:
2013-01-05 19:28:57 -0800

I sometimes feel the same.

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-01-05 19:26:39 -0800

I sometimes want to not be me because I feel lonely and sad and I think I have no friend but when I go to my best friend she makes me laugh an cheers me up so no one should feel that way

Depression-poll

What Do You Do When You Get Blue?

• I curl up in front of the tube with a bowl of ice cream.
  • I retreat to my room and crank the tunes.
  • I surround myself with my friends and fam.
  • I take long walks and avoid my peeps at all costs.

rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Well you won't want to volunteer because that's unpaid.  Your profile says you're 11 which means you can't get a real job but you can babysit (you'll need first aid training for this), or you can pet sit or do yard work. Those are good jobs to have at your age.
lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.