Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Oil Spills: Sad But True

Imagine you’re a killer whale. You go to the ocean's surface to take a breath and see a large stream of black oil heading your way. You dive back down only to find other animals dying because of the oil. The cause: an oil spill. Back to Article

malia101
malia101 wrote:
2014-11-08 23:23:55 -0800

wow look at that, another thing that is killing off our life as we know it. poor animals... this is heart breaking to me considering im a huge animal lover... i hate humans sometimes...

caitlin290
caitlin290 wrote:
2014-11-06 15:29:51 -0800

i love this so sad Frown Worried Sad Dazed

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2014-11-05 15:29:27 -0800

sadSad

Jordan
admin
Jordan wrote:
2014-11-05 15:27:07 -0800

So sad for the animals! Frown

moomoo033
moomoo033 wrote:
2014-01-20 12:27:49 -0800

I did a experiment about a oil spills

moomoo033
moomoo033 wrote:
2014-01-20 12:26:43 -0800

its so sad

2cutepuppys
2cutepuppys wrote:
2013-07-11 11:00:41 -0700

this is bad and its more than bad it is BAD THOSE POOR ANIMALS!!!!!!!!!

StrawedMilkedshake
StrawedMilkedshake wrote:
2012-11-12 22:08:56 -0800

I hope someone caring and clever makes something like oil, but makes it so it can't hurt animalsFrown

StrawedMilkedshake
StrawedMilkedshake wrote:
2012-11-12 22:06:39 -0800

We had an experiment in class with oil Frown it couldn't get off.

StrawedMilkedshake

- Life_Is_Beautiful - wrote:
2012-05-04 16:16:32 -0700

Aww...Poor Animals.

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-05-04 16:07:22 -0700

Poor furry & practically ALL animals!Once again,I CURSE THE OIL COMPANIES WHO WERE CARELESS ENOUGH TO LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

SilverstreamFan327
SilverstreamFan327 wrote:
2012-05-04 16:00:39 -0700

Maybe if people weren't so careless maybe this wouldn't have happend!!!

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-05-04 15:57:28 -0700

That's sad.I CURSE THE OIL COMPANIES WHO WERE CARELESS ENOUGH TO LET THIS HAPPEN!!!!!!!

Angela Chloe J.F. Love
Angela Chloe J.F. Love wrote:
2010-06-27 02:39:44 -0700

Frown Dat's sad! I love my family, friends, and ANIMALS! I don't want animals 2 die! Frown

milayarox306
milayarox306 wrote:
2010-06-27 00:41:26 -0700

I live by the oil spill please help us!

charlotte groom
charlotte groom wrote:
2010-06-26 18:09:35 -0700

i hope it gos soon or they will have me to answer to. poor furry things
Worried(

charlotte groom
charlotte groom wrote:
2010-06-26 18:08:01 -0700

poor things i hope it gos soon other wise they will have me to anwser to

samueldude10
samueldude10 wrote:
2010-06-26 13:29:19 -0700

I don't really like the oil spill that has happened in the gulf of mexico I wish I could help but sadly I can't.

Penalty When Companies Spill Oil?

• Heavy fines - big bucks.
  • Lock em up and throw away the key.
  • Forgive and forget - cuz what's the big deal?
  • The CEO's should be forced to swim naked through oil.

Micro_world-ocean-day-micro
June 8 is World Oceans Day in honor of our, magical, mysterious ocean! So much about our ocean is...
Many animals on the endangered species list are there because of lost habitat or pollution. Read ...
Micro_valdez_grounded-micro
It's been 19 years since the Exxon Valdez spilled 11 million gallons of oil into the sea near Ala...

Random in the forums

IMAGINARY20
IMAGINARY20 posted in General:
happy Christmas. I wish u the best  u know what I love Christmas  how about u? that's
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Say Anything:
"wolfiegal" wrote:No, I do not believe in Santa. I figured it out years ago. I put up a camera in the living room and watched the tape the next morning. Guess who was putting the presents under the tree and eating the cookies? My grandma! So anyways, Santa is not real. But this thread is just sad.. it's ruining little kids on here that still believe in Santa's imagination! That only proves that your grandma is Santa :O
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
MeRrY x-MaS....Let happiness & joy be filled
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
I don't know her but MeRrY x-MaS to you today on this day of 25th december
wolfiegal
wolfiegal posted in Debating:
"ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. "ninetales" wrote: "shae508" wrote: So you're saying it was perfectly fine? He said he couldn't breath  That right there. is wrong, he kept saying that. And they STILL kept pressure on his face. Why? He wasn't even doing anything. Even if it wasn't a chokehold. It was still wrong. Still murder. ^^^^ He said he couldn't breath eleven times and the officer did not let go.  It was an illegal choke hold that was used, anyway. The man was murdered on video and the fact that people are trying to say that this is okay, that he wasn't really murdered, or even saying he deserved death is disgusting. Yes. Definitely. You are completely right.